Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,749 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:04 AM

Sen. Ben Bruce Advocates For Workers Salary - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sen. Ben Bruce Advocates For Workers Salary (376 Views)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari / Fayose Faults Buhari Christmas Bonus For Workers / Buhari Approves N400bn For Workers’ Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sen. Ben Bruce Advocates For Workers Salary by siverspooon(m): 7:47am On Nov 23, 2015
@benmurraybruce 1m 8-You cannot be spending more than ₦18,000 per meal and claim that the man who earns ₦18,000 per month is over paid #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 13m 7-Anybody thinking of reducing the ₦18,000 minimum wage should himself first try and live on ₦18,000 for a month #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 19m 6-If FG & state govts dont pay workers well they invite workers to steal. To end corruption we must pay workers well #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 24m 5-Why cant I afford not to pay my staff well? Because if I don't pay them well, I am giving them a license to steal #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 30m 4-At Silverbird all our 1000 staff/family earn above minimum wage because I cant afford not to pay my staff well #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 43m 3-A man earning ₦18k struggles to pay rent, feed family & pay school fees. To reduce his pay is to punish his family #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 48m 2-A worker with a family earns less than a member of the NYSC who earns ₦19,800. Reducing his pay is unconscionable! #Dontreduceminimumwage @benmurraybruce 55m 1-Its unjust for a govt to contemplate reducing workers pay of ₦18,000. What can that amount buy in today's Nigeria? #Dontreduceminimumwage

(1) (Reply)

APC Mourns Audu, Restates Faith In Rule Of Law / Photos From The Ongoing Rehabilitation Of Popular Brown Street, Oshodi / Indigbo Achievement / Legacy Across The World - Write

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.