Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,067 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja (39623 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2015
The sources you media practitioners always quote in your publications doesn't make you a professional media outfit.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by lanre316: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2015
Those of you saying 2k is too small. Well, multiply that by several times per day and multiply it by 30 to get their average monthly income. I assure you, some prostitutes earn more than bankers in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Ridwan1821: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Pictures of the man and the prostitute unclad or adonbilivit
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by viktagorion: 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
Father forgive him, he does not know what he is doing.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by tafabaloo(m): 11:50am On Nov 24, 2015
U go do ashewo still dey talk about missing marriage ring . Oloshi oniranu!
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
2k naira? Tats cheap and he cudnt pay it after he used her? She better cut his eggplant so he will learn something...stup!dass
Is it not a mutual enjoyment?
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Blingblings(m): 11:51am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
2k naira? Tats cheap and he cudnt pay it after he used her? She better cut his eggplant so he will learn something...stup!dass

how much do u charge?

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by DikSin(m): 11:52am On Nov 24, 2015
His sons.... cry
Would they be proud of him, certainly not. sad

#Sad
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

2k is na big money in the Philippines.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by mytime24(f): 11:55am On Nov 24, 2015
Warder turn prisoner...

Hahaha

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Aminat508(f): 11:56am On Nov 24, 2015
DONSMITH123:

you like this kind thread? lipsrsealed
u wanna do your own like Tosin abi? undecided tongue
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by ijustdey: 11:58am On Nov 24, 2015
Love Machine:
The sources you media practitioners always quote in your publications doesn't make you a professional media outfit.

Expanciate Mr
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Bamz(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
mytime24:
Warder turn prisoner...

Hahaha

Lol my kind of humor
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 11:59am On Nov 24, 2015
ijustdey:

Expanciate Mr
Quoting sources makes the news a propaganda.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Dcaliphate(m): 12:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
Your nose doesnt seem 'Filippina' thats if at all u r d one in the pix.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by mytime24(f): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Bamz:

Lol my kind of humor

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by engrshakespeare: 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
noblealuu:
END TIME SEX, END TIME WEDDING RING, END TIME PROSTITUTE AND END TIME POLICE.

See ya end time trouser grin

QUOTE ME EVERYWHERE!
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by DONSMITH123(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Aminat508:
u wanna do your own like Tosin abi? undecided tongue

no na...you are my love, i no fit finish you for nairaland na grin grin

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Bamz(m): 12:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
mytime24:

undecided I typed in English
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by jascon1(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:
how much do you charge?

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by noblealuu: 12:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=engrshakespeare post=40352568][/quote]

LOL that pix was taken about two yrs ago o cheesy
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by harbeesoyhe1(f): 12:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
grin yawuyawu man
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by ijustdey: 12:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Love Machine:
Quoting sources makes the news a propaganda.

nope......

quoting the sources make the news verifiable and authentic

it's shows the acts really happened when you're quoting from a known newspaper sources and not just blogs/bloggers
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by jascon1(m): 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
xpat1:
embarrassment of the highest order... maybe his wife even fine pass the prostitute..
can you imagine the insult the kids will be forced to endure all thru their lives?
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
IndianaJay:

It's really sad when you have to collect 2k in exchange for your toto.......2k money for recharge card another woman is pulling cloth for??

To sell Okpa at Wuse market is better than prostitution, there is dignity in labour.

Abeg bro, there is one fair lady that sells okpa at that Wuse market that has round nyash! shocked shocked I saw her on my way to Banex but I was in a cab so I couldn't stop. On reaching there the next day, I no see her again. angry angry I have asked the other people selling okpa there and they said they know her but she suddenly stopped coming again. Please bro, if you know her, tell her say lawanson dey greet cry cry

1 Like

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by egeoffery: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
An act of indiscipline.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lilimax:
Ok nah.!
Look at an attribute of a prostitute: Proverb 5:3-5

For the lips of an immoral woman ( a prostitute) drip honey,
And her mouth is smoother than oil; But in the end she is bitter as wormwood,
Sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet go down to death, her steps lay hold of hell
Man shall not live by bread alone, variety is the spice of life, konji must sample different boreholes in its life time.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
dre11:

www.dailytrust.com.ng/news/city-news/man-arrested-over-disagreement-with-prostitute/120857.html

i just came to check their names. Na only them dey this country?

Besides, they said their sisters dont engage in prostitution. The girl in question a typical Biafran. The man wanted to use indigenous advantage but the girl dont care about anyi-cha-bu-ofu.............she needs the money not name.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by localblood(m): 12:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Your tells me you are scammer. #I_Lie
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by localblood(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Your profile tells me you are scammer. #I_Lie
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by localblood(m): 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
KashyBaby:

Your profile tells me you are a scammer. #I_Lie
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by Nobody: 12:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
harbeesoyhe1:
grin yawuyawu man

na real geri geri man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics) / Army Foils International Ammunition Smuggling Syndicate Heading To Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.