Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:08 AM

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com (44497 Views)

Abubakar Shekau Is Now Crippled - Ex-Boko Haram Intelligence Chief / Boko Haram: Army Dismisses Shekau's New Video.. / 7 Things Abubakar Shekau Said In New Video (2) (3) (4)

8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2016
Source: https://www.naij.com/981639-buhari-repent-and-return-to-islam-8-quotes-from-shekaus-new-video-ahead-of-independence-day.html

A new video has been released by the embattled leader of the dreaded Boko Haram sect, Abubakar Shekau.

Shekau, in a new 38 minute video which was posted on YouTube on Sunday, September 25, was seen talking about the Chibok girls.

In the new video he was seen holding a Qu’ran and book which he was reading from, sitting between two Islamist fighters armed with machine gun. He also advised the Muslims to follow the Qur’an.

Below are eight major things Shekau said in the video which was narrated in Hausa and Arabic:

1. Abubakar Shekau says he is still alive.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
2. President Muhammadu Buhari should repent and seek forgiveness and return to religion of Islaam.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by INTROVERT(f): 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
NA WASH. BH is finished. never again shall we live in fear of this madman.

98 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:20pm On Sep 25, 2016
3. Democratic government is for unbelievers and it’s devilish.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:22pm On Sep 25, 2016
4. He said its a big lie they killed or wounded him.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by UjGina: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
bubu brothers strategically executing their plans of keeping Nigerian away from the sinking economy

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by habiham: 1:23pm On Sep 25, 2016
Ok ooo... Mr president

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
5. All the words in the national anthem are words of disbelief.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by sarrki(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Azazi may his soul RIP

Makes us to know the identity of BH

58 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2016
Allah be merciful angry sad

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by lekankolade(m): 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
To hell with him... Irrelevant monster..., he's seeking attention but nobody cares

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:25pm On Sep 25, 2016
6. Bring back our girls will only be achieved if they bring back all Boko Haram insurgents who are in prison.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Azazi may his soul RIP

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:27pm On Sep 25, 2016
7. President Buhari should follow the Qur’an and Sunnah of Prophet Muhammad.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:28pm On Sep 25, 2016
8. Muslims have lost their way in Islam all in the name of been educated.

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by blackpanda: 1:29pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mumu

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by SamuelAnyawu(m): 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
We'll never forgive AliModu Sheriff cool

25 Likes

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by NoGawking: 1:31pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Azazi may his soul RIP

fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north

MMakes us know the real identity of BH

Hopefully the owner of this statement will soon RIP

104 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by Dejiih001(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
Chai, does it really mean this beast is still alive?

God save us ooooo.
Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by sarrki(m): 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
NoGawking:

fight against Boko Haram is a fight against the north

MMakes us know the real identity of BH

Hopefully the owner of this statement will soon RIP

You failed mostly in your summary about what Shekau

Said.

You are bias

I lived in the north for more that 3 decades

The hatred Shekau have for Buhari you fail to bring it on

Your summary nah wash

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by CliffordOrji: 1:35pm On Sep 25, 2016
He mentioned Nnamdi Kanu. What did he say about Nnamdi Kanu?

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:
Azazi may his soul RIP

Respet yasef saarrki angry sad

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by HtwoOw: 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
Unlike some goats think Buhari is not sponsoring boko haram, whereas every finger points to Jonathans sponsoring avengers

That said Shekau didn't threaten anyone? That's strange

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by soberdrunk(m): 1:42pm On Sep 25, 2016
Mr Shekau just give us your "official" address, my friends and i want to come say "hi"......... angry angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by sarrki(m): 1:43pm On Sep 25, 2016
soberdrunk:
Mr Shekau just give us your "official" address, my friends and i want to come say "hi"......... angry angry

Thy Lord will take you on eagles wing

Safe trip

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by sarrki(m): 1:44pm On Sep 25, 2016
fulaniHERDSman:

Respet yasef saarrki angry sad

Bros na lie ?
Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by Hollawaley(m): 1:47pm On Sep 25, 2016
nigerian army and lie is like 5&6... someone epp me with tha man's picture

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by A7(m): 2:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Said.

You are bias

Your summary nah wash

More like hatred for the whole North, the cities Kano, Sokoto and Kaduna he mentioned hinting they will never relent from attacking are all Northern cities.

Tijjaniyya, Quraniyya, Shi'a e.t.c that he promised to continue targetting are all Muslim sects.

But these cities are not in crisis, and there isn't any recent BH attack on them. In the last 5 months the number of BH fighters killed by the Nigerian army far supercedes the number Killed by Boko Haram.

Shekau has a repute of boasting about succesful raids by his group in almost all his videos and mocking soldiers and reiterating how much of a dreadful force Boko Haram is.

But in this video all he could muster up is "Idriss deby has an eye like a goat", "Buhari do you worship cow?", "You fly in the sky bombarding us, but god is above you high above the sky".

The man is jittery, the only message he passed is "he is alive", and that is no news. He's alive simply because he has been running and hiding for quite a while now, but as porous as our borders are the men tasked with getting him D or A are still commited to their cause.

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by tuniski: 2:06pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Said.

You are bias

Your summary nah wash
You can as well do yours but, dissing another ain't cool. I wonder what u are even trying to achieve sef. If he hate buhari does that mean he loves nigerians?

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by sarrki(m): 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2016
tuniski:

You can as well do yours but, dissing another ain't cool. I wonder what u are even trying to achieve sef. If he hate buhari does that mean he loves nigerians?

Ipob ,MASSOB , NDA & Boko Haram are terrorist

For him not to have ommited that part I mentioned

I read meaning to it

All those groups I mentioned above are all enemy of

Nigeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 8 Chilling Messages From Abubakar Shekau's New Video - Naij.com by basilo101: 2:38pm On Sep 25, 2016
sarrki:

Ipob ,MASSOB , NDA & Boko Haram are terrorist

For him not to have ommited that part I mentioned

I read meaning to it

All those groups I mentioned above are all enemy of

Nigeria
Nigeria is an enemy of Humanity

14 Likes 4 Shares

Senator Enyinnaya Abaribe Gave APC An Unhealable Injury At The Plenary Today / After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / Sonia Chinonso Ekweremadu Graduates From University (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49