Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,384 members, 7,843,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (35) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215908 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayokunle032(m): 5:02pm On Nov 27, 2015
[quote author=ayusco85 post=40461700]

What if Tracy is just a fictional character? What if the OP is even a guy? I added her on BBM but she hardly chats. Dude don't believe anything u read online. My two cents [/quotes]

were is the pin ??
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by okeythaone: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
eayahhh @op, Okechukwu give u one chance. dooooooo. n now all ur money don fly. wetin u go yell Amaka ni??

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by okeythaone: 5:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
eayahhh @op, Ikechukwu give u one chance. dooooooo. n now all ur money don fly. wetin u go tell Amaka ni??
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
highlycomplex:
seriously !!!! I tot u Nd Andy were heading somewhere? too bad. continue d Tory

Andy's avenger seems to have showed up in bleached out Ikechukwu.
Sorry oh, Rose.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayokunle032(m): 5:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayusco85:

What if Tracy is just a fictional character? What if the OP is even a guy? I added her on BBM but she hardly chats. Dude don't believe anything u read online. My two cents

repost the pin way she drop abeg
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by olenime(m): 5:10pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
"I just got there... Waiting... Erm.. before you come down, got get us foods and drinks... preferably wine, non alcoholic" he continued.
"okay "I said.
" Chai! Money is good ooo.. See butii.. See his British accent, na wa! He didn't even ask me if I could get the food and drinks, he simply told me to go get them and that's the way big boys act" I thought aloud, smiling.
Thankfully, I was having N4500 and i wasn't sure if the money would be enough for the food, drinks, and my cab fare. So to be on the safer side, I asked Amaka to lend me N1000 which I promised to pay back on my return and then I left the house leaving Amaka to wonder what was going on.
Pictures didn't do Ikechukwu justice, because he was taller, more handsome, wearing a soft faded jeans and a black polo top. In fact, he was all shades of cute. When I assessed him again, he looked bleached out but that didn't matter to me and I blamed it on the harsh weather.
Today starts the beginning of a different story of my life I thought as we ate, drank, ran around, had fun, telling stories. He was all over me and I was all over him. To say the least, it was a very romantic experience for me.
He had told me we would both go to the Atm, make a withdrawal before he left and I couldn't be more happier because I was already expecting not less than N10,000 because the money I had spent on the foods, wine and my cab fare was N5,700 and i had started hoping for a bigger profit..
We were up and ready to go and as we got to close the gate, I could not help but ask if he came in his car and he replied with a sharp
"NO"
I concluded that it was at a mechanic's, it wasn't possible for Ikechukwu not to have a car. I imagined how he must have stressed himself just to come and spend a couple of hours with me..
As we drew closer to the road, i stared at him and loved him the more.. For the first time, I thought I was in love.
We both got to the road, flagged down two bikes, and he told me to board the first bike while he followed behind.
But Ikechukwu never followed behind, I got to the Atm before realising that and after several calls to is line which kept saying SWITCHED even till this day.
"O My God " I said calmly staring at the road.
Now what am I going to tell Amaka? I thought doubting the fact that Ikechukwu had played a fast one on me as I kept calling his mobile.

Choi!!!!Ikechukwu... omo ibo!!!!!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by dotsdavidson(m): 5:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
"I just got there... Waiting... Erm.. before you come down, got get us foods and drinks... preferably wine, non alcoholic" he continued.
"okay "I said.
" Chai! Money is good ooo.. See butii.. See his British accent, na wa! He didn't even ask me if I could get the food and drinks, he simply told me to go get them and that's the way big boys act" I thought aloud, smiling.
Thankfully, I was having N4500 and i wasn't sure if the money would be enough for the food, drinks, and my cab fare. So to be on the safer side, I asked Amaka to lend me N1000 which I promised to pay back on my return and then I left the house leaving Amaka to wonder what was going on.
Pictures didn't do Ikechukwu justice, because he was taller, more handsome, wearing a soft faded jeans and a black polo top. In fact, he was all shades of cute. When I assessed him again, he looked bleached out but that didn't matter to me and I blamed it on the harsh weather.
Today starts the beginning of a different story of my life I thought as we ate, drank, ran around, had fun, telling stories. He was all over me and I was all over him. To say the least, it was a very romantic experience for me.
He had told me we would both go to the Atm, make a withdrawal before he left and I couldn't be more happier because I was already expecting not less than N10,000 because the money I had spent on the foods, wine and my cab fare was N5,700 and i had started hoping for a bigger profit..
We were up and ready to go and as we got to close the gate, I could not help but ask if he came in his car and he replied with a sharp
"NO"
I concluded that it was at a mechanic's, it wasn't possible for Ikechukwu not to have a car. I imagined how he must have stressed himself just to come and spend a couple of hours with me..
As we drew closer to the road, i stared at him and loved him the more.. For the first time, I thought I was in love.
We both got to the road, flagged down two bikes, and he told me to board the first bike while he followed behind.
But Ikechukwu never followed behind, I got to the Atm before realising that and after several calls to is line which kept saying SWITCHED even till this day.
Now what am I going to tell Amaka? I thought doubting the fact that Ikechukwu had played a fast one on me as I kept calling his mobile.

You don enter one chance, God of Andy is still alive..........lol

10 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jaygem(m): 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Ikechukwu na badoo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by M4gunners: 5:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Chei but such is life, you lose some, gain some.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by udmydearest(f): 5:21pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
"okay "I said.
"NO"
hmmmmmmmmmm. I've been following ur story for the past 3days n am just commenting 4d first time, my story is simillar to urs but it was worst because my mum was down with stroke from the ist week I started sch, till my graduation. She finally died during my nysc....... I also did the same thing u did just to survive(2go guys). I can't go into details cos am not a gud writer n I don't want to derail ur thread... I can't just help but shed tears afta reading wat ikechkwu did 2u. I also had a similar xperience wit a 2go guy. But then am hapy that I graduated wit a good grade, and above all, my dignity was still intact.......... Ride on bae, we r the SURVIVORS!!

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eberex(m): 5:22pm On Nov 27, 2015
Hehehehehehehehe! Okechukwu style reminds me of my own experience when I worked in akwa ibom. On this fateful day I went on wechat, met this lady with beautiful figure but the face wasn't that clear hence I assumes the face has to correlate with the body. We. Agreed to meet at a park where people do come and hang out. This was at IKot ekpene. We agreed to meet at 5pm. I arrived early and I picked a spot where I can view my. Environment. I later called her and she told me she was on her way. After some minutes my phone rang and it was her asking me where I was and what I was wearing. I asked her to tell me hers but she insisted I tell her first. I sighted her from far and recognized her; no different from the picture on her dp. But she wasn't alone. She was with one fat fair-skinned lady. Gosh! Wtf I thought.

They came to where I was, then they sat. We said our hellos and I noticed she was juts pinging all the way. I asked if we could go to a joint and have some drinks? Yes she replied but she has a good joint at her side where they have the best of the best. Somewhere at aba road she said. We got up and headed to where okada riders are parked. She called out to one of them and spoke to him in akwa ibom describing where he should drop me. I got on the bike and she told me she and her friend would take another bike and join me there.

As my okada man drove away and after like 2mins, I looked back but didn't see them. Surely they are yet to get a bike, thank goodness I sighed. Immediately I told my okada man, "oga abeg take me back to that bus stop" he asked "why"? "Which one by why, I asked him. Abeg take me back to that bus stop". As he was trying to turn the bike round, I told him to follow another route instead of returning the way we came from.

When we were very far and heading to the bus stop, I told him to take me to the market, that I have changed my mind again. Immediately we got to the market, my phone rang. It was the lady. "Where are you" she asked. "Sorry dear but my boss called me for an emergency at the office" I replied. Next thing I heard was "god punish you, you stupid crazy and nonsense person....I cut the call.

You see, one thing I learnt in akwa ibom is that the ladies can drink and we are not talking 5 bottles here o! I also believed they want to take me to where they are customers and share holders, meanwhile I had less than 3k in my wallet.

Na so I escape that day o!

21 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mart2k(m): 5:30pm On Nov 27, 2015
saintmark88:
Op this one that you are now living with Andy, pls dnt twist the story, we want it original, u know wah am talking about, Andy isn't ......... Ryt??
Baaaad guy. I agreed wit u, d OP shld not skip any sexual scene

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by NOBODYY: 5:35pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
". For the first time, I thought I was in love.
But Ikechukwu never followed behind, I got to the Atm before realising that and after several calls to is line which kept saying SWITCHED OFF even till this day.

6 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Akerry(m): 5:37pm On Nov 27, 2015
seems the story is gradually coming to an end..........
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by 23Tunde45(m): 5:39pm On Nov 27, 2015
OP, your fiction is already becoming boring and too long. You are also too slow. This thread needs to be closed already. Next time, type and organize everything first then you can be dishing it to us small-small with suspense that would make us have orgasm.

4 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 5:40pm On Nov 27, 2015
written:

ppimp is there a problem? U keep shitin' everywhere. cover ur asss n' For once Use ur 'frontiers' as ur name suggest buh go luk 4a pervert forum; it isnt here on nairaland..u do whatever u want with ur kcock-pervert-while there, the sun will stil rise..go check ha views'...if your chick were a quarter as smart/gifted u wudnt be pimpin chickens.
like father like son,run along guess you done for the day
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 5:41pm On Nov 27, 2015
Akerry:
seems the story is gradually coming to an end..........

...........or just beginning to get MORE interesting.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayourlerweezo(m): 5:43pm On Nov 27, 2015
well paid, karma is a bitch.... all what you collect, more to come if you expect to always take and take and never give
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mart2k(m): 5:44pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
After Andy and i had finished eating and i was about clearing the dishes he said
"Come"
I paused and turned around, looked at him, he was sitting on his mattress while I was standing holding the dishes. He told me to drop the dishes, and sit down that he had an important issue to discuss with me and then he continued with a question.
"What do you take me for" and i was like
"what, I don't get"
Immediately, I sat up because I was slouching on the mattress. I was not expecting to hear that from him. He was the coolest guy I had ever met.
"you must think I am dumb or probably stupid right" he continued And immediately I put on a questioning look.
"really I don't want to say much but I don't know why you don't want to be my girlfriend yet you can comfortably live with me since the beginning of the semester ". Beginning of the Semester was an exaggeration of course. I tried to explain things to him but Andy was bent on this.
" Oh please cut it" he interrupted me
"you are spoiling my runs.... " Runs? I thought
"... girls cannot visit me because you live with me, when I tell them I'm single, they laugh, and ask how it was possible for a married man to be single all because of you and yet you don't want to be my girlfriend, you don't want anything intimate... "
He mimicked me when he said the word intimate.
"..... To tell you the truth I am tired of this crap" he bellowed.
"so are you saying I should leave your house? " I challenged him, I wanted to blackmail him emotionally and i finally came to a conclusion that Andy was never going to break.
" the choice is yours " he finally said
I didn't need to hear more before I left his side and went to his wardrobe for my luggage.
I couldn't bear to hear those harsh words. Andy was indirectly telling me to pack up and leave and i got the message quite alright.
As I packed my things I paused at intervals, hoping he would change his mind and apologise but I was stunned when Andy got to where I was, behind me and....
...and grab ur boobs frm behind at d same time squeezing n pressing hard on ur butt while u remain weak n so powerless b4 he finally shift ur black pant one side n inserted his big kondo in2 ur.... Ok nah, I dey follow u sha. No shaking

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayourlerweezo(m): 5:51pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eberex:
Hehehehehehehehe! Okechukwu style reminds me of my own experience when I worked in akwa ibom. On this fateful day I went on wechat, met this lady with beautiful figure but the face wasn't that clear hence I assumes the face has to correlate with the body. We. Agreed to meet at a park where people do come and hang out. This was at IKot ekpene. We agreed to meet at 5pm. I arrived early and I picked a spot where I can view my. Environment. I later called her and she told me she was on her way. After some minutes my phone rang and it was her asking me where I was and what I was wearing. I asked her to tell me hers but she insisted I tell her first. I sighted her from far and recognized her; no different from the picture on her dp. But she wasn't alone. She was with one fat fair-skinned lady. Gosh! Wtf I thought.

They came to where I was, then they sat. We said our hellos and I noticed she was juts pinging all the way. I asked if we could go to a joint and have some drinks? Yes she replied but she has a good joint at her side where they have the best of the best. Somewhere at aba road she said. We got up and headed to where okada riders are parked. She called out to one of them and spoke to him in akwa ibom describing where he should drop me. I got on the bike and she told me she and her friend would take another bike and join me there.

As my okada man drove away and after like 2mins, I looked back but didn't see them. Surely they are yet to get a bike, thank goodness I sighed. Immediately I told my okada man, "oga abeg take me back to that bus stop" he asked "why"? "Which one by why, I asked him. Abeg take me back to that bus stop". As he was trying to turn the bike round, I told him to follow another route instead of returning the way we came from.

When we were very far and heading to the bus stop, I told him to take me to the market, that I have changed my mind again. Immediately we got to the market, my phone rang. It was the lady. "Where are you" she asked. "Sorry dear but my boss called me for an emergency at the office" I replied. Next thing I heard was "god punish you, you stupid crazy and nonsense person....I cut the call.

You see, one thing I learnt in akwa ibom is that the ladies can drink and we are not talking 5 bottles here o! I also believed they want to take me to where they are customers and share holders, meanwhile I had less than 3k in my wallet.

open a thread na
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mart2k(m): 5:56pm On Nov 27, 2015
mcpapillo:

Pained over a fictitious story really ? Anyways highlight what you've learnt from this shitty story and maybe i'll see the sense you see in it.
Hmmm, how many months now OP never Bleep n u want me to bliv dis shit. No problem, I stil dey follow sha but make everybody dey use sense dey follow follow d fabble o
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Exams had started, I was finding it difficult to concentrate during examinations because I had not fully recovered from the trauma. Amaka wasn't helping matters as she kept on asking for her N1000 and each time I gave her part of the money like N250, N300, N500, she would bluntly reject it and ask for the complete amount but I was never having up to N1000. And No, I didn't tell her what happened between Ikechukwu and i. I had finished writing my third paper for the semester, I was still in the examination Hall when I heard
"Rose"
It was Andy and he was walking towards me with a smile on his face but his eyes were restless, I could see that and i knew he wasn't sure if he was making the right move.
I simply stood where I was while he walked down to me and hugged me. His voice was shaking, he was saying alot of things, about how he had missed me, how he deleted my number after I left, how he would look at his phone when it rang hoping it was me and that whenever he saw me in the department i was always with two or more people which really made it difficult for him to approach me because he didn't want me to embarrassed him in front of people because of what he did to me and, that was the first he was seeing me alone.
The bitter truth was, I was never excited about seeing Andy, I was still trying to recover from Trauma Ikechukwu caused me and Andy's presence at that moment was a disturbance to me because I wanted to be alone, all by myself just as I was before he saw me. He asked me if I could come around to his place the next weekend so we could read together and I bluntly said
"No! I have other things to do. I am sorry".
He suggested the following week and I told him it wasn't possible that I had a busy schedule and he gave up on asking me any further.
He requested for my mobile number and left promising to call and I simply nodded. I did not bother to watch him leave as i continued with my thoughts.
Thankfully, the week was over and the weekend had arrived. After I had done my laundry, prepared concoction rice which Amaka asked me to prepare, i contemplated on going to pay Andy a visit and decided not to. After all, he had called me a bad luck, did he not know the gravity of those words I thought and when I flashed back to that day, I 'totally' decided not to go, 'never' to go....

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:00pm On Nov 27, 2015
Eberex:

Go get a life thread

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by mart2k(m): 6:03pm On Nov 27, 2015
thatsincerechic:
TO WHOM IT MAY CONCERN

Now I am tired...
Just as many of you have taken your time to read this story so have i taken my time in writing it. I cannot please you... I am not writing this story to satisfy your sexual urge(this is to those that are only concerned about Bleep)
I started out with a good intention of narrating my story to many out there who are going through what I went.. I wanted them to learn from this.
Now to those who want a summary, this is a story, stories are usually long narratives. Pls have it in mind that as I post comments I also see comments on this thread.. Majority of which are of obscene thoughts and it's a big distraction to me... Now do this
Imagine you were with friends, or should I say students whatever setting you wanted, and you were telling your story and some are throwing one or two sentence which is totally out of order, not what you have in mind because it is not what you experienced. Now how would you feel
To those that say I was running out of lies because I haven't mentioned the part where I had sex, pls bridle your tongue because You can not tell my story for me.
And to those who say they are bored with the story, just as you are bored, I am also bored because I was no longer seeing reasonable comments as I progressed and i am pretty sure that majority of those that tarried along up till this point are those that are eager to read and enjoy the sex scene. Well, I am sorry to disappoint you, I didn't start my story to ENTERTAIN but rather to ENLIGHTEN you on what is going on in our society.
To those saying I was making the stories shorts so i could garner pages, well sorry to say this but I think you are myopic, if you religiously followed from the beginning you would see comments on when I said I was at work.
And to the young man, that asked me why I Did not type everything out in a computer and uploaded all once instead, well you see sir, I started this story after a thought came to my mind, I was so motivated that I decided to register as a member on nairaland because I have always been a visitor on nairaland and this is my first topic on nairaland. I actually thought I could tell it peaceful as it progressed and not to be confused at the long run by many of you who wanted a different story.

Since you are not patient enough to know how I used what i had to get what I wanted.... You would probably never know.

My experiences are my precious moments because they shaped me into what I am today, and I won't have it altered because I want to tell a story on nairaland.

At this junction I drop my pen!

# walks out of thread*******
OP, according to ur story, u v spent 6-8months now. I mean frm d time u resume at sch til d time u left Andys place. Can u pls swear dat u neva had sex during d period. Dnt lie o if u dnt want thunder to fire u

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:07pm On Nov 27, 2015
mart2k:
Hmmm, how many months now OP never Bleep n u want me to bliv dis shit. No problem, I stil dey follow sha but make everybody dey use sense dey follow follow d fabble o

Real guy.You de my mind.Ma hear say nobody press Op boobs for 2yrs wey she de school
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Damfostopper(m): 6:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
mart2k:
OP, according to ur story, u v spent 6-8months now. I mean frm d time u resume at sch til d time u left Andys place. Can u pls swear dat u neva had sex during d period. Dnt lie o if u dnt want thunder to fire u
hahahahaha..she is avoiding all those sex n romantic scenes...she forget sayy..na dat side d hold d story gon gon...wen we all knw she chop kpomo weda directly or indirectly
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by deadie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
Keep going, I am checking for updates like every 15 minutes smiley
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by deadie(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2015
mart2k:

Get lost. Go watch some p0rn elsewhere.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 6:19pm On Nov 27, 2015
mart2k:
SHEY AFISHE NI ORO SEXX YI FUN E NI? DEM TAKE SEXX SWEAR 4 U?

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ayusco85(m): 6:23pm On Nov 27, 2015
ayokunle032:

repost the pin way she drop abeg
Which pin
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:05pm On Nov 27, 2015
@op, continuE oo...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 7:06pm On Nov 27, 2015
obstead200:
infact after he leaves ur house, he shud come to my house make I pop champagne for am
Lol 4 sure nawink......shey Zobo qo dey?? grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) ... (53) (Reply)

FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / Nigerian Lady With Big Backside Teaching Students, Gets Mixed Reactions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 138
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.