Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,739 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:43 PM

Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial (68083 Views)

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com / Abubakar Audu's Burial: Governor Wada Leads State Delegation - Live Update / Abubakar Audu Is Dead - Sahara Reporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Iwonttell(m): 2:06pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rest in peace
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by elhassani66: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
[b][/b]
ambrosini593:
May his soul rest in perfect peace!
https://www.naij.com/645550-see-late-kogi-politician-audu-will-buried-today-photos.html
power is from the most high....deterent to other politician... RIP man

May God forgive him his mistakes and Grant him al jannatul firdaus
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Nobody: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
bigeagleeye:
On his way home!

Hell
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Nobody: 2:08pm On Nov 23, 2015
I thought they would bury the criminal with all his ill gotten wealth.Cursed politicians.May his children and relatives who have intimidated the common man in one way or the other because of their dad's inceassant crimes feel the pains their cursed father has brought upon them.Amen!
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Nobody: 2:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
rip.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Nobody: 2:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Only in Kogi can you find reality comedy like this!!!

Kogites, i greet una o
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by raywise17(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
ProfessorPeter:
Which one should i believe? Audu Abubakar is buried or he is risen. Endtime confusion
so if person tell u say dem resurrect am u go believe.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by raywise17(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
bdemix:
Where is the Money?
Where is the Power?

Vanity upon Vanity
all na vanity..after he chop our oil money..no b say oil dey from where he cum frm

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by chris4gold(m): 2:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
preciousMI1:

u nuh go work abi school

Lols, lovely hear styles, how many K finish am make I send you double?
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Harkindeylee(m): 2:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
henchamb:
I can see Mr James faleke his running mate crying
if i hear.....
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Nobody: 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2015
Endtime
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by arsetalks(m): 2:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jazzlite:

So maupe is a customized name for just a person?.... Seems you're the dumbo here.
You are a proper foool. I did say impersonate did I not? If he/she wasn't trying to impersonate Maupe Ogun, I won't say they did. Check her/his posts before your run your mouth.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Sonayon(m): 2:44pm On Nov 23, 2015
Dead and gone.................All is but Vanity.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by brojoshua: 2:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
[color=#006600][/color]
abitex577:
All the mansions, all the ill gotten wealth, all the young wives married and even the new mandate coming.....It is appoint for man to die, there after judgement!!! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD!!!
You very correct
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by nikz(f): 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Is he really dead? What's all this talk about him resurrecting? This nairaland sef!
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by sule17(m): 3:04pm On Nov 23, 2015
Bigmillz:
I never like of Apc candidates. So I careless
one day they will put ur ass in d grave
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by LEOBAXY40: 3:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Life is vanity
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
sule17:
one day they will put ur ass in d grave
Yes sir wen am 120yrs with over $2billion in my account
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by ManagerUgo(m): 3:38pm On Nov 23, 2015
[quote author=ambrosini593 post=40319599]May his soul rest in perfect peace!
https://www.naij.com/645550-see-late-kogi-politician-audu-will-buried-today-photos.html[/quote

RIP Sir
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Jazzlite: 3:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
arsetalks:
You are a proper foool. I did say impersonate did I not? If he/she wasn't trying to impersonate Maupe Ogun, I won't say they did. Check her/his posts before your run your mouth.
Hmm your statements say a lot about your person.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by bummyla(m): 3:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Rest In Peace! http://www.bummyla.com
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by Moradeeke(f): 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
What we should learn from the death of Alhaji Abubakar Audu..

Just when his family were about to start jubilating, they were thrown into mourning.

Just when the wife was thinking about being a first lady, she became a widow.

Just when the children were about to become the children of the number one citizen of their state, they became orphans.

Just when the world was about to rejoice with them, they were thrown into awe.

Life is not a bed of roses, never feel too comfortable, be prayerful, be committed to the service of God... Good Day all

1 Like

Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by BobUg28(m): 4:51pm On Nov 23, 2015
Case dismissed.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by rhames(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
It is evident from all these happenings that Late Prince Alhaji Abubabkar Audu touched lives of the down trodden and poor people of Kogi State. It was unbelievable for many of his followers to take his death seriously. We are all here on earth to touch lives positively. May Allah grant his soul perfect rest and Janna Firdaus. A leader is gone and May the Almighty Allah raise a leader that will liberate this country from the chain of poverty. Ameen.
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by xklusivechicago: 5:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Vanity upon vanity...I want 2 b dis,i want2 b d@...it takes u nowhr after ur demise
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by xklusivechicago: 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
It takes u no nowhr but 6ft below d grnd.all2 ursef,ur deeds n divine n fashionic maker begin2 oper8 on ur IQ..
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by preciousMI1(f): 8:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
chris4gold:

Lols, lovely hear styles, how many K finish am make I send you double?
lmao.. never mind
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:10am On Nov 24, 2015
abitex577:
All the mansions, all the ill gotten wealth, all the young wives married and even the new mandate coming.....It is appoint for man to die, there after judgement!!! PREPARE TO MEET YOUR GOD!!!

Yes ooooo
Re: Pictures From Abubakar Audu's Burial by chris4gold(m): 10:39am On Nov 24, 2015
preciousMI1:

lmao.. never mind

why wouldn't I mind, pls manage dis (KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK) 100K for you, sebi I tried now?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zuriel Oduwole Who Interviewed Buhari Has To Say This After The Encounter / Alison-madueke Double Standards: Photos Of Son’s Private Jet Lifestyle / NDLEA SWAT: Is This The Reformed SARS? (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.