Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,407 members, 7,954,618 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:39 AM

Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries (1441 Views)

Adeboye: RCCG Pastor Tears APC Apart, Calls Fayose ‘voice Of Nigerians.’ / Panama Papers Exposes Theophilus Danjuma’s Offshore Companies And Secret Account / Some Elements In Pmb's Government Who Wants Saraki Out As Senate President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by cuteboy2: 8:56am On Nov 24, 2015
In Pastor Adeboye's "Open Heaven" daily devotional for today, 24th Nov 2015, he has some strong words for companies, and especially, government who delay, withhold, or refuse to pay workers salaries. He even advocates that if salaries are delayed, and later paid, they should add inconvenience allowance since the workers would have gone through a a lot of suffering and hardship.

He also has some strong words for governments that refuse to pay pension of retirees. I hope the various state governments, federal governments and parastatals are listening. The Vice President, Pastor (Prof) Osibanjo should heed this warning at the federal level. Read on ........

Moreover, restitution equally affects employer-employee relationships.

In Leviticus 19:13, God warns against extorting your workers:

"Thou shalt not defraud thy neighbour, neither rob him: the wages of him that is hired shall not abide with thee all night until the morning."

Do you know it is wrong to withhold your worker's salary or wages a day beyond the agreed date of payment?

There are employers who sit on their staff salaries for weeks and months and expose them to untold hardship, and yet they expect their staff to be faithful in their work. That is wickedness! Such employers must make restitution by releasing the salaries and paying an inconvenience allowance.

However, if the employer genuinely does not have the funds to pay the staff and he explains the situation to them before hand, he is exonerated. Some people trade with the salaries and benefits of their staff for months before releasing their pay. They do this to derive gain for themselves. This also is wickedness.

Why is it that retired people who contributed all their working years to a fund cannot access their money or receive their pension after retirement? God hates fraud, whether it is perpetrated by an individual, organisation or government.

Key Point: When you occupy a public office, you are accountable to God and to the people you are serving in that office.
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Erukumakanaki: 8:59am On Nov 24, 2015
He has a Private jet Tho cry and his members lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by benedictnsi(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2015
The government is not even listening
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by ernesty20(m): 9:01am On Nov 24, 2015
Tell them ooo
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by winetapper: 9:04am On Nov 24, 2015

grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by M4gunners: 9:13am On Nov 24, 2015
Hehehe i guess members has reduce their offering. Noboby is paying tithes again.
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by ticker(m): 9:14am On Nov 24, 2015
I blame buhari
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Nobody: 9:20am On Nov 24, 2015
It has started affecting the offerings, tithes and pledges.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Blackfire(m): 9:39am On Nov 24, 2015
Govt cant pay workers, companies are also unable to pay their staff all this is now affecting church account... Now pastor don vex, it can only mean one thing.

Opin aye + uwa mmebi
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by cuteboy2: 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Blackfire:
Govt cant pay workers, companies are also unable to pay their staff all this is now affecting church account... Now pastor don vex, it can only mean one thing.

Opin aye + uwa mmebi

M4gunner: Hehehe i guess members has reduce their offering. Noboby is paying tithes again. by M4gunner

Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by 9jacrip(m): 9:20am
It has started affecting the offerings, tithes and pledges.

Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Blackfire: 9:39am

I take God beg una oooooo.

The original post is a quotation from today's devotional that was prepared last year (2014) before current salary crunch by state govts.
Usually, the devotional is prepared the year before so it is available from 1st Jan of the new year.

For example, the Open Heaven devotional for 2016 is already out in November 2015. So there is really no way Pastor Adeboye would have dealt with an issue that has not yet happened except he is guided by God to address those issues. The devotionals are not published daily, so he has no benefit of using current events in the country as a guide to write.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Blackfire(m): 2:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
cuteboy2:

I take God beg una oooooo.

The original post is a quotation from today's devotional that was prepared last year (2014) before current salary crunch by state govts.
Usually, the devotional is prepared the year before so it is available from 1st Jan of the new year.

For example, the Open Heaven devotional for 2016 is already out in November 2015. So there is really no way Pastor Adeboye would have dealt with an issue that has not yet happened except he is guided by God to address those issues. The devotionals are not published daily, so he has no benefit of using current events in the country as a guide to write.

we are saying the same thing, it is still uwa mmebi +opin aye.
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Nobody: 2:30pm On Nov 24, 2015
Tithes don dey reduce be that undecided

Where is lalasticlala sef
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by cuteboy2: 7:51pm On Nov 24, 2015
Blackfire:

we are saying the same thing, it is still uwa mmebi +opin aye.

@blackfire we are definitely not saying the same thing.

You are saying "pastor don vex because tithe don reduce" I never said any such thing. And clearly, Pastor Adeboye's 2016 devotional published in 2015 had no benefit of hindsight.

Besides, I don't know the man of God to be someone who can "vex" because of tithe. Those are your own words
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Blackfire(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
Besides, I don't know the man of God to be someone who can "vex" because of tithe. Those are your own words[/quote]

*trying not to laugh... Suddenly burst into laughter*.

My brother read that sentence slowly for 3 times, u will join me in laughing....buhahahaha
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by cuteboy2: 8:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Blackfire:

Besides, I don't know the man of God to be someone who can "vex" because of tithe. Those are your own words

*trying not to laugh... Suddenly burst into laughter*.

My brother read that sentence slowly for 3 times, u will join me in laughing....buhahahaha

Please enjoy your laughter.
In any case, what do you mean by "uwa mmebi +opin aye"? Please interpret for everyone
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Blackfire(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
cuteboy2:

Please enjoy your laughter.
In any case, what do you mean by "uwa mmebi +opin aye"? Please interpret for everyone

... I hate to d this, but in 2 years from now, u are going to be so hurt by that church,with what is going to happen (minus 2months and 2days).

Ok so back to the matter. Pastors need tithe money to survive.
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by cuteboy2: 2:08pm On Dec 02, 2015
Blackfire:

... I hate to d this, but in 2 years from now, u are going to be so hurt by that church,with what is going to happen (minus 2months and 2days).

Ok so back to the matter. Pastors need tithe money to survive.

What makes you think every salary earner is a Christian. Many are muslims, atheists and traditional religion adherents. Even the Christians among them, what percentage actually pay tithes?

My guy relax your brain. Don't try to twist the genuine message from the Man of God (one of the best and most respected in the Nigeria of today, with so many fake men of God).
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by zubizareta(m): 2:12pm On Dec 02, 2015
LOL...The hardship is even telling on the churches..e go better

Meanwhile, visit this thread for sales and installation of wallpapers, 3D panels etc..

www.nairaland.com/2740519/meriekriss-intl-services-sales-installations
Re: Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) Slams Companies And Government Who Delay Salaries by Blackfire(m): 5:30pm On Dec 02, 2015
cuteboy2:

What makes you think every salary earner is a Christian. Many are muslims, atheists and traditional religion adherents. Even the Christians among them, what percentage actually pay tithes?

My guy relax your brain. Don't try to twist the genuine message from the Man of God (one of the best and most respected in the Nigeria of today, with so many fake men of God).

..... And u are who again?

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram Beheads Nigerian Soldier In New Video / Goodluck Jonathan's Rising Profile / Gov Kashim Shettima Receives New Commanders For Operation Lafiya Dole. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.