Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari (39572 Views)

2019: Coalition Against Buhari Reaches Agreement / #LazyNigerianYouths: Teacher "Murders" English In Protest Against Buhari / Lagos Government Declares "War" On Okada Riders - Massive Hunt Down Ongoing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by 247frolic(m): 7:23am On Dec 13, 2016
Senator Ben Murray Bruce of Bayelsa State has announced that he would fight President Muhammadu Buhari come 2019. For the moment though, he'll fold his hands, he says.

He was speaking in an interview with Peace Hyde.

“Buhari is the president today; he is my president. I must respect him regardless of what I feel.

“In 2019 we can fight but right now I want the economy to grow. If I take the position that I want to destroy APC and destroy Nigeria, will there be any Nigeria for me to fix in 2019?

“So it’s a dumb move to try to destroy your president or somebody you hate and destroy your country in the process. I’ll fight Buhari in 2019 but today he is my president; I will support him.” he said.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/2019-sen-ben-bruce-declares-war-against.html

cc lalasticlala

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Bari22: 7:25am On Dec 13, 2016
we are waiting for you.

16 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by NATIONALPASTOR: 7:30am On Dec 13, 2016
Recession is already fighting him. Buhari is really shameless for starving Nigerians to death.

126 Likes 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by chemicalDisease: 7:33am On Dec 13, 2016
Buhari is dead already.
No need to fight him.

84 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by marveangel(m): 7:34am On Dec 13, 2016
Fight him on twitter right.... Us that's is the only platform u seem to remember you ar an elected senator

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by sarrki(m): 7:35am On Dec 13, 2016
Have you ever supported him

Without your support he won

Pls calm down.

God Bless muhammadu Buhari

God Bless Federal Republic of Nigeria

87 Likes 16 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by littlewonders: 7:40am On Dec 13, 2016
Our numbers are increasing for the fight against Buhari.

Oga Ben. You're welcome on board.

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by angeltolly(f): 7:44am On Dec 13, 2016
Am sorry for people who takes this man serious. He always makes sense only on Twitter.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 13, 2016
Only if there were more of this bruces in the senate, buhari will be kept on his toes and forced to sit up.

13 Likes

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Babatundecash(m): 7:54am On Dec 13, 2016
This must be a joke from sen.Ben Bruce.......Fight PMB with what?......I think His uncle(GEJ) Will be in best position to explain to bruce who PMB is......even uncle Jonathan with his Federal might,including the vice president,sen.President and Dsp,ranking PDP members and chief,ministers plus about 21 serving PDP governors and a few other ranking members to be mention......with all these,GEJ and his co-travellers could not fight PMB.......and a non-ranking senator from a state with 8LGA Want to fight a man who hails from a region with Ks'......kano,kaduna,katsina.....lol.

32 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Edwinmason(m): 7:55am On Dec 13, 2016
all of you are politrickians
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Max24: 8:00am On Dec 13, 2016
post=51881086:
Senator Ben Murray Bruce of Bayelsa State has announced that he would fight President Muhammadu Buhari come 2019. For the moment though, he'll fold his hands, he says.

“Buhari is the president today; he is my president. I must respect him regardless of what I feel.

“In 2019 we can fight but right now I want the economy to grow. If I take the position that I want to destroy APC and destroy Nigeria, will there be any Nigeria for me to fix in 2019?

“So it’s a dumb move to try to destroy your president or somebody you hate and destroy your country in the process. I’ll fight Buhari in 2019 but today he is my president; I will support him.” he said.

cc lalasticlala
Dear Mr Ben Murray Bruce, did Buhari, Ameachi, Saraki and APC wait till 2015 before fighting Jonathan ? Abeg, do ur work as opposition so that they know governance no be beans.

23 Likes

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
This must be a joke from sen.Ben Bruce.......Fight PMB with what?......I think His uncle(GEJ) Will be in best position to explain to bruce who PMB is......even uncle Jonathan with his Federal might,including the vice president,sen.President and Dsp,ranking PDP members and chief,ministers plus about 21 serving PDP governors and a few other ranking members to be mention......with all these,GEJ and his co-travellers could not fight PMB.......and a non-ranking senator from a state with 8LGA Want to fight a man who hails from a region with Ks'......kano,kaduna,katsina.....lol.
the collective will of Nigerians will end buhari in 2019..when that happens, pls be free to soak yourself in an unchilled burukutu.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 13, 2016
angeltolly:
Am sorry for people who takes this man serious. He always makes sense only on Twitter.
save your pity..be it on twitter or whatever platform, at least he has a voice, unlike other elites that are dead silent in the face of tyranny.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by tuniski: 8:18am On Dec 13, 2016
angeltolly:
Twitter is a good platform to make sense. Trump won presidency in the USA with 250m$ as against over 1bn$ of Clinton largely cos of his twits! Social media is the new power!

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Segadem(m): 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
OK o
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by tuniski: 8:22am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
Delusional! Even the so called Ks are dying. And suffering more today under the recession govt of buhari. Come 2019 the hunger and anger in the land will send buhari back to daura!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Bigii(m): 8:28am On Dec 13, 2016
post=51881086:

cc lalasticlala

AYAM ON IT ALREADY!

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by angeltolly(f): 8:31am On Dec 13, 2016
Randyhot:
save your pity..be it on twitter or whatever platform, at least he has a voice, unlike other elites that are dead silent in the face of tyranny.

tuniski:

Twitter is a good platform to make sense. Trump won presidency in the USA with 250m$ as against over 1bn$ of Clinton largely cos of his twits! Social media is the new power!

Hey guys..... Please calm down. All am trying to say is this man says many things on Twitter yet keeps silent about those things in the house. I have no problem with whatever him and I will gladly applaud him if he ever fulfill any of these things he has been saying. But as for me I don't take that man serious.... Maybe for now

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by koladebrainiac(m): 8:38am On Dec 13, 2016
Please he is saying destroy. How can he destroy? He said if he destroy buhari now,will there be any nigeria for him to fix 2019. I dont understand the concept of his destruction.
If he is destroying him n APC by criticizing the government,will that destroy Nigeria n there will be nothing to fix again?

I dont believe he said that sha.
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by darknetcom: 9:16am On Dec 13, 2016
first the mullato destroyed nta,now na nigeria the mutant wan destroy...

stop having children with white people..

it never ended well...
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Babatundecash(m): 9:35am On Dec 13, 2016
tuniski:

Delusional! Even the so called Ks are dying. And suffering more today under the recession govt of buhari. Come 2019 the hunger and anger in the land will send buhari back to daura!
Lol....you don't seems to know what politics is all about......Religion,tribe,ethnics and the platform you are to run......all play a vital role in Nigeria politics.....I hail from Kogi state and I can tell you that despite Bello poor performance at the state level no man born of woman can ever defeat Him in Kogi central of Okene,okehi,Adavi LGA etc.......people now vote base on party line.....If not for religion,tribe and hate Ambode/Obiano(the two most performing governor) will defeat PMB hands down in a sane Nation but here Nigeria the ticket will not win a region........if Ambode decide to switch to AD today without the Backing of Tinubu.....even though Ambode perform miracle than Jesus,HE will perform woefully during 2019 poll.....that is the level Democracy has gotten to in Africa where people vote base on Party line.......in a sane nation People like T.A ORJI did not support to be in house of senate making laws to guide millions of Nigerians and I can still bet it that T.A orji will be re-elected 2019 by Abians so Far He is not an APC man.....his performance will not serve as a criteria to be considered but the Party He's running in her platform.........the question you should ask yourself is why APC keep winning election here in Nigeria? Why are the masses keep voting APC despite the recession?........with the way Apc keep winning election in the nation especially in Southern Nigeria......I Fear if PMB will win less than 25 states come 2019.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by tuniski: 9:49am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
Lol....you don't seems to know what politics is all about......Religion,tribe,ethnics and the platform you are to run......all play a vital role in Nigeria politics.....I hail from Kogi state and I can tell you that despite Bello poor performance at the state level no man born of woman can ever defeat Him in Kogi central of Okene,okehi,Adavi LGA etc.......people now vote base on party line.....If not for religion,tribe and hate Ambode/Obiano(the two most performing governor) will defeat PMB hands down in a sane Nation but here Nigeria the ticket will not win a region........if Ambode decide to switch to AD today without the Backing of Tinubu.....even though Ambode perform miracle than Jesus,HE will perform woefully during 2019 poll.....that is the level Democracy has gotten to in Africa where people vote base on Party line.......in a sane nation People like T.A ORJI did not support to be in house of senate making laws to guide millions of Nigerians and I can still bet it that T.A orji will be re-elected 2019 by Abians so Far He is not an APC man.....his performance will not serve as a criteria to be considered but the Party He's running in her platform.........the question you should ask yourself is why APC keep winning election here in Nigeria? Why are the masses keep voting APC despite the recession?........with the way Apc keep winning election in the nation especially in Southern Nigeria......I Fear if PMB will win less than 25 states come 2019.
U get it all wrong! As for yahya bello, come next election he is a gonna. The igala majority will send him out of luggard house to his igbira brethrens.
Similarly, buhari will not get the blind followers of yore in the north even in kano cos suffering knows no creed. As per the rigging/winning of staggered elections by apc. So far, just watch the political realignment from 2017 and most importantly the movement in 2018. Those are the key movements that will determine bbuhari's fate. Remember apc had fewer than what pdp currently has but, still defeated pdp in 2015 cos the mood on the streets was for change. Painfully not this current change.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 13, 2016
A battle of freedom, I guess.

the APC is an enemy of freedom.
Look @ wat they did in Rivers state.
Look @ wat they' re doing to d Shias.
Not to talk about their suppression of judicial freedom, their suppression of common sense, their fight against FoI.
Its war n we cannot beg for freedom. WE MUST TAKE IT! come 2019...can't say more lipsrsealed

Where my freedom fighters at?

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Babatundecash(m): 10:03am On Dec 13, 2016
tuniski:

U get it all wrong! As for yahya bello, come next election he is a gonna. The igala majority will send him out of luggard house to his igbira brethrens.
Similarly, buhari will not get the blind followers of yore in the north even in kano cos suffering knows no creed. As per the rigging/winning of staggered elections by apc. So far, just watch the political realignment from 2017 and most importantly the movement in 2018. Those are the key movements that will determine bbuhari's fate. Remember apc had fewer than what pdp currently has but, still defeated pdp in 2015 cos the mood on the streets was for change. Painfully not this current change.
Lol.....we all know the Igalas are power drunk....in my write up I said in kogi central which is dominated by the Ebiras......you are the one getting it wrong here....did you know if Gej did not allow the Five PDP governors to defect Apc did you know PMB will never smell the seat of the presidency.....this is why tribe also play out during the 2015 general election......if Okorocha an Ibo man fly the 2015 Apc flag....He will lose to the incumbent Jonathan 2.did you also know that if an Hausa/fulani muslim from sokoto/kano fly the PDP 2015 Presidential under the PDP.....PMB will lose out the way He lose out to the then Yar'adua....who is a fulani muslim from katsina........
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by tuniski: 10:16am On Dec 13, 2016
Babatundecash:
Lol.....we all know the Igalas are power drunk....in my write up I said in kogi central which is dominated by the Ebiras......you are the one getting it wrong here....did you know if Gej did not allow the Five PDP governors to defect Apc did you know PMB will never smell the seat of the presidency.....this is why tribe also play out during the 2015 general election......if Okorocha an Ibo man fly the 2015 Apc flag....He will lose to the incumbent Jonathan 2.did you also know that if an Hausa/fulani muslim from sokoto/kano fly the PDP 2015 Presidential under the PDP.....PMB will lose out the way He lose out to the then Yar'adua....who is a fulani muslim from katsina........
Sure, the chanji thing was an ethno-religious renaissance! That is why come 2019 it is going to be hausa/fulani Vs Buhari in a straight battle of who can handle the economy and Plurality of nigeria. Even if apc puts tinubu as candidate, he won't win 20% of the votes of buhari in the north. The only gullible people are those who joined the change wagon thinking it is about a better nigeria. Eyes don clear!
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by lielbree: 1:03pm On Dec 13, 2016
Anyone hoping to vote for buhari come 2019 needs to be used for money rituals. At least that way he or she can be useful.

As I type buhari is on his way to Gambia to beg the president to step down! Imagine! With tax payers money!!! shocked angry

I don't care who or where the person is from or even what party wins. buhari must go!
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Martinola(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
i sidown here dey watch in HD

1 Like

Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by ayoprincz(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by deebrain(m): 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
This is not common sense.
Re: 2019: Sen. Ben Bruce Declares War Against Buhari by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 13, 2016
U will be president of nigeria on twitter

But in real life, is day dreaming

U are in the senate, yet no reasonable bill to help the masses

Buhari mayb not good but that dosnt mean every dick and harry will become president, nigeria is not silverbird

Anyway wishful thinking is allowed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Throwback Wedding Photo Of Rotimi Akeredolu & Betty In 1981 / Man Who Knelt Down Before Atiku Abubakar Bashed Online / President Tinubu To Set New Minimum Wage Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.