Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,002 members, 7,821,514 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) (1631 Views)

Plus-sized Man Knelt Down And Proposed To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Charters A Yacht To Propose To His Girlfriend (Photos) / Man Kneels To Propose To His Big Girlfriend. (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by money121(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
This post was shared by Facebook user, Allen Harris...he wrote;

"This female stole my heart at the age of 11, stayed with me when I only had a few dollars to my name, lived paycheck to paycheck with me, was strong enough to deliver 3 beautiful seeds to me,

- See more at: http://www.gistmelove..com/2015/11/how-can-i-proposed-to-my-girlfriend.html

cc. lalasticlala ishilove

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by money121(m): 10:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
kiss kiss kiss
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by INTROVERT(f): 10:20pm On Nov 23, 2015
oh my oh my... this is so sweet cry cry cry, so touching kiss kiss kiss... the Ford mustang 2016 is my dream car (gt500 or cobra edition). Big ups to the lady for standing by her man and great man for not forgetting the lady who stood by him.

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:22pm On Nov 23, 2015
Since age 11 shocked
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by yemstok(m): 10:23pm On Nov 23, 2015
A Lady that does not ask for anything deserves everything wink

3 Likes

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Theyveedo(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2015
Loyalty + Patience = 2016Mustang

Girls wise up
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Nov 23, 2015
M not a fan of cars dont even kno wat car it is bt

Happy for the lady cos only few guys Appreciate their hommie for sticking wiv them cos most guys after they make it big they start to recall all d flaws of their hommie nd make it a reference point to cheat nd leave she is lucky so lucky grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by MathsChic(f): 10:48pm On Nov 23, 2015
Hmmm.... smiley
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by donholy28(m): 10:58pm On Nov 23, 2015
no be proposal na
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by AfroKnight: 11:07pm On Nov 23, 2015
No be naija babe. She for don leave tey tey.
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by obiorathesubtle: 11:12pm On Nov 23, 2015
What a woman!
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2015
She sowed a seed in the guy's life and now, she's reaping the fruits.

Much love to beautiful wife who did exactly the same in my life.

NAIJA ladies, learn to dirty your hands with a man so you can wash them and eat with him also.

Una no go hear shaa, why I dey even advise gold-diggers sef. Mana o ga na eme unu vam na anya steadyundecidedgrin

1 Like

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by jaymejate: 11:21pm On Nov 23, 2015
Why she de close her eyes now? Collect key and drive jor. Your seed is germinating
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Damilare5882(m): 11:30pm On Nov 23, 2015
My proposal deepends on my mood

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by myposter22: 6:16am On Nov 24, 2015
Girls wise up

Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:23am On Nov 24, 2015
wow ! love at it's peak. just like Milk. this is a message to the ladies out there.
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by cruzita(f): 6:32am On Nov 24, 2015
see rove nwantiti. dats y white men sure pass dey are so sweet.**singing lonely **in swahili
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by pretydiva(f): 6:44am On Nov 24, 2015
Hope our naija girls r reading dis oo..money isn't everything in a relationship
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Very misleading topic. The man is giving his wife a well deserved gift for standing by him through the years.

Is he proposing to Mrs. Harris?

SeeNoEvil
Re: See How This Guy Propose To His Girlfriend (photos) by Blackfire(m): 7:37am On Nov 24, 2015
If a woman suffer with me when i had nothing, and when money,fame start coming, another girl will want me to leave my woman for her.*grins with anger*.

I ve one word for u 'opin aye +uwa mmebi'

(1) (Reply)

Hillarious Reply From A Guy Whom A Lady Is Asking Of Xmas Gift (Screen Shot) / CONJI !! See Photos Of The Couple Having Séx At OAU Gate / Read Why Men Should Stop Sucking Their Wife’s Breast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.