Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:52 PM

I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) (3205 Views)

Mbok! Lemme Look For Trouble Small.. / Man Buys Himself A Ring, To Look For Wife Later (Photos) / I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:35am On Nov 24, 2015
I am picture shy am not good with poses and stuff,,,
my ex asked me to send her a ix,,I managed to take one and with my amateurish editing skills was able to make it like that,so which of em do y'all think I should send her?
sorry bout last nite I ran outta airtime.
too late.

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:38am On Nov 24, 2015
I have just two questions for you.

First of all, why would your ex be demanding your photo?

Secondly, why do you still use airtime to browse. Never heard of data packages?

4 Likes

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2015
grin why too much conscious what ur x may say abt ur pic?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by jaymejate: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2015
I think you should take like 30 more seriously.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 24, 2015
Bring a box of tissues, I'll be right back to give you a read grin
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by sinaj(f): 7:41am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
nigga Wana hook up grin
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:42am On Nov 24, 2015
On a Tuesday morning

Nicee angry
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:43am On Nov 24, 2015
On a tuesday morning? Op u've got no ambition ni?

2 Likes

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:43am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:
I have just two questions for you.

First of all, why would you want to send a pix to your ex?

Secondly, why do you still use airtime to browse. Never heard of data packages?
used to have data....it's more faster with airtime.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by ETILA100(m): 7:45am On Nov 24, 2015
And u cum post 4 library so dat she go knw say u dae read wel wel#snd her de bth pix
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:45am On Nov 24, 2015
End time pic
End time ex
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:46am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

it's like we in a competition.....like who's doing better after the break.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:46am On Nov 24, 2015
hertz9te:

used to have data....it's more faster with airtime.

Hmm.... but I think is more economical using data, plus it last longer than airtime.

You didn't answer my other question, about why your ex is demanding your photo.

Anyway, the second pix looks better.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:47am On Nov 24, 2015
jaymejate:
I think you should take like 30 more seriously.
fo real?
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

Hmm.... but I think is more economical using data, plus it last longer than airtime.

been awhile....maybe she expects I'll be crying.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:50am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:
Bring a box of tissues, I'll be right back to give you a read grin
watcha need a box of tissues fo...Lolz.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:52am On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
I don't..do you have any spares to give out?
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:52am On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Harbosede02:
On a Tuesday morning

Nicee angry

So you guys are actually screaming "on a tuesday morning"? Really?

Are you guys any better? Because let's face it, you are no different from the OP. The OP is on Nairaland on a Tuesday morning, you both are still on Nairaland on a Tuesday morning. The OP created a thread, you both commented on the thread.

And I will always say this; creating a thread is in no way different from commenting a thread, if you are looking at it in terms of time. You are still exhausting the same amount of time in doing both.

So stop accusing someone of what you are also guilty of.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:54am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

thanks...you d only one that've said anything
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Decker:

So you guys are actually screaming "on a tuesday morning"?

Are you guys any better? Because let's face it, you are no different from the OP. The OP is on Nairaland on a Tuesday morning, you both are still on Nairaland on a Tuesday morning.

And I will always say this; creating a thread is in no way different from commenting a thread. You are still exhausting the same amount of time in doing both.

So stop accusing someone of what you are also guilty of.
preach brother
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by jaymejate: 7:55am On Nov 24, 2015
hertz9te:

fo real?

Yap, those that are not photogenic tend to take as many pictures as they could. For sure, you will see at least a good 1.

And keep taking pics, you will definitely blend.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 7:57am On Nov 24, 2015
jaymejate:

Yap, those that are not photogenic tend to take as many pictures as they could. For sure, you will see at least a good 1.

And keep taking pics, you will definitely blend.
fo real,,,picture is not my thing....Am supposed to an album art for ma new single....n I can't jus get a pix right....n photo guys have zero chill
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2015
hertz9te:

watcha need a box of tissues fo...Lolz.

Lol, just playing with you. You look likeable smiley

1 Like

Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 7:59am On Nov 24, 2015
Ur picshire fine jooor. Forget dis haters wey do talk nonsense esp dat punkyveer wey worwor like undone beans angry fine boi op, no pinpus jaweeee
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by whithawk(m): 8:01am On Nov 24, 2015
ETILA100:
And u cum post 4 library so dat she go knw say u dae read wel wel#snd her de bth pix
Oga.. U certainly have not been to a library before. FYI that's not what it looks like. There are like books and stuff in a library.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 8:07am On Nov 24, 2015
Durentt:
Ur picshire fine jooor. Forget dis haters wey do talk nonsense esp dat punkyveer wey worwor like undone beans angry fine boi op, no pinpus jaweeee

If I'm worwor, then what would we call you? Your looks deserve a section at the museum grin
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by jaymejate: 8:09am On Nov 24, 2015
hertz9te:

fo real,,,picture is not my thing....Am supposed to an album art for ma new single....n I can't jus get a pix right....n photo guys have zero chill

Then bro, i think you've never been to any photo studio.
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by misspicy(f): 8:10am On Nov 24, 2015
seriously hertz9te is cute and an drolling wink
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
jaymejate:

Then bro, i think you've never been to any photo studio.
there are studios that takes my case?
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by hertz9te(m): 8:22am On Nov 24, 2015
misspicy:
grin
misspicy:
Re: I Want To Look For Trouble(pix Updated) by Nobody: 8:23am On Nov 24, 2015
PunkyVeer:

If I'm worwor, then what would we call you? Your looks deserve a section at the museum grin
ugly geh angry u are ugly and u knowit angry Am done wit u, i dont anytin for uglies, fvck off

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Ladies Should Start Baring Their Boobz. / I Am In A Very Big Trouble, Please Nairalanders Help / Check Out This Creative Wedding Card. None Like It Before

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.