Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,047 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:20 PM

Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan (18859 Views)

Amina Mohammed In A Queue At Abuja Airport (Pics) / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) / Senator Rabiu Kwankwaso On The Queue At The Airport (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Nobody: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
APC na full time scam

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by loomer: 11:22am On Nov 23, 2015
Una don fool una selves finish?

I been think say the country don better
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by onoms4luv(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Haba, Naija which way now... What is the way forward Nigerian youths, should we just fold our hands and watch the country dies down...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by dpete1: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
looks..like..a..garage..to..me..smh
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by okpor2(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Is dis a long queue?Come to d mega station in Felele Lokoja nd see d mother of all queues.D longest in Naija history

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by stevedre: 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
Which way Nigeria ?? Listening to Fela Kuti..... Animals in human Skin @ politians n bad leaders.
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by officialteemi(m): 11:23am On Nov 23, 2015
this is CHANGE ba!!!!!! issorite
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tunwumi: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
You are more guilty than me

free2ryhme:

see them una no dey tire angry
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Amagmilton(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
...Sai Buharia!!
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by broxymall(m): 11:26am On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria a failed country

At a Give away price, Get your Festina gold Watch, Timberland Boot, Nike,Emporio Armani, Casio Edifice,Diesel watch, Smart watches Et all,visit link at signature below
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by SeverusSnape(m): 11:28am On Nov 23, 2015
pascal2young:
i blame GEJ for this.......LOL......funny politicians
... More like, "It could have been worse had it been GEJ was still there" doctokwus PassingShot omenka grin

Bunch of brainwashed zombies grin

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by free2ryhme: 11:29am On Nov 23, 2015
tunwumi:
You are more guilty than me

explain yourself
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Nobody: 11:34am On Nov 23, 2015
The petroleum minister should resign if he can't control the situation... undecided

Oh. I forgot cry cry

Oh, he isn't even in the country angry

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Nobody: 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
Looks as if they are crossing Mexican border into U.S.A
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Frankiss44(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
The pioneers of change flexing the outcome in pains....

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by bettercreature(m): 11:35am On Nov 23, 2015
ONLY POOR PEOPLE GOES TO NNPC TO BUY FUEL
there is fuel if you fit pay above 100
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Frankiss44(m): 11:37am On Nov 23, 2015
tunwumi:
This is worse than ever in resent time. Pls can the President tell us Nigerian fault in electing him?

Passingshot has an explanation for you...
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by driand(m): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2015
strawberryinc:
NNPC Mega station ojoo expressway ibadan is the last hope of most motorist in ibadan and to the surprise of the general public they have decided not to sell fuel and nobody is around to address us.

There is a heavy traffic gridlock on the expressway just because they decided not to sell, why blame private filling stations for hoarsing fuel when NNPC decides not to sell.

This is not the change i voted for.
and that's what you call long? Go find something doing..
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Caliph69: 11:43am On Nov 23, 2015
strawberryinc:
This is not the change i voted for.
Which change did you then vote for? The conductor one
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by alaskido(m): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2015
Do not panic. BUHARI has gone to IRAN to sell gas and bring back fuel. All hail the new CHANGE from APC.
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Chubhie: 11:47am On Nov 23, 2015
A goat’s frown cannot stop it from being taken to the market. Regardless of how you masses frown or wail PMB don't give a dam about you guys. Isn't it obvious enough?

Unserious Nigerians!
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by SuperStarBabe(f): 11:54am On Nov 23, 2015
what's the way out of this fuel issue? how many hours can one wait on the queue ?personally hate it.
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by funkiebully: 11:59am On Nov 23, 2015
Thunder fire any yoloba that complains about this govt.

We must enjoy the change together, let's see who will suffer it the more.

Just yesterday I bought fuel 200 per litre, yet to see those fools that accused GEJ say anything.

Bunch of zombies!

1 Like

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by ogbe2K3(m): 12:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Do u want to make cool cash online pls follow this link http://PocketMoneyCash.com/?ref=6772
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by tillo4real(m): 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is it not the kind of change you pple vote for,you na never see anything,sa bi ur na say jonathan no bi good
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by dammytosh: 12:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
francizy:
We told them that he's an economic assassin, but they claimed his integrity will block loopholes

We told them that he's corrupt just like his fellow croonies, but they claimed he never stole a dime

We told them he doesn't have the moral standard, will and the technological knowhow to tackle corruption, but they claimed even witch hunting is fighting corruption

We told them he's full of lies and deciet, but they hoped on his dream of giving them NGN5,000 and one meal a day for their children

We told them that since he knew nothing about fuel subsidy, then he knows nothing about the petroleum industry/sector of the Nigerian economy but they claimed he'll stabilize world oil price and reduce PMS price to NGN40 per litre

We told them he has no respect for the rule of law, but they claimed the judiciary was corrupt

We told them he is not as humble as he looks but they said he had only NGN1million and 150 cows

We told them that he's too old to govern, they claimed our youths are wasted generations

We told them he doesn't have a certificate, they said he can use his NEPA bill

We told them he's vindictive, but they said as far as they are concerned, he can employ all his family members, relatives and well wishers into his cabinet, even if they have no formal education, as long as they deliver

We told them he's an enemy of democracy, they claimed they prefer his autocracy to the Nigerian Democracy

We told them he supported Boko Haram, they told us that even if they found him in a meeting with Shekau and co, that wouldn't stop them from voting him.

We asked for any tangible thing he's done for the country after staying away from government for so long, they claimed it didn't matter..

Behold Nigerians, here is your much desired change!

So the summary is that we should have left GEJ to continue ? So we keep losing billions of dollars as long as conductor does not add 50naira to to your normal tfare or you don't queue for fuel ?

We stand by the change, you guys can wail till thy kingdom come !
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by chrysolite1: 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
Congratulations Nigerians!!!
PETROL PRICES DROPPED BY BUHARI.
Petrol is now selling across the country at N57 per
liter on Jumia, konga and OLX petrol stations.
I just bought 50 litres ONLINE now.
For more LIES & JOKES....... Send APCscam to
419 ...............
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by Praisemuyi(m): 12:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
looseweight:
Behold, nothing is new under this government, but I will no give up yet until I see the end of Mr Buari's regime.

FTC

For those hoping to get flat belly naturally, a link is available below, pls click and enter
talk to the marketer
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by kodded(m): 12:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
SeverusSnape:

... More like, "It could have been worse had it been GEJ was still there" doctokwus PassingShot omenka grin

Bunch of brainwashed zombies grin

severusnape here is another zombie

bettercreature:
ONLY POOR PEOPLE GOES TO NNPC TO BUY FUEL
there is fuel if you fit pay above 100

Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by xtervaganza(m): 12:39pm On Nov 23, 2015
looseweight:
Behold, nothing is new under this government, but I will no give up yet until I see the end of Mr Buari's regime.

FTC

For those hoping to get flat belly naturally, a link is available below, pls click and enter
bloody illiterate

What the hell is loose weight? Loose? You this animals have no brain sha
Re: Long Queue At NNPC Mega Station Ojoo Expressway Ibadan by SeverusSnape(m): 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
kodded:

severusnape here is another zombie

Chai!. That one is not stable grin

Today he's supporting B00HARI, the next day he's against him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu: Completion Of Lekki Port Final Solution To Apapa Gridlock / Akpabio Meets Obasanjo Over Jonathan’s Ambition / Victim Of Today's Bomb Blast In Borno Receiving Treatment In Hospital (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.