Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,810 members, 7,817,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine (727 Views)

We’ve Dismantled Pdp’s Rigging Machine -onu / Buhari Names Six INEC And Five NPC Commissioners / Another N116bn Fraud Busted: See Names Of Those To Refund The Cash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine by Nobody: 1:10pm On Nov 23, 2015
See what I saw on APC tv station today hailing Kogi Guber Elections.... Chei APC taking the nation backward. Total votes more than the accredited voters.

Re: Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine by mazeltov(m): 1:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
Well said my brother. Our problem is not from the politicians but from the ignorant youth like you. When did channels tv turns to Apc tv. Iti ajoka

3 Likes

Re: Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine by vkeydon(m): 1:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
i no fit laugh
Re: Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine by sayemma: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2015
Did you receive that result from INEC...

Inec said election inconclusive u are here displaying ignorance

1 Like

Re: Kogi Election Fraud Busted: Inec And Mathematics Of APC Rigging Machine by meezynetwork(m): 2:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Lol

(1) (Reply)

You Looted The Country Too Recklessly – Presidency Blast Dasuki / See Photos Of Policemen Collecting Money From A White Man / Buhari Must Seek Second Term- Senator Yerima

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.