Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer (4917 Views)

American Lawyer Writes Buhari An Open Letter / Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer / Dasuki: Buhari Has Reduced Nigeria Senate To Cinematic Extras - American Lawyer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 4:13pm On Nov 23, 2015
aguiyi:

dead link
Subscribe with better mb you no go gree instead you go dey patronize egift. grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 4:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
Subscribe with better mb you no go gree instead you go dey patronize egift. grin

egift ke, that guy can be so annoying that i may never near his business even in dream.

but seriously, the fist link was dead
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 4:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
aguiyi:

egift ke, that guy can be so annoying that i may never near his business even in dream.

but seriously, the fist link was dead
Was just on that link few minutes ago.
Try again sha...
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Forwetinnah: 4:32pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
It is called 'quota system' where a Northerner scores 24 over 100 marks and gets admitted and you can score 80 over the same 100 and still sit at home.

He is a product of a quota system.

24 good na...you should be talking about 4 over 100, northerner score 24? Nibo?!
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 4:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demdem:

DrugPusher, u and ur co fools are the frauds. Ur link doesnt exist grin grin

Olodo, your eyes has been bastardized by excess sipping of garri. grin

Here is a snapshot of how your Daura President Buhari was taken to the cleaners.
Well, I wouldn't blame you when hungry has become your friend. tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 4:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
Forwetinnah:

24 good na...you should be talking about 4 over 100, northerner score 24? Nibo?!
Was just trying to give them some level. grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
over the weekend i posted a news by the Washington post where Buhari was alleged to have killed Awolowo.

from that news i knew something was not right in the relationship between Buhari and the guys in DC.

some APC dumb skulls felt it was a different thing i had in mind but today a new twist is coming to the allegations and i expect more to follow.

This guys first use the media on you before coming out to state their intention.

here is that link again

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2015/nov/18/bruce-fein-nigerian-president-buhari-dupes-us/?page=1

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Demdem(m): 4:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Olodo, your eyes has been bastardized by excess of sipping of garri. grin

Here is a snapshot of how your Daura President Buhari was taken to the cleaners.
[/s]

Again fool. u and ur cohorts are shameless liars. am aint interested in any snapshot but the source of the story itself. only gullible eediots will believe a snapshot that can be created by any soul.
Drugpusher why did u publish a fraudulent link. u and ur story are false and fake grin grin grin

https://l.facebook.com/l/9AQHza7nH/www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-a-fraud-nigerian-senate-reduced-to-cinematic-extras-american-lawyer/

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 4:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

Again fool. u and ur cohorts are shameless liars. am aint interested in any snapshot but the source of the story itself. only gullible eediots will believe a snapshot that can be created by any soul.
Drugpusher why did u publish a fraudulent link. u and ur story are false and fake grin grin grin

https://l.facebook.com/l/9AQHza7nH/www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-a-fraud-nigerian-senate-reduced-to-cinematic-extras-american-lawyer/

Damn! Your stupidity is epic.
Continue wallowing in your ignorance which have become a birthright for you......smh
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by opiaoku: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
dearpreye:
Even some of the zombies can confirm at last the game has changed from CHANGE. In an era when serious minded nations are voting in young, Democratic and vibrant youths as presidents, majority of Nigerians voted against reason and have foisted on us all someone who's tired and strange to democracy and the rule of law.

lol

good day bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

you are sounding miserable already.

are you Buhari, Aisha or Zainab, why cry more than the bereaved.

here is a link to help your aging soul

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-a-fraud-nigerian-senate-reduced-to-cinematic-extras-american-lawyer/
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Demdem(m): 4:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
DrugPusher, This is wonderful grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Ur link has just been updated to this ooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Fraud ongoing. see ya life grin grin

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Demdem(m): 4:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
aguiyi:

you are sounding miserable already.

are you Buhari, Aisha or Zainab, why cry more than the bereaved.

here is a link to help your aging soul

http://www.thebreakingtimes.com/buhari-is-a-fraud-nigerian-senate-reduced-to-cinematic-extras-american-lawyer/

U are far more sensible than Drugpusher. ur own link is going excellently though breakingtimes is a propaganda machine run by Wikes touts.
As for Bruce Fein, i wonder when u fools start agreeing with opinions of Westerners on issues pertaining to Nigeria. IS it because it allies with the hatred u have against this General? he is just a single Lawyer out of millions of lawyers in US. only jobless touts like u fools will loose sleep over it. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Demdem(m): 4:55pm On Nov 23, 2015
[s]
Truckpusher:
Damn! Your stupidity is epic.
Continue wallowing in your ignorance which have become a birthright for you......smh
[/s]

drugpusher, u are the fool that posted a fake link. u are the stupid one.
grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Truckpusher(m): 5:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]

drugpusher, u are the fool that posted a fake link. u are the stupid one.
grin grin grin
Lol, frankly I shouldn't be responding to a grade A iidiot like your type but though this is the last response you'll ever get from me.
Continue in your legendary foolery, I heard it run in your family.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Nobody: 5:02pm On Nov 23, 2015
opiaoku:

lol

good day bro

My brother this na very serious matter oooo. ..

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by kodded(m): 6:16pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by biafranqueen: 6:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
Even the 95% know they've been suckered, but they will still come here and fake. grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Mogidi: 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2015
Nigerian Senate Reduced To Cinematic Extras
Don't ask me what he reduced his horde of followers to.
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by anonimi: 10:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Truckpusher:

Cc:
flets kenai firefire anonimi nigerianvenom Teryfik Sdindan Roob chukkiephil ChappyChase gunuvi bomsilaga, erunz dunsman Nigerianvenom Phockphockman, nwadiuko1, ibokUtoroh, Koded, iPrinz20 Aprokoman, OcheJoseph, Tomakint Francizy Temitemi1 Mizmycoli Hinwazaka Dumkem21 Biafranqueen Mogidi IsraeliAirforce Ambivert Rose2014 Opiaoku Engineerboat, Talktimi ahaika23 coolestrogue APCSucks Emperortj93 DebateNigeria Chukwudi44 kaboninc Flets Kenai Eyeview Revdesmondjuju, tonyebarcanista and all patriots. What's your thought on this article I saw on facebook?

#Don'tBlameMeIDidNotVoteBuhari
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Demdem(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, frankly I shouldn't be responding to a grade A iidiot like your type but though this is the last response you'll ever get from me.
Continue in your legendary foolery, I heard it run in your family.

Drugpusher, ur despicable lineage curse running riot in ur household is not an issue here but ur foolish decision to post a non existent link to buttress ur stupidity. Attend to that fool. grin
Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by Jesusloveyou: 12:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Truckpusher:
Olodo, your eyes has been bastardized by excess sipping of garri. grin

no wonder d thread cannot get to fp, is that how ur mate create thread? U are really a truck pusher

1 Like

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by AprokoMan: 12:18pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
[s][/s]
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

Re: Buhari Is A Fraud - American Lawyer by AprokoMan: 12:19pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos Of Tompolo’s House After It Was Ransacked By The Military / Full Names Of Nnpc New Appointments In Geo Political Zones. Ss=2, Sw=3, North=1 / Was it a Buhari impersonator at the Independence Day Parade This Morning?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.