Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,926 members, 7,817,711 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:45 PM

The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate (1140 Views)

Hutus And Tutsis Of Rwanda Likely Happen Here. / Hutu Muslims Saved Tutsis During Rwandan Genocide / HUTUS AND Tutsi:rwandan Genocide Denial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by Doshmynthrill(m): 4:15pm On Nov 23, 2015
African tribes are being divided by people who are not of the Afro race. Some are being played like chess pieces. And by going into this forum i still see that the Divide and Conquer tactics used by white masons and jews still goes on. Dont be stupid enough to fall for them. Next time you feel hate against an African tribe then ask yourself. "why am i feeling this way? where did i learn to hate them? who told me about them?"

Watch out for people who are trying to divide people on this forum one of them is the user "speedyGonzales"

Think !

2 Likes

Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by evanscheck(m): 4:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm.... undecided
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by Nobody: 4:18pm On Nov 23, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by hoobs(m): 4:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
These people are just dumb!
We do not want to share a country with you doesn't mean we hate,why can't you people just let us be!!!!!!
The scots that are pulling owt of Britain must hate England then or England that is trying to pull owt of EU must hate European countries if itz like that
We just feel that we would be better off on our own,is that a CRIME!!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by theDEVILisHERE: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
Doshmynthrill:
African tribes are being divided by people who are not of the Afro race. Some are being played like chess pieces. And by going into this forum i still see that the Divide and Conquer tactics used by white masons and jews still goes on. Dont be stupid enough to fall for them. Next time you feel hate against an African tribe then ask yourself. "why am i feeling this way? where did i learn to hate them? who told me about them?"

Watch out for people who are trying to divide people on this forum one of them is the user "speedyGonzales"

Think !

The evil belgians are not to be blamed
Rather the idiotic tutsi's should bow their heads in shame for allowing themselves to be used in humiliating their fellow africans

Africans are the architects of their own misfurtune
They most times don't mind being part of an evil act as long as it favours them over another group of africans whom they seem not to like

Their wickedness and stupidity makes it easy for mischieve makers to carry out their evil plans on them
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by MusingsOfALady: 4:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
I think it's almost too late. The level of hatred on many Nigerian forums is worrisome. Why does one tribe feel a need to hate another. Its just crazy, beyond crazy its demonic.

Doshmynthrill:

Think !
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by Doshmynthrill(m): 4:47pm On Nov 23, 2015
theDEVILisHERE:

The evil belgians are not to be blamed
Rather the idiotic tutsi's should bow their heads in shame for allowing themselves to be used in humiliating their fellow africans

Africans are the architects of their own misfurtune
They most times don't mind being part of an evil act as long as it favours them over another group of africans whom they seem not to like

Their wickedness and stupidity makes it easy for mischieve makers to carry out their evil plans on them

Its unfortunate But i totally agree with you. Sometimes i ask myself why i even bother trying to help black people.
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by speedyGonzales: 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Think !

Divide Nigerian people?!, because i disagree with you that "idi Amin" was a great African leader? haha! you are pathetic..., ironically, your two top African leaders are responsible for oppressing the everyday African gentleman in their countries and making themselves supreme overlord over their people while refusing to share the African wealth equally to all. why do you think the tribes fight each other? it is because the is a fundamental lack of unity, especially among the tribes...

Also, I will add that you are a sociopathic b*tch and dumb! but I get one thing about you, you are one of those self-righteous mixedrace that wants a better Africa, and are convinced that white people are Africa's problems, while they are to a certain extend... Africans are the real problems to fellow Africans in Africa, due to either tribalism or just plain greed especially from the leaders, whites can't steal from Africans without Africans to facilitate it... I don't like wasting time on forums, if people are just cry-babies and can't provide answers to support their argument... My conclusion you are probably an adolescent that can't handle people disagreeing with you, but that's why I come to this forum to here other peoples opinion (especially Nigerians) and give my own opinions, and your opinion that "Idi Amin" was the best african president is just stup*d and supportive of more African people in positions of power on the continent to become dictators as long as the occasionally show animosity towards whites. Abacha, the Nigerian dictator, supported south africa's fight against apartheid but that doesn't stop him from oppressing Nigerians and stealing a lot of the money overseas.

I am Nigerian and if there's anything I want, it is a better Nigeria... don't care about the countries BTW as long as they stay out of Nigeria's way... Again, you are a dumb sociopathic little bitch!
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by theDEVILisHERE: 10:54pm On Nov 23, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Its unfortunate But i totally agree with you. Sometimes i ask myself why i even bother trying to help black people.

Help those who need help (black, white, yellow, green etc)
Do it because you want to see situations for them get better
Not just because you want to help

As for black people
Only them can solve their problem
And they have to start by first telling themselves and accepting the truth

It's one thing to tell your self the truth
Its another thing to accept it

The moment you accept the truth
You have set yourself free

Cause only when you set yourself free (mentally and otherwise) can you really solve your problems

1 Like

Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by bibiazim1: 11:14pm On Nov 23, 2015
hoobs:
These people are just dumb!
We do not want to share a country with you doesn't mean we hate,why can't you people just let us be!!!!!!
The scots that are pulling owt of Britain must hate England then or England that is trying to pull owt of EU must hate European countries if itz like that
We just feel that we would be better off on our own,is that a CRIME!!!!
This is a part of the hate he is talking about, the poster said African countries. He wasn't talking about you.
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by Doshmynthrill(m): 1:17am On Nov 24, 2015
speedyGonzales:

Divide Nigerian people?!, because i disagree with you that "idi Amin" was a great African leader? haha! you are pathetic.
Also, I will add that you are a sociopathic b*tch and dumb! but I get one thing about you, you are one of those self-righteous mixedrace that wants a better Africa, and are convinced that white people are Africa's problems, while they are to a certain extend.!

Hey you subhuman black niggerian piece of shiẗ ! This is the last drop ! You and many other nigerian subhumans have made what was not before completley clear now crystal creal! Its you black african subhumans who are the real problem of africa. Im fücking done with you black inferiour subhumans now. You have insulted mixedrace people to many times now. I advise all Hestanfells to NOT CARE about black people in general. They are a sinking ship and they have ruined every chance of an alliance. Africa is like a zoo filled with underevolved black subhumans running around raping and killing eachother. And now every race in the world truly hates you. I wont reply to anymore comments tough i do not want to waste my time on worthless black african subhumans who targets mixedrace ṕeople and then run and suck their white mässas dick.

You black people have proven to be inferiour and underevolved. You have proven to be total idi0ts who lets your continent get taken over by white jews and arabs and white europeans. When trying to help. The African savage will attack you and call you racist for thinking that they cant fix it themselfs. As they have proven under thousands of years that they are so capable of. Exchanging gold and minerals for stone blocks e.t.c in the 1400s the list goes on and on. you have lost the hestanfell race and DOSHMYNTHRILL as your allies you retärded subhumans.

FÛCK OFF BLACK PEOPLE.

- Doshmynhtrill Överheten

Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by mikolo80: 4:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Think !
relax we've already killed ourselves during civil war
na just mouth dem get online
those protest are jobless ppl
ordinary police Will disperse them
when west starts to clamour, then you should be worried east has been conquered
Re: The White Belgians Divided Tutsis And Hutus To Kill Eachother. Stop Tribe Hate by speedyGonzales: 11:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Doshmynthrill:

Hey you subhuman black niggerian piece of shiẗ ! This is the last drop ! You and many other nigerian subhumans have made what was not before completley clear now crystal creal! Its you black african subhumans who are the real problem of africa. Im fücking done with you black inferiour subhumans now. You have insulted mixedrace people to many times now. I advise all Hestanfells to NOT CARE about black people in general. They are a sinking ship and they have ruined every chance of an alliance. Africa is like a zoo filled with underevolved black subhumans running around raping and killing eachother. And now every race in the world truly hates you. I wont reply to anymore comments tough i do not want to waste my time on worthless black african subhumans who targets mixedrace ṕeople and then run and suck their white mässas dick.

You black people have proven to be inferiour and underevolved. You have proven to be total idi0ts who lets your continent get taken over by white jews and arabs and white europeans. When trying to help. The African savage will attack you and call you racist for thinking that they cant fix it themselfs. As they have proven under thousands of years that they are so capable of. Exchanging gold and minerals for stone blocks e.t.c in the 1400s the list goes on and on. you have lost the hestanfell race and DOSHMYNTHRILL as your allies you retärded subhumans.

FÛCK OFF BLACK PEOPLE.

- Doshmynhtrill Överheten

well, good for you! I am at a disadvantage because my cousins are mixedrace and I can't hate them... but I will still hate you, you dumb sociopathic little b*tch!

And outside your bubble people are not that obsessive about race because we all know the basic truth, human beings come in different colours and characteristics and they are mostly all horrible, greedy and narcissistic in their motives.

kid, if you like, quit the stup*d obsession with race and find something meaningful to do with your life or keep giving yourself headache about it or just go find a bucket and kick it!. hahaha! grin

(1) (Reply)

Incase You Don't Know What's Happening In The Middle East / 10 Funny Quotes From Professor Wole Soyinka / I Don’t Know Dasuki, Says George

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.