Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,392 members, 7,815,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:13 PM

Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja (39620 Views)

Nigerian Man Sentenced To Jail In U.K For Possession Of Drugs And Guns. Photos / Nigerian 'Yahoo' Boy Sentenced To Jail In UK Over Credit Card Fraud. Photo / Man faces trial after marathon sex with prostitute over missing N90k (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by jomoh: 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
bukster:
True.
Are u into law?
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by bukster(f): 3:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
jomoh:

Are u into law?
No, I'm still doing my undergrad. I just find this case interesting.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by jomoh: 3:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
bukster:

No, I'm still doing my undergrad. I just find this case interesting.

Ok. Most people don't know understand the law in that way until you tell them. Except if they're into law or they studied something in that line.

May I ask ur discipline and schl?
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by bukster(f): 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
jomoh:

Ok. Most people don't know understand the law in that way until you tell them. Except if they're into law or they studied something in that line.

May I ask ur discipline and schl?
I school abroad. I'm studying Business with a minor in computer science.
Re: Sex With Prostitute Sends Married Man To Jail In Abuja by jomoh: 4:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
bukster:

I school abroad. I'm studying Business with a minor in computer science.

Ohk.

I don't know about schools abroad but most schools here require a bit of law in business courses but most people tend to be uninterested in the law thing.

I love discussing law things. It challenges and task ones ability to think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Aficionado: UNIBEN Final Year Student Shot Dead During Jean Carnival / Austin Umera Shoots Wife, Kills Himself In Kaduna / Guy Beats Up His Stepdad For Beating Up His Mother And Sister (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.