Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,254 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:32 AM

Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" (42396 Views)

Why Blogger Emenike Iroegbu Was Arrested - Abia Govt / SSS Arrests Blogger Iroegbu Emenike In Akwa Ibom / Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn- Dickson Iroegbu [see Tweet] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by arsetalks(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2015
I blame Buhiar for this nonsense. All this chest beating won't have been necessary if the FG had done the right thing. They should have sent a detective after the idiot and poison him. Let him die a "natural" death and there won't be noise.

There is no crime in killing one person trying to safe people for over 169 ( I speculate the few chest beating idiots are not up to 1 million among 170 of us ) million others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Burger01(m): 11:12am On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

Don't mind them smiley

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by sukkot: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
nobody will watch this guys movie again. dumbass. your business is predicated on selling to the public and you make this kind of statement. don jazzy is in fact a wise man. he says i am nigerian first. he knows wassup

8 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Just imagine what a respected and highly influential movie producer is saying...

[b][/b]

Source:
https://mobile.facebook.com/hashtag/iamigbo?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10208315460312905%3Atl_objid.10208315460312905%3Athid.1496050659%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A6240525221641482829

General Sani Abacha where are you? May God bless you wherever you are......................... Nigeria need a dictator, democracy has done more harm than good to Nigeria image.

E.g,
1, we lost Bakassi in civil rule
2, Boko Haram in civil rule
3, power failure in civil rule
4, Naira value collapsed significantly in civil rule
5, Kidnapping in civil rule
6, Biafra?

I hate democracy. I have never been a supporter of Democracy.

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by simplycarro: 11:13am On Nov 24, 2015
segzybam:
I think he should reconstruct his statement. Nigeria cannot burn o. Idon't know about igbo land, they can decide to burn it down to ashes we don't care just don't bring it to our land.

Trust me, if there would be any burning, it will be the whole of Igboland turned to ashes.

5 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Guyman02: 11:14am On Nov 24, 2015
So many people think that the agitation is not real. The Igbos feel frustrated and left out in the scheme of things in Nigeria.
Buharis comment of 97%/5% and APC Chairman admonition of Igbos that they shot themselves in the foot by voting a fellow South South man like himself has not helped either and therefore should not expect much has not helped either.
Nigerian Govt can only play hide and seek until we start looking into the various national conferences reports and start implementing some of the resolutions for a united prosperous Nigeria, the current statusquo cannot be maintained forever, until then, to your tent Oh Israel!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by hardballripplez: 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
True. I bet he has that in mind already. empty threats.
Chanchit:
SMH. If the thing start now, na people like this man go first enter cotonou.
Treu

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Pesuzok(m): 11:15am On Nov 24, 2015
I feel pity for my fellow Igbos, we dont know what we are doing to ourselves. We it hurts me is that all igbos are classified as biafra. What annoys me most is when ther say our oil, I wonder which oil they are referring to. The one at oguta or in south south states. How many producing oil fields do we have in south east, I am sure they dont know. Keep on banking on SS oil, the Ijaws and other SS states are just waiting for the igbo man that will come and touch their oil, then the next succession chant will start. "SS want their own nation"

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by abeniagbon(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
Their papa wey be ojukwu wey start no run with him family? Why can't we see him generation to start it up again. Why nnamadi kanu fool. That has he's stay in the UK. When things go wrong he will just fly off the jet and leave you all in his arches.

Like him papa do when they got independent he was name the first president

So he want to be name the first president too after biafruad. You can seem when okorocha is there, ngige and other. Lailai. Those kingkong will not gree for him to become a super hero. So he can have himself on biafras money as we have him papa on 500note. WoW crazy world

Lolz make God grant #igbosense make em no get one intestine like Dog.

Lolz

5 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by dayowunmi(m): 11:17am On Nov 24, 2015
"if Jonathan loses this election, Nigeria will burn" Jonathan has since lost and Nigeria is still intact. If they don't give us Biafra ... the leader of Biafra is being tried in a zoo now, if anything happens to him Nigeria will burn. I hope he's safe and nothing happens to him but if anything do happen, Nigeria will still be intact. I don't know how Biafra possibly think they can take on the entire Nigerian army and have a chance of winning, if Nigeria burns its gonna result in more Igbo casualties, its gonna be like Israel vs Palestine. why don't u just give peace a chance.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by bosedekemi(f): 11:19am On Nov 24, 2015
Biafrans are getting bolder more and more. This means Nigeria will die soonest cool Nice one

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by gretblue: 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
Empty threat

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by abeniagbon(m): 11:20am On Nov 24, 2015
ShadowCabinet:
I am looking for a boyfriend
Pls PM me for details
I am overweight but very obedient

Where you dey are u in lagos here?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
PDPmamapiss:

General Sani Abacha where are you? May God bless you wherever you are......................... Nigeria need a dictator, democracy has done more harm than good to Nigeria image.

E.g,
1, we lost Bakassi in civil rule
2, Boko Haram in civil rule
3, power failure in civil rule
4, Naira value collapsed significantly in civil rule
5, Kidnapping in civil rule
6, Biafra?

I hate democracy. I have never been a supporter of Democracy.

I have always said it that democracy is indeed the enemy of the poor masses. The politicians steal money and cant be arrested without trials unlike military which rules on decrees and orders. I love military dictatorship. If we had a military system of government in Abuja, no Igbos man will come out to risk their lives. They all remember Abacha

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Awoofawo(m): 11:21am On Nov 24, 2015
Enu yi ti poju!!!

leyi Strong gan o!!!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by DropShot: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
All Igbos are asking for is a level playing ground. We are asking for equity, fairness and justice that's all.
And na by intimidating and blackmailing a whole country?

4 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by M4gunners: 11:22am On Nov 24, 2015
Nigeria is not only shaking, but total spoiled . Nothing is moving as at the moment. Oil world refuse to buy again, dollars -naira na story for another day,NA some of them dey sabotage theit efforts,so do we still need miracle to know Nigeria is disabled?
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Candyrain(m): 11:23am On Nov 24, 2015
Rose2014:

Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell
Anyway I blame it on quota system

Hahahahahaha... EPIC!

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by OROSUNBOLB(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
ichidodo:
Ogoni 9 were murdered and Nigeria almost became a hell on earth.... .Nnamdi Kanu murdered? let us just say the south east and vast swaths of the South south will be areas most families of service men would fear for their loved ones be posted there-in....More or less the entire place will turn into a meat grinder for the NA,swallowing vast divisions but little survivors.....The economy paralyses as 70% of of our crude oil exporting infrastructure goes up in flames as a result of sabotage, urban warfare, preemptive bombings etc. The Naira crashes against the dollar and most service men deep in combat against biafran forces might be owed wages plus inadequate equipment....Low morale.... Quota system bred illdiscipline and incompetency......the stress of fighting west African Isis and Biafran on two fronts.However which way you look at it, tis a lose lose situation for The Zoo.

This picture is not scary enough;try harder!

2 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by babasolo(m): 11:24am On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Rose2014 post=40350005]
Ordinary "bread", you can't even spell
Anyway I blame it on quota system

[/quote
thank God you know he meant bread

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

Who is this compound fool?
its Dickson Iroegbu

1 Like

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by henrro(m): 11:25am On Nov 24, 2015
contactmorak:
Just imagine what a respected and highly influential movie producer is saying...

[b][/b]
I dnt knw how some people reason, What do you guys think that made Nnamdi Kanu to came back to Nigeria, DON’T he knw he would be arrrsted? Thats what he planned for, and it working dy way head planned it
Source:
https://mobile.facebook.com/hashtag/iamigbo?refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.10208315460312905%3Atl_objid.10208315460312905%3Athid.1496050659%3A306061129499414%3A2%3A0%3A1448956799%3A6240525221641482829
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 24, 2015
MadCow1:

Who is this compound fool?
its Dickson Iroegbu

3 Likes

Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:26am On Nov 24, 2015
contactmorak:

[b][/b]

Source:

Happily support his stance...or were you expecting Igbo to join Rochas and live his hypocritical life? Rochas stooge like u undecided
Re: Dickson Iroegbu: "Should Nnamdi Kanu Be Harmed, Nigeria Shall Burn" by Eddygourdo(m): 11:27am On Nov 24, 2015
DropShot:
We heard more than this before now.

Should Nwazuruke be arrested the zoo will fall

Should Jonathan lose, Nigeria will burn.

Should Kanu be arrested, the zoo will fall.

Release Kanu in 48 hours or we burn down the zoo.
Yet the zoo is still standing gidigba.

Yeebos and empty threats be like bread and butter.

don't mind those stupid people. They are my brothers oh, but am ashamed of them. Empty chest beating always. They forget the Igbos are too reasonable for violence or terrorism

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

49 PDP Senators Declare Support For Buhari / Soldier Shoots Man In Abuja, Stabs Another (photo) / Oluremi, Tinubu’s Wife Absent As Osinbajo Woos APC Senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.