Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,341 members, 7,842,997 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? (5662 Views)

Stolen Money Are Buried In Caskets & Uncompleted Buildings – Dino Melaye / Dead People At Cameroon-Nigeria Border (Graphic Pics) / Willie Obiano Mourns As Husband, Wife & Son Who Died In Awka Accident Are Buried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by bukster(f): 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
LordEmmyG:
The late governor of kogi state prince Audu died on the 22nd of november 2015 and will be buried on the 23rd of november 2015 just a day difference. What if he is just on trance. I think people are just buried alive. I know of a case of someone who died and woke up after 4 days when he was about to be buried. I don't think this rite is worth it. What is your opinion?
It's true, even in the West this still happens.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/morning-mix/wp/2014/04/04/grandmother-allegedly-froze-to-death-in-hospital-morgue/ It would be terrified to wake up in a grave and not be able to get out and later die there.
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by adekolaelect(m): 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why people say & commit since on what they are nt ask or send 2 say? Islam has holy QUR-AN& Christianity has holy Bible!!!! Does it Quote in holy Bible 2 preserve dead body? I don't knw why people take judgment of Religious on their own imagination or proving educated & No one is wise but God
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by Hero10001: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Tinubu don go phuck up now
Whaf if pdp did it to trash apc? What if he died a natural death?! It's too early for this bro.
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
IVORY2009:

DesmondJuju wen will u make use of ur other monika grin watching

Dem don ban all of them till 2025 AD

I will need a time travel machine to access them grin
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hero10001:

Whaf if pdp did it to trash apc?
What if he died a natural death?!
It's too early for this bro.

Who stands to gain from his death?

Not PDP who have already lost the election and definitely not the APC politician hee slugged it out in the primaries.

The only person to gain here is his deputy who happens to have been imposed on him by Tinubu.

This is another local amala politics from the wild waste land.
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by Hero10001: 2:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Who stands to gain from his death?

Not PDP who have already lost the election and definitely not the APC politician hee slugged it out in the primaries.

The only person to gain here is his deputy who happens to have been imposed on him by Tinubu.

This is another local amala politics from the wild waste land.

ahahaha!
Time will tell.
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by Kagarko(m): 5:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Aminat508:
According to Islamic tradition, the highest honour you can give someone in death is a swift burial. Muslims try to bury before sunset on the same day of death where possible, and before sunset on the following day if circumstances make same day burial impossible. A speedy burial is of the utmost importance.

Allah, Prince Abubakar Audu is under Your care and protection so protect him from the trial of the grave and torment of the Fire. Indeed You are faithful and truthful. Forgive and have mercy upon him, surely You are The Oft-Forgiving, The Most-Merciful

Allahumma Agfeer hu warhamhu.

Allahumma Agfeer lana warham lana Ba'adahu.

May Allah give the family the fortitude to bear this irreparable loss.

My sister Barakallahu feena wa feeki.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by yetunsbay(m): 5:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hero10001:

Imaging that?!
We've seen corpses getting back to life after three days.
Humans are curious, we tend to know the causes of every reaction in order to control prevent its recurrence but the islamic sub-human are just to dumb.
Once again, islam is backwards.
guy ! Since u aint a muslim why being so worried. Beta worry abt ur self
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by cocolacec(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b]something tells me rev juju is BishopMagic reincarnate .Rev Juju is oshakala oshokolo abeg mind your business on your xtianity ,dont come to nairaland to form scholar on islamic matters because you have no knowledge of anything about Islam and its practice.If i tell you what the evil people who you believe talk about mary, mother of Jesus your mouth will be ajar.
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
adjoviomole:

Lazarus was nt buried immediately. It was Jesus dat delayed purposely . Read d bible.

And Jesus too was not buried
Re: Why Is It In Islam Dead People Are Buried The Next Day? by iblawi(m): 10:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
[size=32pt]@Revdesmondjunju you are a big fool. Am sure you have no brain.
Useless juju man.
[/size]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Caption This PHOTO: The Moment Osinbajo Became Acting President / Time Is Up For Muhammadu Buhari - UK Guardian / National Assembly Transmits amended Electoral Bill To Buhari For Assent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.