Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,813 members, 7,810,120 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? (48601 Views)

Why Muslims Should Visit Cemeteries Regularly - Salihu Ajetunmobi / More Than 130 British Imams Refuse To Bury London Attackers / Why Muslims Should Never Have To Apologize For Terrorism - By Omar Alnatour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by BashirAhmad1(m): 11:54am On Nov 24, 2015
The Prophet Muhammad SAW died on Monday and he was buried on Wednesday. Yes he has not been buried until the new Khalifa was chosen.

HAH:
When Prophet mohammed pbuh died he was not buried until a successor khalifa was chosen among his disciple, the process of choosing his successor last one week

@aminat508 what do you say about the above
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Moradeeke(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
@Op jazakhum lahu khair May Almighty Allah reward u abundantly

3 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by SURYSuri(f): 11:57am On Nov 24, 2015
Jazakallahu Khair!

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by EARN: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Jazakum lahu kyran.

interesting read.

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by ademoladeji(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Omotayor123:

Proudly! cheesy

Gatya
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by mohammad11: 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jazakumullahu khairan for the knowledge shared.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by ademoladeji(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
HAH:
When Prophet mohammed pbuh died he was not buried until a successor khalifa was chosen among his disciple, the process of choosing his successor last one week

@aminat508 what do you say about the above

BashirAhmad1:
The Prophet Muhammad SAW died on Monday and he was buried on Wednesday. Yes he has not been buried until the new Khalifa was chosen.

All perfect praise be to Allaah, The Lord of the Worlds. I testify that there is none worthy of worship except Allaah, and that Muhammad , is His slave and Messenger.

The Prophet , passed away on Monday in the month of Rabee’ Al-Awwal, at forenoon. The Companions may Allaah be pleased with them prepared his funeral on Tuesday and placed him on the bed in his room; thereafter, people went in groups to perform funeral prayer upon him. The Prophet , was buried that night, i.e. before the morning of Wednesday. The details are mentioned in the books of Hadeeth (narrations) and Seerah (the biographies of the Prophet ).

The delay of his burial was for many reasons. Some of them are: no one led the funeral prayer, so people entered in his room in small groups to perform the funeral prayer. They had different opinions before reaching a point of consensus concerning many matters, for instance the manner in which the Prophet , should be washed, the place he should be buried in and the leadership of the Ummah (Muslim nation) after his death, etc.

The death of the Prophet , was a catastrophic event for the Muslims; they did not immediately recover their senses. The Prophet , was the most beloved person to them, and this made it nearly impossible for them to bury him. Faatimah may Allaah be pleased with her said to Anas may Allaah be pleased with him “Were you able to put soil on the body of the Prophet , and bear that?”

Allaah Knows best.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by tenderlaw(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
But they kept Yar adua for several weeks until they could no longer continue the cover up. Okay o.
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by denigma2(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
OP, the day one dies is not an evil day just the beginning of recompensation

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Charlestii: 12:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
I not a Muslim, but this is nothing but the truth.

Anytime someone died my friend use to say inalilahirajinu cheesy

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by shidof(m): 12:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Very informative and educative, jazakallah khayran.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by acaolly1(m): 12:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:
That's how they kiled some people by hurry_hurry kinda burial.

Thank God Skiibii no be abokii undecided

You should seek knowledge and learn not to say irrelevant things. This piece is enough knowledge for a dullard...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by DikSin(m): 12:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
acaolly1:

You should seek knowledge and learn not to say irrelevant things. This piece is enough knowledge for a dullard...

Kiss my ass_ IslamAcolly1

What a child of rage you are.. A child of terRor roaming the universe since 530 AD
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by closetoyou(f): 12:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:

1. It is not permissible for Muslims to delay the burial in order for the maximum number of relatives to see the deceased. That is why it is advisable for we Muslims to belong to any society or jamaah anywhere we are.

The dead should be buried in the same area where they died. Transporting the body to another area or another country is not permissible if it will unnecessarily delay the burial or cause financial or other hardship.

2. Firstly, get a doctor to confirm if the person is dead.

Secondly, wait before Al-Ghusul & Al-Kafan after that Salatul Janazah lastly, Al-Dafan.

3.After janazah or after Al-Ghusul?? I don't get you

Wallahu ALLAM

Baarakallaahu feeki sister.. It is permissible tp transport our dead brethren if dey wished to b burried in anothet state or country, it is only meant for the Prophets of Allaah to be burried exactly wherw they died eg rasullullaah was burried whr he died

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Naff24(f): 12:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
ademoladeji:

Jazak Allah Khaeran....

Refer to the cloth Late Audu was wrapped with
Wa iyyakum

Which cloth was he buried with?
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by sakieja(f): 1:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
very educative, may Almighty Allah be with u all.jasakumulahu kaerhan

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by skyface00(m): 1:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wow thanks so much for this info.

Aminat508, really shocked to know you are a Muslim, can you also allow Islam 2 reflect little on you, and your look, you should be seen as symbol of Islam, u can open your hair like dis and be preaching good will of Islam.

Life is so full of contradictions. We try to hide from others & keep what we do under wraps forgetting that the Almighty is always watching!

Life's a constant struggle. Always try to do better. When others make mistakes, don't look down on them. Help them up with your wisdom,

Have followed you today lolz cover your hair small lolz don't take it personal ooo

Aminat508:

1. It is not permissible for Muslims to delay the burial in order for the maximum number of relatives to see the deceased. That is why it is advisable for we Muslims to belong to any society or jamaah anywhere we are.

The dead should be buried in the same area where they died. Transporting the body to another area or another country is not permissible if it will unnecessarily delay the burial or cause financial or other hardship.

2. Firstly, get a doctor to confirm if the person is dead.

Secondly, wait before Al-Ghusul & Al-Kafan after that Salatul Janazah lastly, Al-Dafan.

3.After janazah or after Al-Ghusul?? I don't get you

Wallahu ALLAM

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Neemcie(f): 1:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
kudos to you Aminat508.
May Allah protect us all from the torment of the grave, and jahannam.

Alhamdulillah

2 Likes

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by yjgm(m): 1:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Jazakallahu khairan. More ink to your pen @aminat508.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Aminat508(f): 1:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
skyface00:
Wow thanks so much for this info.

Aminat508, really shocked to know you are a Muslim, can you also allow Islam 2 reflect little on you, and your look, you should be seen as symbol of Islam, u can open your hair like dis and be preaching good will of Islam.

Life is so full of contradictions. We try to hide from others & keep what we do under wraps forgetting that the Almighty is always watching!

Life's a constant struggle. Always try to do better. When others make mistakes, don't look down on them. Help them up with your wisdom,

Have followed you today lolz cover your hair small lolz don't take it personal ooo

lmao cheesy Done

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by skyface00(m): 1:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
Seeing ur mentioned, I was little scared to open it, because nairalander ppl get mouth.

I am happy u didn't tk it personal, do have a nicest day

Aminat508:
lmao cheesy Done

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by ayooladee(f): 1:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:
That's how they kiled some people by hurry_hurry kinda burial.

Thank God Skiibii no be abokii undecided

undecided undecided
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by DikSin(m): 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2015
ayooladee:

undecided undecided

Boda ayo, islam is bad for you! Islam is terror. Moslems are trrorist. Terrorists are Boko Are Ram, Isis, et al. Quit Now!
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Aminat508(f): 1:34pm On Nov 24, 2015
DikSin:

Boda ayo, islam is bad for you! Islam is terror. Moslems are trrorist. Quit now!

Please respect yourself!!!!

I don't argue with people when it comes to religion and I av never for once speak bad about Christianity and I don't expect anyone to speak bad about my religion.

Most time I just ignore fools who speak bad about Islam. if terrorist are Muslim, does it mean all Muslims are terrorist?

I don't even have time for religion dragging, I serve my own God (Allah)my own way and obey HIS commandment's.

All I want is to make heaven so I don't gv a damn about anyone who condemn my belief.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by rhames(m): 1:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
What explanations can you give on three middle eastern heavyweights were buried on the third day of their death; Ayatollah Khomeini, King Hassan of Morocco and King Hussein of Jordan?

They were also buried in coffins which I understand is forbidden in Islam so to speak.But some middle eastern friends precisely Syrians and Egyptians were of the opinion that its not but inferred as result of the customs of respective communities or countries?
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by DikSin(m): 1:54pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:

Please respect yourself!!!!

I don't argue with people when it comes to religion and I av never for once speak bad about Christianity and I don't expect anyone to speak bad about my religion.

Most time I just ignore fools who speak bad about Islam. if terrorist are Muslim, does it mean all Muslims are terrorist?

I don't even have time for religion dragging, I serve my own God (Allah)my own way and obey HIS commandment's.

All I want is to make heaven so I don't gv a damn about anyone who condemn my belief.

Your brothers & sisters from the middle east share the same ideology as you, I guess.

Until you guys understand that humanity first before religion, then you'll be accepted here on earth and hereafter.

This isn't a bluff... It doesn't matter how many times you (islam_ or moslems) report me to the mods... It doesn't matter how long your super islam mods ban me, fact remains, Good will always prevail over evil.

The world might not be able to get rid of terrorism but Nigeria will! Soon, WE will end Boko Are Ram in Nigeria and Africa. #BelieveThat
Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by Aminat508(f): 1:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
The Quran tells us to dismiss the people of ignorance and not to give a lot of attention to them. It asks us to not engage with them in any conversation, except perhaps to safeguard ourselves from greater harm.

“Be tolerant, command what's right, pay no attention to foolish people” [7:199]

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by jumzzy448: 2:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
Thanks op, this is just another reminder that death can come knocking on our doors at any time.

1 Like

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by sayyid(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:

That was a wrong pics from his burial.

Here is the real pics below:
we cant say dat d cloth is totally wrong wen a male dies and after dey shroud im with white clothes den dey cover im with brown clothes and for female after d white dey cover dem with black clothes dey do dese because d white cloth is sort of transparent and so dat d transparency of d cloth will nt cause any discomfort to d ppl seeing it 2ruout d process of praying to d corps and carrying it so wen dey finally want to lay d person down to d grave dey will remove d brown or black cloth remaining only d white one b4 d person is finally lowered to his or her grave
Allah knws best

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by ogundeleai(m): 2:37pm On Nov 24, 2015
The simplicity of Audu burial is big lesson not only to muslims but those who believe that we came to this world with nothing and surely we'll return with nothing.. I saw his coffin as prescribed by injuction and the grave then I realise upon his wealth he was buried according to Allah demand.. RIP

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? by quickly: 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
The Quran tells us to dismiss the people of ignorance and not to give a lot of attention to them. It asks us to not engage with them in any conversation, except perhaps to safeguard ourselves from greater harm.

“Be tolerant, command what's right, pay no attention to foolish people” [7:199]

You don't have to look too far in naija we have a saying silent is the best answer for a fool.

AFRICA for africa and not for arab or middle east babaric and backward culture let them.blow there selves up.

The arab way of life as prescribed in there text leads to hell.

They condemned our.way of life called our culture paganism .

Free ur self from mental slavery. especially arab mental slavery.

The arabs tthemselves some r better than africans but th ere text is a land grabbing manifesto and making u all face and pray towards there land.

God is every where not only in the middle east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Directory Of Good Islamic Schools In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.