Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,097 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. (2637 Views)

Things To Know About Prince Abubakar Audu (oct. 1947 – Nov. 2015) / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters / Abubakar Audu Wins Kogi Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by alonzoiv(m): 12:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
The rumour making the rounds in Kogi state indicate that Prince Audu who was reported dead yesterday after the announcement of inconclusiveness of the gubernatorial election by INEC, has woken up from the dead and is now alive. He woke up at the point o being buried after islamic rites were performed on him. No official statement has been issued yet.

Updates coming soon.

Lalasticlala, Seun. Pls, let the people know about this unfolding development

SOURCE: eye witness account by me. I'm in lokoja at the moment.
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by lekkie073(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
nothing is impossible
lalasticlala.....
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by DONSMITH123(m): 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2015
While jubilation over rumoured resurrection continues, burial is still fixed for 2.00 p.m. as grave diggers complete work.

The burial has been officially fixed for 2.00 P.M.

Imams retire to small mosque in compound as rejoicing continues however no one has confirmed seeing him.
Thousands troop into Ogbonicha as rumours of revival spreads. Rejoicing continues but Audu not in sight.

i will keep you guys posted.
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by kestolove95(m): 12:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
D guy don turn jesus bdat
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by alonzoiv(m): 12:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Highly spiritual something reminiscent of the ressurection of J.C
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by Eldorado01(m): 12:59pm On Nov 23, 2015
lol

guy pictures of people running helter skelter or....
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by DONSMITH123(m): 1:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
alonzoiv:
The rumour making the rounds in Kogi state indicate that Prince Audu who was reported dead yesterday after the announcement of inconclusiveness of the gubernatorial election by INEC, has woken up from the dead and is now alive. He woke up at the point o being buried after islamic rites were performed on him. No official statement has been issued yet.

Updates coming soon.

Lalasticlala, Seun. Pls, let the people know about this unfolding development

SOURCE: eye witness account by me. I'm in lokoja at the moment.

the burial is in Ogbonicha not lokoja.....
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by alonzoiv(m): 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:
[/b]

the burial is in Ogbonicha not lokoja.....
I have confirmed it from someone in Ogbonicha, Ofu LGA. The story was authenticated.
Lalasticlala, let's make it happen.
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by DONSMITH123(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
alonzoiv:
I have confirmed it from someone in Ogbonicha, Ofu LGA. The story was authenticated.

let wait for official confirmation and not ear say pls... am in Alloma presently. on my way to Ogbonicha
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by DONSMITH123(m): 1:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
alonzoiv:

let wait for official confirmation and not ear say pls...
alonzoiv:

let wait for official confirmation and not ear say pls... am in Alloma presently. on my way to Ogbonicha
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by DONSMITH123(m): 1:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Heavy security deployed at Audu's compound ahead of burial. The crowd here is insisting he is alive. ‎
Former governors George Akume, Abdulkadir Kure, Lucky Igbinidion and Rabiu Kwankwaso arrive, to pay homage. Dino Melaye has been with corpse since morning.
‎Dignitaries troop in to pay homage.
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by chris4gold(m): 1:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
restriction loading...
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by teelady(f): 1:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
following
Re: Prince Abubakar Audu Has Woken Up From The Dead. by Sijo01(f): 1:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
DONSMITH123:
Heavy security deployed at Audu's compound ahead of burial. The crowd here is insisting he is alive. ‎
Former governors George Akume, Abdulkadir Kure, Lucky Igbinidion and Rabiu Kwankwaso arrive, to pay homage. Dino Melaye has been with corpse since morning.
‎Dignitaries troop in to pay homage.

Pay homage to his dead or resurrected body

(1) (Reply)

Massive Crowd Burnt Down MTN Office. Pix. Was Your Line Blocked? / FG Declares Dec. 24, 25, 28 Public Holidays / How Tompolo, Others Allegedly Bombed Oil, Gas Pipelines – MEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.