Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,748 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:03 AM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42366 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by zendy: 1:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

Empty threats? Really? Funny how Yorubas who can't even get to the stage of makIng any threat whatsoever can criticise those making threats. The same Yoruba man has sense of self determination and is reliant on Nigeria for survival. No wonder most Igbos think they are born bred cowards. Yorubas are still 1000 years away in terms of reasoning enough to seek their own country as the Igbos are currently doing now, that's why I don't take Yoruba people serious. They are yet to escape the colonial mentality called "one Nigeria"
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Pesuzok(m): 3:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
mykel231:
You better ask your prostutute mother how she conceived you because you sound like a bastard.You Yorubas are so pained about this agitation and you'll remaind pained and cursed for the rest of your lives.BIAFRA FOREVER!
Well I am not suprised, you are not the only one insulting and it's very shameful. I am full blooded Igbo whether you belief it or not. Better look something to do rather than hoping for biafra to see if you can grab something from there. It's not going to work. Some many of the igbos that don't believe in this Biafra are watching, let us see how it goes, but one thing is certain, people like you with your insults cannot lead me.
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Sidelined: 9:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
lilwill:

If you have evidence dude, then post it here for the world to see!!!

Thank you oh, I find it funny that they cant provide any evidence of of marginalization, or any laws that somehow disproportionately affect igbos, I tire undecided undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

ACP Emmanuel Idowu Asufi Slumps, Dies In Office (Photo) / Fashola Heads Ministry Of Power, Works & Housing: The Biggest Responsibility / Chike Akunyili Death: It's Political Assassination - IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.