Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,004 members, 7,835,408 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 AM

Should I Go And C Him? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Go And C Him? (723 Views)

Mum Found Boy In Bed With Daughter And C Wat Happened! / Computer Science Vs Architecture Which Shud I Go For In The Uni / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Go And C Him? by larrybext(m): 3:13pm On May 24, 2009
Gud af2num my 4felow nairalander. I am a young man of early 20's am in2 relatshp wit a lady dat am 3yr's older dan.Our relationship is close 2a yr bt we'v nt been seeing each othr bcoz she's nt free@home and her father dos'nt alw her 2go out.Bt 2my surprise she caled me ys2day dat her father want 2c me.Am surprisd bcoz i dn't knw what for? Plz advice me if i shuld go or nt?Though av told her dat i can't come because;1.We're very yong 4dat. 2.It's 2 early 2knw each other. Thks
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by omoyoruba1(m): 5:53pm On May 24, 2009
If you dont go how would you know what he wants to see you about!,
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by omoyoruba1(m): 5:55pm On May 24, 2009
Come to think of it, you're not making sense in this post! It seems that you already know what the father wants to discuss with you?

You need to be more clear, and specific in your description!
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by C2H5OH(f): 6:10pm On May 24, 2009
awe you don pregnate omolomo? no go o
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by Nobody: 6:14pm On May 24, 2009
larrybext:

Gud af2num my 4felow nairalander. I am a young man of early 20's am in2 relatshp wit a lady dat am 3yr's older dan.Our relationship is close 2a yr bt we'v nt been seeing each othr bcoz she's nt free@home and her father dos'nt alw her 2go out.Bt 2my surprise she caled me ys2day dat her father want 2c me.Am surprisd bcoz i dn't knw what for? Plz advice me if i shuld go or nt?Though av told her dat i can't come because;1.We're very yong 4dat. 2.It's 2 early 2knw each other. Thks

. . . . . . in Layman's term?
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by Igwe9(m): 6:18pm On May 24, 2009
grin grin grin to all the replies
@ poster
if i was you, I'd honor the invitation, whatever the case might be, you aren't gonna be killed. Is high time you started being a man and take the bull by the horns.
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 24, 2009
larrybext:

You are in your early twenty's, you've been dating for a year and you say you are too young to meet her father? Maybe you are too young to be dating as well. You'd better be a man and face her father. Why should your girlfriend take you seriously if you can't meet her father?
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by C2H5OH(f): 6:24pm On May 24, 2009
Is he dating her or her father?
Look my guy, if you are not yet comfortable being acquainted with the parents, just decline politely.
There was a time some girl like that almost trapped me with that rubbish.
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by larrybext(m): 6:36pm On May 24, 2009
Thank's all 4ur reply am just been scared coz i thnk it's 2early 2b meetg my inlaws at dis stage. I wil be bold enough and act lik a man and nt a boy.
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by MaiSuya(m): 7:09pm On May 24, 2009
larrybext:

Thank's all 4ur reply am just been scared coz i thnk it's 2early 2b meetg my inlaws at dis stage. I wil be bold enough and act lik a man and nt a boy.

Then you prolly should't be in a relationship with her yet
Re: Should I Go And C Him? by Secretz(f): 7:32pm On May 24, 2009
Mai Suya:

Then you prolly should't be in a relationship with her yet

Exactly.

You not showing up, the dad will either think you are not serious and tell his daughter to keep away from you. If you do show up, he may ask you what your intentions are, are you then going to tell him what you are telling us, that you are not ready for all that? As a man himself, he will have no choice to assume you just want his daughter for naughty things. However, no be by force! grin

(1) (Reply)

Y'all On That Love Sh|t? / Please I Need Ur Advise / The Effects Of Cohabitating Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.