Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,714 members, 7,809,705 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:38 PM

PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death (44066 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / PDP Releases Statement On Dokpesi’s Arrest / PDP Releases List Of Key Members Allegedly Marked For Death By APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Nobody: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
iejf osdhfn
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by amjoseph19: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
ki02020:

See you undecided....what do expect them(PDP) to say when they are losing at the moment and they are given a cheap chance to woo voter with their hunky panky condolence message
Would u have preferred them the APC way (I.e fight over political issues even when life is at stakes).

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by ShowYourCertificate: 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
This is why I love the PDP. They are the real reason behind Nigeria's political stability and maturity.

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by kennyman2000(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Okay...
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Bobbystanley(m): 5:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Power to the People.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by fpeter(f): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
drama grin
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by kingsedu1(m): 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Aliyu333: 5:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
I don't even know how to respond to this. Just booked space and waiting while someone pass me the popcorn.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by marysyviabrown(f): 5:24pm On Nov 23, 2015
let's us stop making a destructive comments pls,
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by MWTH(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
ki02020:

See you undecided....what do expect them(PDP) to say when they are losing at the moment and they are given a cheap chance to woo voter with their hunky panky condolence message

Unfortunately we talk sometimes without reasoning properly. Death has never been a reason to play pranks with in our culture. PDP has just followed the norms. Even when Late Gen. Sani Abatcha died, as a "Tyrant" to many (even though I disagree with this), these same people still came openly to condole with his family. And this is not any different here. Olisa Metuh has made it clear that that they have issues with the conduct of the elction, however, it is not a time to make politics but condolences rather.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by TippyTop(m): 5:25pm On Nov 23, 2015
Mature party unlike the demonic APC.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by oglalasioux(m): 5:27pm On Nov 23, 2015
Good. Maturity. Hope it cures their cancer of speech.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by DeRuggedProf: 5:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
onatisi:
Display of exceptional political maturity by pdp.

Another opportunity for wailers to introduce smoke screens. But wait, is this guy not a distillated product of feedeefee?
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by tellwisdom: 5:31pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:
[b]is Audu dead?? [/b]i thought they had election dis weekend

No..No mind these people sad
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by MeAndYou(m): 5:33pm On Nov 23, 2015
What a brand new way of election rigging?
The question in this case however is, who is the culprit between the accuser and the accused shocked
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Nobody: 5:36pm On Nov 23, 2015
So Metu can actually reason like a human being?
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by ki02020(m): 5:37pm On Nov 23, 2015
MWTH:

Unfortunately we talk sometimes without reasoning properly. Death has never been a reason to play pranks with in our culture. PDP has just followed the norms. Even when Late Gen. Sani Abatcha died, as a "Tyrant" to many (even though I disagree with this), these same people still came openly to condole with his family. And this is not any different here. Olisa Metuh has made it clear that that they have issues with the conduct of the elction, however, it is not a time to make politics but condolences rather.

I have not said otherwise...I only pointed out to @Maupe who said PDP is the most matured nigerian party for doing what you agree is a normal thing done by them(PDP) and nothing extraordinary
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Etizz: 5:42pm On Nov 23, 2015
slimzypink:
is Audu dead?? i thought they had election dis weekend

Lol.... Funny woman....

Guess it's bin long u came online.....
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by friends4ever(m): 5:43pm On Nov 23, 2015
PDP IS FATHER OF DEMOCRACY...

1 Like

Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by wiseoneking: 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
olokfor:

The Peoples Democratic Party, PDP has reacted to the death of Prince Abubakar Audu.

A statement issued by Olisa Metuh, National publicity secretary of the party said it was 'shocked' by the news.

''The Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) is shocked by the news of the sudden death of the candidate of the All Progressives Congress (APC) in last Saturday’s Kogi state governorship election, Prince Abubakar Audu. At this critical moment, the PDP refrains from comments on the conduct of the election. That is not important now. What is important at this point is the sanctity of human life''

''Our deepest thoughts and prayers go to the family of Prince Abubakar Audu and indeed, the APC fold. On this note, the Acting National Chairman of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), Prince Uche Secondus, charges all PDP members in Kogi and across the nation to keep Prince Audu, his family and loved ones in their prayers, as we mourn with them and the people of Kogi state over this monumental loss'', the PDP statement read.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/11/pdp-releases-official-statement-on.html

cc: lalasticlala
pdp growing towards maturity and respect to the dead while apc is, the man don mess up, make una bury am quick, he is even corrupt.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by jaydansquare9040(m): 5:45pm On Nov 23, 2015
[color=#770077][/color] Hmmmmmmmmm....Speechless!!!
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by wiseoneking: 5:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:
case closed
See the PDP spoke person agreed that the party is haven to thieves and looters Chai, what else can I say?
" LIKE APC" HE SAID
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by phidel147(m): 5:56pm On Nov 23, 2015
My 2 cents condolence for APC lose.. the story of Macbeth by Williams Shakespears is not just a tale..
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by arireirede: 6:00pm On Nov 23, 2015
PDP are pretender, is all about politics,nigerian will soon hear other side of the story from them very soon.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by excel101(m): 6:17pm On Nov 23, 2015
maupe:

They still have to be commended for displaying this level of sportsmanship. Would you rather them, make slanderous statements, that would heat up the polity.
. Don't mind the senseless slowpoke
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by Rexology: 6:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:
case closed

See the PDP spoke person agreed that the party is haven to thieves and looters
Chai, what else can I say?
"CAN" as used by the guy means 'Possibility' and not 'certainty '
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by excel101(m): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Segadem:
case closed

See the PDP spoke person agreed that the party is haven to thieves and looters
Chai, what else can I say?
. Coconut head, who told u dat that statement is from pdp's spokes person. U can't even read nd undstnd, fish brain
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by styno(m): 6:26pm On Nov 23, 2015
amjoseph19:
I was a die hard PDP critic, I criticize them for virtually everything. Then, APC came out, I was very happy... I spent 6 months observing then, at the end of that 6 months.... I understood the adage that says that " the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know".
Greatest political regret is casting my vote on ngige during anambra state gubernatorial election... (Thank God that he didn't win), I would hater myself.
Which such good ethical gesture from PDP, the will win the vote of many INTRELLIGEN citizen of this county.

hArKukO!
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by miqos02(m): 6:28pm On Nov 23, 2015
ok
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by miqos02(m): 6:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
what happens to APC
SirJeffry:
The only mature party in Nigeria is pdp, labour party is another viable option after them.
Re: PDP Releases Official Statement On Audu's Death by paramakina202: 6:53pm On Nov 23, 2015
PDP remains the only national party and still the best.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / Aba : Tension In Osisioma As Police, Army Clash (photos) / Dino Melaye Certificate: ABU Department Of Geography Was Under Faculty Of Arts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.