Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,758 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:12 AM

Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer (4914 Views)

American Lawyer Writes Buhari An Open Letter / Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer / Dasuki: Buhari Has Reduced Nigeria Senate To Cinematic Extras - American Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
https://l.facebook.com/l/9AQHza7nH/www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-a-fraud-nigerian-senate-reduced-to-cinematic-extras-american-lawyer/

Cc:
flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase gunuvi bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju, tonyebarcanista and all patriots. What's your thought on this article I saw on facebook?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by braine(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Obama is a bigger Fraud - Nigerian Forum User

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by robosky02(m): 2:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
where are the wailing sai bubu

their voice is going down with the economy

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Firefire(m): 2:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
We know it already.

Buhary is a FRAUD and APC is FRAUDULENT.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 2:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
robosky02:

where are the wailing sai bubu

their voice is going down with the economy
Reality has finally dawned on them. grin
These ones you see ranting here are probably exhibiting what we call "animal confidence".

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by resty4(m): 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
US has not seen anytin yet.
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 2:40pm On Nov 23, 2015
The way Buhari is going about abusing basic human rights that are enshrined in the constitution and doesn't need any debate shows a great deal that he's an unrepentant dictator.

It is a shame that some Nigerians willingly chose a dictator to pilot the affairs of this nation in this 21st century when nations are kicking out his kind out of politics and national political turf.
Sadly we are stuck with this thing for the next 3 and half years.
Nigerians will pay.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari was selected for his gross sectional bigotry and semi illiteracy to further polarize the nation paving way for the final balkanization of Nigeria.

Yorubas thought they were voting to oust the SS and SE but invariably they were casting their lots towards Nigeria's final and irreversible collapse.

Scenario 1 is about to come to pass.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 2:50pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even some of the zombies can confirm at last the game has changed from CHANGE. In an era when serious minded nations are voting in young, Democratic and vibrant youths as presidents, majority of Nigerians voted against reason and have foisted on us all someone who's tired and strange to democracy and the rule of law.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 2:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:
Buhari was selected for his gross sectional bigotry and semi illiteracy to further polarize the nation paving way for the final balkanization of Nigeria.

Yorubas thought they were voting to oust the SS and SE but invariably they were casting their lots towards Nigeria's final and irreversible collapse.

Scenario 1 is about to come to pass.
I can relate to what you've been saying to an extent.
Politics of witch-hunting of the opposition is a low for a country like Nigeria whose unity is being marred by religious, region and ethnicity even as they cooperate when it comes to stealing the money and leaving the ordinary people to their fate.
I'm afraid that if he continues like this , criminal politicians will use it to cause a regional upheaval that will take everyone by surprise and if that happens we are definitely on the part to being balkanized.
Buhari is the proverbial mad man with a matches that's staying close to a gas station.His bigotry and personal vendetta has overshadowed his sense of reasoning from the appointments to the handling of domestic issues and down to Boko Haram which he claimed that he will stop them the moment he steps in as a President but refused to lend a hand when his help was solicited. And people actually voted for this man?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by judiciarypalava: 2:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nigeria heading towards disintegration and the fool called Buhari will sure make it into the Guinness Book as the dumbest president ever.
How did this man make it into Nigerian Army?

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
Blame the quota system. LOL!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
judiciarypalava:
Nigeria heading towards disintegration and the fool called Buhari will sure make it into the Guinness Book as the dumbest president ever.
How did this man make it into Nigerian Army?
It is called 'quota system' where a Northerner scores 24 over 100 marks and gets admitted and you can score 80 over the same 100 and still sit at home.

He is a product of a quota system.

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by sleekpro(m): 3:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2015
dearpreye:
Blame the quota system. LOL!

Blame jealous yorubas who sold the south for ceremonial vp vulture position

Just one more term and the caliphate would have been dead.

But the children of Cain breathed new life to the northern beast.

Sophisticated foolery got us having this old stubborn goat who was overthrown by his own ilk back in 1984 as our president in the 21st century.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 3:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is called 'quota system' where a Northerner scores 24 over 100 marks and gets admitted and you can score 80 over the same 100 and still sit at home.

He is a product of a quota system.

Also applies to yorubas when they score 30 out of 100 to get in. Have you asked yourself when the colonial masters left Nigeria, why were the most senior officers Biafrans? Those whites knew that Biafrans exceled above their northern and western counterparts.
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:11pm On Nov 23, 2015
new2020:

Also applies to yorubas when they score 30 out of 100 to get in. Have asked yourself when the colonial masters left Nigeria, why were the most senior officers Biafrans? Those whites knew that Biafrans exceled above their northern and western counterparts.
This is not an Igbo vs Yoruba thread so you can take this your opinion and shove it where the sun doesn't shine.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nature8(m): 3:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
Ok na..
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 3:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
The way Buhari is going about abusing basic human rights that are enshrined in the constitution and doesn't need any debate shows a great deal that he's an unrepentant dictator.

It is a shame that some Nigerians willingly chose a dictator to pilot the affairs of this nation in this 21st century when nations are kicking out his kind out of politics and national political turf.
Nigerians will pay.
i have be looking for somebody like PMB, but thank God, i have him now, my God has answer my prayer and fasting

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 3:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
i have be looking for somebody like PMB, but thank God, i have him now, my God has answer my prayer and fasting

This is the first time I have seen a post you made without mentioning GEJ.

Fool

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
Well, you can lie to everyone around you but you can't lie to yourself - Continue in your self deceit it surely does make you feel good even when reality stare you in the face.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by captainflash(m): 3:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

Nigerians will pay.
Werent u the one who used ur own voter's card to vote him and now u're complaining, guy pls kindly re-draw ur statement, no offence....
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by ochilikoko(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
We are doomed in this con3
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
captainflash:
Werent u the one who used ur own voter's card to vote him and now u're complaining, guy pls kindly re-draw ur statement, no offence....
Sorry o , I was never and can never be a 'sai' chanting zombie.

I'm a very proactive person - I do not build castles in the air or try living in a fool's paradise.
Maybe you were referring to Jesuslovesyou and not me. grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, you can lie to everyone around you but you can't lie to yourself - Continue in your self deceit it surely does make you feel good even when reality stare you in the face.

That dude is not well upstairs.

Serious malnutrition has seriously reduced his brain cells.
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

That dude is not well upstairs.

Serious malnutrition has seriously reduced his brain cells.
grin grin smh
Are you his doctor?
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Blame jealous yorubas who sold the south for ceremonial vp vulture position

Just one more term and the caliphate would have been dead.

But the children of Cain breathed new life to the northern beast.

Sophisticated foolery got us having this old stubborn goat who was overthrown by his own ilk back in 1984 as our president in the 21st century.

d vp is far better than ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, a phd holder without thesis, u can see how things is playing out, by d time d dictator finish with pdp and Biafra, dey wil be no pdp and Biafra(ipob) again, thank God for change, God bless PMB

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
new2020:

Also applies to yorubas when they score 30 out of 100 to get in. Have asked yourself when the colonial masters left Nigeria, why were the most senior officers Biafrans? Those whites knew that Biafrans exceled above their northern and western counterparts.

shocked

You need help

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by osazeeblue01: 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Buhari is just there travelling and taking photograph.
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:34pm On Nov 23, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
d vp is far better than ur clueless corrupt ogogoro hero, a phd holder without thesis, u can see how things is playing out, by d time d dictator finish with pdp and Biafra, dey wil be no pdp and Biafra(ipob) again, thank God for change, God bless PMB
And you feel that these PDP guys will just fold their hands and watch him finish them like you're dreaming ?

Don't you think that total disregard for democratic principle and the court like Buhari is currently doing is a big set back from things like industrialization , rule of law and smooth and accessible development and a big boost to the economy which will take us to that promised land ?
Don't you think that with this draconian rule of law coming from one man will definitely raise resentments across the different quarters of this country and lead to a chaotic future for you and me ? Or is it just about bringing people down ? And also remember that people will always fight back.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 3:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
braine:
Obama is a bigger Fraud - Nigerian Forum User
Could you please make your point clearer and clarify how Obama became a fraud.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
https://l.facebook.com/l/9AQHza7nH/www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-a-fraud-nigerian-senate-reduced-to-cinematic-extras-american-lawyer/

Cc:
flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase gunuvi bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju, tonyebarcanista and all patriots. What's your thought on this article I saw on facebook?

dead link

(1) (2) (Reply)

Check Out The "Suit Gown" In This Gay Wedding / Lady Who Married A Man Because Of His Money Gave Birth To Old Man As A Baby Foto / More Of Bola Tinubu Campaign Rally In Ikeja(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.