Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,206 members, 7,860,341 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Nigerian Musician, Brymo Hope To Be President Of Nigeria [read] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Musician, Brymo Hope To Be President Of Nigeria [read] (494 Views)

Emeka Rollas Defeats Emeka Ike To Become President Of AGN / President Of Born Winners Empire Spraying Dollars At Ay's Brother Introduction / 'Hope You Have Your Condom?" Fan Asks Davido As He shares Pics With Sexy Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Musician, Brymo Hope To Be President Of Nigeria [read] by enifex(m): 3:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
SOURCE OUT http://www.nairaland.com/275/nigerian-musician-brymo-hope-to-be-president-of-nigeria

Talented Nigerian music star, Brymo, has disclosed his wishful political ambition to become NigeriaÂ’s President.

The RnB Soul singer said he has big political ambitions which include becoming the President of the country someday.

In this chat with Nigerian Entertainment Today, the ‘One Pound’ crooner said, “I have aspirations to become Nigerian president because I know I have a lot to offer.

“My only hindrance at the moment is my lack of a university degree which I am working on obtaining soon,” the father of one said.

Source Via Www.nairaland.com

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Baddo Loses Dad / Mr Ibu Very Stylish In New Photo / Singer Patoranking Says He Is Single, Searching And Ready To Mingle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.