Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,616 members, 7,823,691 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) (45392 Views)

Photo Of Orderly Fuel Queue In Abuja / Buhari Receiving Cheers From Motorists On Fuel Queue In Kaduna (photo) / Tree Branch On A Fuel Queue In Kaduna (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by metrodirect: 11:56am On Apr 05, 2016
Fuel scarcity in Nigeria has continued to break records in the history of excruciating discomfort caused by the unavailability of Premium Motor Spirit across the country.

The current crisis has been described as the most protracted scarcity in recent times.

A social media user named Miz Carzola based in Abuja has shared what she believes is the longest queue for fuel in the history of Nigeria in the course of different fuel crises that has so far become a normal occurence in successive administration.

http://www.042express.com/2016/04/fuel-scarcity-see-longest-queue-in.html

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by metrodirect: 11:57am On Apr 05, 2016

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by idupaul: 11:59am On Apr 05, 2016
This is not the longest fuel queue ..yall need to see the north west filling station before VGC and what the queue is saying

131 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by EngrSeries(m): 12:02pm On Apr 05, 2016
Airport road... Abuja grin grin grin grin

15 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by kettykin: 12:04pm On Apr 05, 2016
this serves them right ! , notice how non of them ask questions about why they have to queue for something they can produce or reason for a moment about how to solve this problem.

84 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by ElrayKhalifah(m): 12:18pm On Apr 05, 2016
kettykin:
this serves them right ! , notice how non of them ask questions about why they have to queue for something they can produce or reason for a moment about how to solve this problem.

What do you mean?
Do you reside in an agatu barn?

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by wagazala: 12:19pm On Apr 05, 2016
Come to Maryland and watch the queue start from Mobil all the way to Total beside Sheraton. That's a long queue.

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by gebest: 12:30pm On Apr 05, 2016
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that met a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Tunami(m): 12:55pm On Apr 05, 2016
useless government.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by jpphilips(m): 1:06pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sane people in Abuja maintaining one line, in PH and Lagos, kiss that highway goodbye

191 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why has Mbaka refused to speak again? Or abi prophetic messages don finish?
I remember during GEJ regime, how he was vocal, dropping prophetic messages every now and then. Now he has kept mute because the wind of CHANJI has now blew off what was used to blind fold him.

WE DEY WATCH IN 3D

205 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:26pm On Apr 05, 2016
watching them in 2D

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by seyizma(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Na wa o, omo eleran to nje egungun (son of a butcher eating bones).

**Packing my baggages** . Abidjan here I come!

8 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by MadCow1: 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
Let it be..

For over 25 years now, our Refineries have been comatose..

We have been importing everything from PMS to AGO to Oil...

They even started subsidizing the cost to hide away the truth of just how bad things were from us..

Now that a Government has come in and is shaking up the system and the adverse effect of a disease that has been with us for over 20 years is showing, people are shouting.. grin

I am calm as fhuck.. I will pay 250/liter for PMS if thats what it takes, but things have got to fhucking change in this country.

56 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by jmoore(m): 1:33pm On Apr 05, 2016
This current government led by APC epitomizes incompetence.

What is the connection between fall in crude oil prices and fuel scarcity? Nothing at all, yet we all are suffering.

Why can't they fix the fuel issue? So, we can have alternative to the epileptic electricity supply.

Sai Buhari indeed!! undecided

26 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Segadem(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Noooooooooooo
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Why the cars come resemble like this? Are they commercial vehicles? I love as them align well, are you sure this is Nigeria?

I have seen something longer at NNPC in Umuahia, that one started from express way enter inside town.

4 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by mandax: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
Yes. But who is sure that PMB understands the economic implications?

Petroleum ministry and Federal Inland Revenue Service - FIRS- are the two greatest money generating depts for Nigeria.

Last year, FIRS generated about N4.8 Trillion to Nigeria.

Election won. President Buhari took over Petroleum ministry.

Tinubu took over FIRS through his boy, Fowler, the man appointed by Buhari as boss of FIRS.

Tinubu boasted before TV cameras in Lagos during the last presidential campaign that he personally went to plead with Buhari to come out from retirement to contest the last presidential election.

Nigeria is in an intricate web of scammers who have no interest of the masses at heart.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by bedspread: 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
And some one says there would be fuel on 7th April!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by pawesome(m): 1:34pm On Apr 05, 2016
u kal dis queue...come to jos n c wt de kal queue...wil get some shots lata

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Jerrick(m): 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
This one is small na. You really dont want bomb to go off in any of those packed vehicles....it'll look like the apocalypse.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Ijaya123: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
I've seen longer queue than this before. OP. Where were you last year April?

Bytheway, I'm impressed with the orderliness in sight. Commercial bus drivers in Lagos would have turned that to something else.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Dottore: 1:35pm On Apr 05, 2016
It's a field day for Diesel powered cars. I love my Diesel Hilux

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by CandyCakes: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Sai Change.....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Brilliantlights(m): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
Gosh!...What an insensitive crop of leaders we have starting from Buhari...Imagine businesses that are suffering because they cannot get fuel to power their generators. How difficult can life get? You don't provide light? you don't provide fuel, people can't drive their cars to work anymore, bus fares are doubling...What kind of suffering is this? And some zombies will come and say it would only get worse before it gets better. How does it get better, after so much damage? Maybe their definition of better is when this incompetent government start their media propaganda while struggling to maintain what the previous administration left. I am so annoyed.

This is a good time to venture into other business means like we are into...You can learn how to earn selling services on fiverr today. Contact me with all your questions

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by mysticgal(f): 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
My lecturers refused to come to class, sighting the fuel scarcity as the cause.
God please!! Change the change biko embarassed

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by bedspread: 1:36pm On Apr 05, 2016
jpphilips:
Sane people in Abuja maintaining one line, in PH and Lagos, kiss that highway goodbye
I CONCURR SERIOUSLY!!! IN LAGOS THAT ROAD WOULD HAVE BEEN DECLARED CLOSED

9 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Olofintoto(m): 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
The CHANGE is here!

All will be well!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by AyakaDunukofia: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
A "change" well deserved by idi.ots!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 05, 2016
Holy fvck!!!! Na 2 carry foam for booth join
Re: Fuel Scarcity: The Long Queue In Abuja (pictured) by schumastic(m): 1:38pm On Apr 05, 2016
gebest:
Lord Jesus Christ pls have mercy on Nigeria and deliver us from this captivity, we ve a good leader that ment a bad economy, pls turn our economy around for the better, this i pray in Jesus name-amen.

what are you saying didn't he say he will turn it around once he gets into power? undecided undecided is a yr already and things are looking more bad than good, is really appalling angry angry

13 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Okorocha Gave Me The Worst Advice During My Presidency – Obasanjo / Yahaya Bello Visits Kogi State University (Photos) / Hameed Ali Arrives Senate In Mufti (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.