Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,823 members, 7,956,106 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:07 AM

Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike (11822 Views)

Amaechi Knelt To Beg For Wike - Uchendu / Rivers Assembly Approves Another 20billion Naira Loan For Wike / Amaechi Left Over N7billion For Wike's Government - Aide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by kel4soft: 10:02am On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:

That's why Dakuku will NOT win. grin. Omo, the rerun will be a one-way traffic but I have issues with some of Wike's nominees. Some were part of Odili mafia that brought cultism into the state.

Freeglobe na guy with (f)...

Make una leave me alone with Wike. I am not his fan and can never be. I don't mind PDP been in power but the man as a Governor of Rivers State is dragging the state backward. Tonye forget sentiments of the real reason you don't want Dakuku not because he is not more competent than Wike. I believe you don't want him to take Riverine's turn. A trip to PH, go to Rumuigbo and it says all about the man's administration. He makes CRA always the point when I don't want to. Tell me why a Governor will discontinue a well paved road with underunderground drainages and bricks walkways started from College of Art of Science up to Abundant Life or Christ Embassy. Only him for him to continue it with 1970s design. That is the NEW government for you.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by leookagbare: 10:03am On Nov 24, 2015
Bro's, who remember ushbebe From "Ays Crib"?. If you do, follow this link to watch or download one of him comedy video. LMAO grin grin, THIS VIDEO TO FUNNY ABEg. just watch and see d kind English.... download video here. http://medianehd.com/2015/11/comedy-skit-ushbebe-ft-toyin-aimakhu-arabinrin/
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by barcaboi(m): 10:08am On Nov 24, 2015
jbaby265:
in wike's turn..non rivers now have a representative..good move
Ameachi also appointed non indigenes so aint new
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 10:28am On Nov 24, 2015
Ok sir, just corrected your impression
Vorp:

Go and hustle or better still sleep.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by Nobody: 10:48am On Nov 24, 2015
HopeAtHand:

Its not a new thing, David Iyofor from Delta state represented non indigenes during Amaechi time as governor.

I know its a big deal to you as it cant happen in your state.but we Riverians usually recognise the efforts of non indigenes by giving them a platform in government to contribute their quota.

Who knows i might decide to make you a commissioner when i become governor and Tonyebarcanista would be my speaker.. grin grin
and I will be ur master while u will be my ... grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by HopeAtHand: 10:55am On Nov 24, 2015
shadowgwalker:
and I will be ur master while u will be my ... grin

Hehehe..so you are freeglobe.. grin grin

Why did you choose to Be male and female..is their a psychological problem?
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by santuse: 11:05am On Nov 24, 2015
Rivers State always carry non indigenes along, during Odili time his was from IMO state Okey Nzenwa who was like chief of staff then, Amechi gave employment to over 2000 non indigenes out of the 13,201 teachers and the sole administrator of Rivers Environmental Sanitation was a Yoruba man Ada Adeogun under Amechi.

Boma Iyaye was also the commissioner for sports under Amechi
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by nasoeb: 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
mrvitalis:
the riverians are still not ready to govern rivers state... .. .. after wike.. .. It's is time to the igbos... . The etche
they are etche people and it cost nothing to call them that. You dont have to force your igbo identity on them, they NEVER SAID THEY ARE igbos. why does the average igbo man have the mentality that everything is theirs. always claiming.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by TonyeBarcanista(m): 12:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
kel4soft:

Make una leave me alone with Wike. I am not his fan and can never be. I don't mind PDP been in power but the man as a Governor of Rivers State is dragging the state backward. Tonye forget sentiments of the real reason you don't want Dakuku not because he is not more competent than Wike. I believe you don't want him to take Riverine's turn. A trip to PH, go to Rumuigbo and it says all about the man's administration. He makes CRA always the point when I don't want to. Tell me why a Governor will discontinue a well paved road with underunderground drainages and bricks walkways started from College of Art of Science up to Abundant Life or Christ Embassy. Only him for him to continue it with 1970s design. That is the NEW government for you.
Bros, you know that we are coming of age and we all have our eyes set on the Governorship position of rivers state. I sympathise with Honorable Dakuku but he's unfit to be Governor for two major reasons;

1. He's not a man of himself and he belongs to the old order of Odili.

2. His emergence will threaten my future aspiration in 2023. Rivers cannot afford to lose my service biko grin
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by mrvitalis(m): 12:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
nasoeb:
they are etche people and it cost nothing to call them that. You dont have to force your igbo identity on them, they NEVER SAID THEY ARE igbos. why does the average igbo man have the mentality that everything is theirs. always claiming.
Etche are pure igbos
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by luswitz(f): 2:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Emeka Onowu who will be representing the non-indigenes
in Governor Wike’s cabinet.

Nice one... Hopeathand, pazienza cool

I think it will take forever for the igbos to make a non indigene a commissioner in their state, but they want to be one in another man's state, so selfish.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by luswitz(f): 2:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Vorp:

can this happen in your enugu or abia? selfish people looking to reap where they will never sow.

Ndi ara!!
even if it happens, they frustrate you out.. undecided
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 3:26pm On Nov 24, 2015
luswitz:
I think it will take forever for the igbos to make a non indigene a commissioner in their state, but they want to be one in another man's state, so selfish.
Not when igbos are paying more tax than their indigenous hosts

1 Like

Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by nasoeb: 6:01am On Nov 25, 2015
mrvitalis:

Etche are pure igbos
they said that on any national daily that you can reference? And you people will always ask why other tribes disgust you people so much.
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by mrvitalis(m): 7:00am On Nov 25, 2015
nasoeb:
they said that on any national daily that you can reference? And you people will always ask why other tribes disgust you people so much.
Lol fish brain
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by luswitz(f): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2015
FreeGlobe:

Not when igbos are paying more tax than their indigenous hosts
then the igbos should great opportunities in their state for non indigenes and let them pay more tax than indigenous host undecided. Always creating excuses for your selfishness..
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by FreeGlobe(f): 5:07pm On Nov 26, 2015
luswitz:
then the igbos should great opportunities in their state for non indigenes and let them pay more tax than indigenous host undecided. Always creating excuses for your selfishness..
where are you from first? tongue tongue
Re: Rivers Assembly Screens, Confirms 20 Commissioner-nominees For Wike by luswitz(f): 8:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
FreeGlobe:

where are you from first? tongue tongue
Omo! Datz is not an issue ma! Igbos should Learn to be selfless, not just focused in what they can benefit from others. Kapish!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Okorocha Is A Colossal Failure, The Worst On Earth'' - Ohaneze Youths Council / Your Son Is An Outcast”-Yoruba Traditionalist Attacks Davido & Chioma / Segun Showunmi: EndSARS One Year After

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.