Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:11 PM

Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? (79628 Views)

How Soon After The Death Of A Spouse To Start A New Relationship? / Why Do Husbands Find It Hard To Apologise To Their Wives / Why Do Husbands Beat Their Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by all4ualone: 8:53pm On Feb 22, 2017
silat:
men get bored of marriage for a number of reasons:

1. Boring sex: most women become uninterested in sex after a while in marriage. Naturally the man feels she has become insensitive of his needs and gets bored. Sometime he might get tempted to look outside. If everywoman will give her husband good sex, it will go along way to reducing boredom in marriage.

2. Unforgiveness: If you are married, you must be willing expect offences from your partner.And if you are smart , register your disappoinment and forgive him or her without dwelling on it for so long. Try to see how you can help the person. If you don't forgive and try to see the good in your partner, you kill love and gradually become bored.

3. Financial pressure: When men are not able to meet up with their basic responsibilitythey get irritated and start regretting why they got themselves into the "mess of marriage". Ladies should be supportive at such moments and encourage their men instead of putting more pressure on them.

4. work pressure: women should be smart to know that pressure at work can affect the man's behaviour at home. Smart women should know when their husbands are under pressure and try not nag on them at such times. See if you could help him talk about it and assure him that everything is gonna be just fine.

There could be more reasons, but these are the ones i could immediately share.

Goodluck to all of you in marriage. Believe me its really fun if you are willing to work it out.
silat:

1. Boring sex: most women become uninterested in sex after a while in marriage. Naturally the man feels she has become insensitive of his needs and gets bored. Sometime he might get tempted to look outside. If everywoman will give her husband good sex, it will go along way to reducing boredom in marriage.

2. Unforgiveness: If you are married, you must be willing expect offences from your partner.And if you are smart , register your disappoinment and forgive him or her without dwelling on it for so long. Try to see how you can help the person. If you don't forgive and try to see the good in your partner, you kill love and gradually become bored.

3. Financial pressure: When men are not able to meet up with their basic responsibilitythey get irritated and start regretting why they got themselves into the "mess of marriage". Ladies should be supportive at such moments and encourage their men instead of putting more pressure on them.

4. work pressure: women should be smart to know that pressure at work can affect the man's behaviour at home. Smart women should know when their husbands are under pressure and try not nag on them at such times. See if you could help him talk about it and assure him that everything is gonna be just fine.

Goodluck to all of you in marriage. Believe me its really fun if you are willing to work it out.
silat:

All is well
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by Allikola(m): 9:03pm On Aug 01, 2017
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by jbblues24(m): 10:36pm On May 30, 2019
I can drive 10 miles, walk 50 feet. Turn around and before I know it, I'd be back home. Or would I? I'm not sure but that's just how it is. angry
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 8:33pm On Nov 28, 2019
The joy of the Lord will be in Any marriage that is built on the word of God and live by the word of God

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2020
Pay your marriage bride price if you have not paid them. Reconcile with your partner and forgive him/her. Concecrate your marriage to the Lord, Jesus Christ.
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 12:08am On Dec 12, 2020
Build your home on Christ
Re: Why Do Husbands Get Bored Of Their Wives Soon After Wedding? by annyplenty(m): 2:08pm On Dec 29, 2021
Don't return the bride price paid by the grooms of your daughters you are giving their hands in marriage.. It amounts to nullifying the marriage as immediately as it is being set up.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Want To Divorce My Husband As Soon As Possible / Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Police Rescue Anambra Woman Accused Of Killing Husband With Too Much Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.