Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,997 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? (5220 Views)

Poll: Who is the thief?

Atiku: 17% (22 votes)
Obasanjo: 15% (20 votes)
Both of them: 66% (86 votes)
Neither of them: 0% (1 vote)
This poll has ended

Tinubu And Atiku In Closed-Door Meeting Over Buhari’s Victory / Buhari And Atiku Pictured Together Amidst Rumour Of Jonathan’s Visit To Atiku / What Is Going On In This Pic B/w OBJ And Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by bumprump: 5:11pm On Oct 19, 2006
Odeku,

You would have given other reasons why obj would not want to steal money but not that he is too old.

at 70 i believe mugabe would wish he was obj's age.

African leaders want to rule forever, thats why ibb after 8 years still wants to come back.

Third term bid was for real whether you like it or not so dont think baba does not want to remain.

Why has EFCC not gone after the likes of Anenih, Bode george even after baba openly acknowledge gross misappropriation or missing funds under them.

Common these much people cannot be fooled.

EFCC is a welcomed initiative but let there be some transparency my guy.

Cheers everyone.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by zinwa: 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2006
Its really a pity that the number one and two men in this graet country of ours should engage themselves in a show of shane .washing their dirty linen in public,I think OBJ is the bigger thief,if not,why should he slow down on the prosecution and resort to peace brokering,they think Nigerians are fools ,we are not at least we are wiser now.it is just a typical example of pot calling kettle black.its really a pity.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by naija4life(f): 9:46pm On Oct 19, 2006
Both of them shold be executed, Haba, maybe then we can have peace
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by Mystique(f): 7:30am On Oct 20, 2006
You people are all theives in Naija cool
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by naija4life(f): 8:39am On Oct 20, 2006
Mystique:

Mystique, na whao to you oo, how can you be generalising like that
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by uyaka(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2006
Abeg make una leave these ogas, God is on the throne and what is happening I strongly believe is His Divine handiwork. At the end of the day, we will be better off for it.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by stevolala(m): 11:51am On Oct 20, 2006
cassidy06 I'm in love with the cartoon on your post, where can I find it, I need it in my phone. Please reply soonest.

Now to the topic, who amongst the two is a thief?

With reference to previous post I saw here, they said Mr. Number 1 man is the biggest thief and Mr. Number 2 man is a lesser thief, I have no different opinion. They are both Thief and not just thieves but International Thief Thief as Fela would call them. But my plight here is, they are thieves and they set up bodies to catch thieves in this copuntry but they themselves are never caught, I see a lesson in this, there is no fight between the two of them, in the public, they pretend to fight but in the closet, they run things together, you see the men are in same clique, I mean, the Babangidas, the Obj's, the Buharis, the Atikus, they all meet somewhere and delibrate on how to run this country but when they come in the public, they soothe Nigerians with virtual quarrel, Fello Nigerians, these people are not quarelling neither are they fighting, its just a way of silencing Nigerians. But we are wiser, we pass that now,

Do you know there are no people like Nigerians on Planet earth, so talented and blessed by God, that is why we get abroad and under 1 month we come out the best. Go to the embassy and you'd be amazed at the number of people trying to leave this country simply because there are some peeps who calls themselves president and vice president playing Nigeria like a ludo game. They no longer rule by elctions but by selection. I want you guys to understand something, Baba God is not asleep, ask me how I got to know, couple of years ago, we were all cryibng because of bros Sanni Abacha, God gave him time to change but he didn't, ask me who killed Abacha, did he fall sick, nopes, he died miserably, on the laps of prostitutes, so who knows, God has been giving these thieves the time to repent but they are not, this time arround they would not only die, because its a simple punishment for them to just die, but the law would catch up with their children and grand children.

See our educational system today, graduates here and there no jobs and the man is not even borthered afterall his own children are not schooling here in Nigeria, they attend schools like Oxford and when this generation is over by the time the obasanjos, the babangidas, the buharis time are past, their children would come up again simply because they have the best of education. What do you guys think, if you own a company who would you employ, a Uniport graduate or havard graduate, do you get my point now.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by mostingo: 1:41pm On Oct 20, 2006
Obasanjo is the bigger thief and a hypocrite. He has done more harm than good to this country. He should retire to his Otta farm and leave us alone
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by ono(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2006
mostingo:

Obasanjo is the bigger thief and a hypocrite. He has done more harm than good to this country. He should retire to his Otta farm and leave us alone

I heard he has a penchant for grabing more and more. And I read some really disturbing things about his over the board desire for women - married women. If staying at Aso Rock will help him get all he wants till he breathes his lasts, I bet he'll do everything withing his reach to do just that.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by youngies(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2006
"All have sinned and come short of glory of God"
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by jaybaby(f): 3:03pm On Oct 21, 2006
Mystique YES U pple r all theives in where ever u r
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by segedoo(m): 7:56pm On Oct 21, 2006
OLE LAWON MEJEJI
translation - thief both of dem be
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by donmayor(m): 9:01pm On Oct 21, 2006
Mystique:

We are so gifted with corruption that until there is a mind revolution, changing presidents won't move us anywhere. OBJ is corrupt, Atiku is corrupt, you Nigerian reading this, you are corrupt. If you want me to prove it, it's not hard o. Corruption abounds in our head. How do u want to deal with about 80% corrupt policemen? How do u want to deal with corrupt judicial system? Where do u want to start with our lawmakers some of which have never visited their constituencies except in election years? How do u want to deal with the dying youth who spends all his time in a cafe or at home doing yahoo yahoo? Nigeria is a failed state. Breaking up would solve nothing cos our corrupt minds would follow us. Lets return to colonialism. We are incapable of managing ourselves. Shame on a nation of 140million allowing only a privileged few to ruin it. angry
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by Hugoboi(m): 9:06pm On Oct 21, 2006
*sighs and leaves the thread*
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by jaybaby(f): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2006
sighs and leaves 2 WITH hugoboy ****winks @ him***
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by Akolawole(m): 2:07am On Oct 22, 2006
Thieving get category sha.

From hand-picking meat from mama's pot to stealing billions. grin

In the next 18 months, it will be crystal clear to us all.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by omofineboy(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2006
I enjoy reading peoples' comment on this topic. Surely OBJ will be prosecuted. lets wait and see
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by choco4life(m): 6:40pm On Oct 22, 2006
Baba of course.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by peba(m): 7:07am On Oct 24, 2006
NA BOTH OF DEM JARE
WHO SAY DEM DEY WEAR WHITE PANT?

DEM NO CLEAN
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by tpzmil(m): 2:08pm On Oct 25, 2006
I beleive Baba is the BIGGER OLE!!!, mind you, Atiku didnt deny that he stole, he just wants the world to know that baba authorised the thiefery. Please, let there be honour among THIEVES, grandpa baba, own up oh!!!! stop being sanctimonous e jo

It's only in NIJA that serious stuff would be swept under the carpet and the people will keep quiet. kiss
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by endykay(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2006
[color=#770077][/color]

HOW U GO EVEN ASK DAT KIND ? ABI U NO NO SAY DEM 2 NA THIEF THIEF

MAKE WE TALK ANODA THING SEF DEM BE THESAME THING
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by donmayor(m): 7:19pm On Oct 26, 2006
If you are in doubt whether OBJ is a thief, read this:
http://elendureports.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=284&Itemid=33

Excerpts
But really, why did Obasanjo Presidential Campaign destroy Hallmark Bank? What collateral was provided to secure the billions of naira given to the Obasanjo Presidential Campaign as loans? Why did NDIC not pursue Obasanjo and Atiku to repay the over one and a half billion naira of Hallmark Bank depositors’ funds they still owe from their 2003 election campaign? And why was the Obasanjo Presidential Campaign borrowing money nearly two years after the elections?

Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by BigB11(m): 7:27pm On Oct 26, 2006
I'm still eager to know why some appealing topics posted on this forum are deleted after only being posted for few minutes or couple of hours and others are left posted for many many days.

Is this site (Nairaland) a snare?

Are we being used?

Are we being watched?

Is this site (Nairaland) truly represent freedom of speech or is just a joke?

It is fair and we deserve to know.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by donmayor(m): 7:28pm On Oct 26, 2006
Big B1,
did u post any topic dat was deleted? If nairaland is being censored without any laid down rules, i am about to close my account o
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by chidichris(m): 10:54am On Nov 02, 2006
it is always embarrassing to see people insult others for no reason. Odeku, your profile shows u are in chicago but most of your posts that i have seen here prove otherwise.
someone is asking who is the thief between obj and atiku and ppl are airing their views, instead of you saying your mind u go ahead insulting ppl.
by the way, why do u think obj is better than ibb. ibb has been there as a millitary president so what stops him from doing like obj by coming back as civilian president?
ibb was bad and what is the difference now that we have obj who is surposed to be the messiah?
banning this banning that, the only thing that is not banned in nigeria is armed robbery which has taken over the country since the coming to power of obj in 1999. are you not in anyway thinking that weapons shared by the pdp led government for thuggry are currently in use on our roads by armed robbers.
what areas of the public lives have improved in nigeria since obj took power(s) in 1999?
how many governments in the history of nigeria operated without a petrolium minister?
nigeria depnds on oil and the income is high but the obj government considers it ideal to keep that portfolio in otah.
this administration that is claiming to be a saint will turn to be the worst is the next president decides to visit the sins of the administration and we will then have reasons to forgive ibb his sins.
i can't stop thinking about the reason for banning slok air in nigeria while the airline has turned to be a presidential flight for Gambia and how many of the so approved airlines in nigeria have crashed since then while slok air continues to operate international roots without problems.
mr. odeku, i try to read ur comments most times just to see your points and then compare them with the ones you call stupid comments but unfortunately i can't see anything reasonable or conviencing points from ur opinion.
odeku, it is high time you upgrade your profile from chicago to an interior village in one of the yoruba states or you upgrade ur understanding and behaviour in public places.
i have to boldly inform u here that most of the ppl whose opinion u call stupid are more educating and informing than all of ur postings that i have gone through.
this place is a place of learning and sharing of opinion but ppl tend to use this forum to expose their ignorance.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by Hugoboi(m): 11:05am On Nov 02, 2006
@ chidichris

Dont mind that bloody charlartan called odeku.I'm glad sumone else has found out how loud mouthed and brainless he is.I chose to ignore his lil ass after he insulted me a couple of times.I guess there is a difference between being knowledgeable and being so full of shit!!!
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:18am On Nov 03, 2006
Sincerely speaking both Obasanjo and Atiku and all the governors are corrupt,including the ministers,as a matter of fact,all the staffs and everybody connected to the government of this present administration are corrupt.When i say everybody i mean it with the true meaning of everybody,so even Efcc that is claiming to fight corruption is also corrupt.So both of them are Criminals.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by topisdo: 9:14am On Nov 07, 2006
Many people believe OBJ is not the best president only because he disallowed them from stealing. Heaven knows Atiku is the thief.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by chidichris(m): 8:36am On Nov 13, 2006
Topsido, we expect u to back ur position with points.
we expect you to tell us that atiku has been stealing for the past seven years with obj not knowing till atiku said no to third term.
we expect you to tell us that obj who is the president is not aware that there is a particular account that was used to sponsor their 2003 election.
we expect you to equally tell us that the money paid into the account by pleatue state governor which obj paid 50% was for atiku's personal use.
we expect u to convience us that obj is surposed to be the president as well as the minister of petrolium because of lack of expert in that field.
why don't u tell us that Andy Uba, chris Uba, Bode George and Tony Annenih are among the saints God sent along with Saint OBJ to bless Nigeria.
why not tell us that Bell university, transcrop, the renowed ottah farm, obj liberary and other big companies belonging to obj were all his personal efforts and has nothing to do with our money.
anyway, be informed that the key witness to the pdtf account traveled to london last week monday and died on tuesday. also know that the other two key witnesses are at large. the game to stop the matter is here because atiku is out to spill the beans and on the other hand obj has achieved his aim of not wanting him to run for the presidency.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by dearie(m): 1:57am On Nov 15, 2006
Is two of they that is a thief. And noting but a selfish,
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by chidichris(m): 9:16am On Dec 27, 2006
i wish this an important exam as the answer is very simple.
obj is the thief here and atiku is deputy thief.
look at it this way, if obj is not athief and he has been harbouring a thief since 1999 it means he ispart of the gang.
look at all the criminal cases in nigeria since 1999, they all have links with obj. Bode George, Toney Annineh, Andy Uba, Chris Uba, Adenuga mention them, the presidential jet is always involved in all money laundary that involves air cargo unless he will tell us he doesn't know when his flights leaves the nigerian airspace for others.
if u want to confirm that obj is the real thief here, look at the internal security of nigeria since 1999, it is the worst ever since the history of nigeria. first time in our history that armed robbers will operate in the open for over 5 hours. thief begots thieves.
Re: Between Obasanjo And Atiku, Who Is The Thief? by tochikc: 3:25pm On Dec 27, 2006
IS HIGH TIME WE STOP THIS MONSTER CALLED OBJ,because HE WILL RUIN OUR HARD EARN DEMOCRACY.
LETS ALL WORK TOGETHER TO STOP THIS DICTATOR.
ATIKU IS NEVER A SAINT AND WE OUR ORGANISATION WILL NEVER SUPPORT HIM, BUT LET OBJ OBEY OUR CONSTITUTION, LET HIM PROTECT OUR CONSTITUTION BY ADHERING STRICTLY TO IT'S PROVISIONS IN REMOVING ATIKU. THERE'S PROVISIONS ON HOW A SITING Vice-president should be removed fro office. Obj lacks the Power to declare the seat of his vice vacant. we are determined to stop this monster from destroying our country

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

CAGIL Sues EFCC For Not Prosecuting The First Lady / Shocking Photo: FFK Is Going Crazy / How Chika Emenike Started Tummy Tummy Noodles In 2009 (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.