Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University - Education (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University (215326 Views)

How I Used What I Had To Get What I Need In The University / Photo: I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In Jamb / "How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University" - Abandon Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by obiorathesubtle: 1:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I was back on the road again, heading to nowhere. After Amaka asked me where I was going to stay, I told her there was no problem that I had somewhere to go to and I left promising to come back for my luggage.
I kept walking for more than 30 minutes, I could not take a bike or shuttle, I didn't have a destination yet. I was in tears as I walk and kept wiping them off as they fell on my cheeks.
'I can not bear this burden... I am going home, I just have to.. I am so tired' I cried
I decided I was going to call my mother, and my father. I would call her and tell her to put the call on speaker so my father would listen too while I spoke. I decided I was going to tell them everything. I was going to make my mother know how much I had suffered and finally I called and
Immediately she answered the call I cried into the phone
"mommy.. I am tired"
"Rose.. What's making you tired" she asked
As I was about to tell her everything, I heard
"I said don't finish all the groundnut oil on that rice oo.. Take some out of it.. Is it rice you want to eat or groundnut oil you want to drink?" She was talking on the background and finally returned back to speaking with me
" Rose, mama usher just came with some rice, tin totamtoes and groundnut oil, this is the first food we are about to eat for today... There is no single kobo in the house and junior has not stopped purging.. And i don't know what to do... Ehn em.. You said you are tired.. Why are you crying" she asked.
"toothache " I Replied.
"toothache? " she asked.
" yes toothache.. It started again oo.. The pain is really terrible" I said and this time I had stopped crying.
"okay sorry... I have told you to always boil lemon grass and use the water to rinse your mouth morning and night" she said
"okay I will.. " but she was not listening to me
" I said don't finish the oil and you are telling me it's too small.. What is wrong with you" she was talking in the background again and later came back on the phone
" okay I will call you to know how you are feeling when I recharge my line" and she ended the call before I could say goodbye.
This time I was more confused. No, I couldn't tell her about my situation, it wasn't going to solve anything I thought and of course I knew she was never going to call back day as she promised.
I just stood at the spot, After I was done with my phone call, put my phone back in the purse in my right hand and stood at akimbo thinking of what to do next....
CHEI! God punish poverty!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Yukirusi(f): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
CHEI! God punish poverty!
The female Job in the bible. Girl u tried...continue..Wherever the carcass're, the eagles must gather.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by chalondk(m): 1:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
Frankly, its because of poverty and situations like this that i dnt blame runs gisl and runs boys... all na still hustle! If sumone isbwilling to pay you for a service and you desperately need dat pay - whats wrong in rendering dat service - especially when a lot of ppl still get dat ervice for free daily.

That says dat ur service is worth itit grin. Abi no be so?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by MattChidi(m): 1:39pm On Nov 29, 2015
Owu na bastard!
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by moyin2009: 1:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dear OP, I will like to advice you to learn how to give when you received. it is your selfishness that caused you to lose Andy. if only you think of how to be mutual benefit to him, you might still be staying in his house and if you have him in mind you may stayed with him for six months without sex. You thought that you can do the same with Chuks but no way. Andy would had been a better guy for you.

Go and learn how to manage relationships.
thanks

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 1:52pm On Nov 29, 2015
I felt my whole world crumbling, I was destabilised and confused. I didn't know where else to go to, or who to call next. To say the fact, I was tired of running from one house to the other, I was tired of squatting, I was tired of saving money from my handwork which was never enough and life was becoming meaningless to me, and suddenly I remembered there was fellowship for that day and I decided to attend the fellowship. I wanted a communication with God, I finally decided.
After fellowship that day, I passed the night at the girl's hostel with one of my course mates. It wasn't a comfortable experience for me though as I had to lie on the floor close to her bunk.
I became a full time member at the fellowship, joined the publication unit again and became very devoted. My schedule included just fellowship and class.
Sometimes I slept in classrooms after reading at night, would go to the girl's hostel in the mornings to clean up, I attended all night praise and worship organised by my fellowship and other fellowships partly because I had no where to sleep. Life for me continued that way until I was made the Secretary of the publication unit because the former Secretary had to leave the school. It was a big challenge for me because I had new responsibilities and because not everyone in the unit liked the fact that I was made the Secretary, according to them, I left the fellowship only to come back and claim the position of the Secretary. I believe my being made the Secretary was simply Grace. Because I was now a full time worker and had a position in the fellowship, I was told I could start living in the pastorium (it is an apartment meant for workers that held positions in the fellowship) which I gladly accepted. During fellowships I saw Rita, we became friends but not really as close as we were before. She was in the choir and was also a financial treasurer.
Back at the department, Andy avoided me anytime he saw me, if I made to call him or want to strike a conversation when we were finally together, he would always come up with one excuse or the other and would walk away leaving me staring after him.
Amaka on the other hand was busy with her boo, the only time I was at her place was when she needed me to help her out with her assignments or when I needed some of my belongings before I finally moved them into the pastorium I was staying.
Second semester arrived, thankfully there were no classes, there was only the IT for that semester.
To say the fact, I had my industrial training inside the school. I also could not rewrite my carry over exam because the lecturer finally told me I was wasting my time after much pleading.. He said it was impossible to record my score for that course with the IT hence his refusal.....

5 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
moyin2009:
Dear OP, I will like to advice you to learn how to give when you received. it is your selfishness that caused you to lose Andy. if only you think of how to be mutual benefit to him, you might still be staying in his house and if you have him in mind you may stayed with him for six months without sex. You are daft in your thinking that you can do the same with Chums but no way. Andy would had been a better guy for you.

Go and learn how to manage relationships.
thanks

I respect freedom of expression.. but I suggest you don't have to be insulting while expressing you opinion. calling the OP DAF!T is way too bad.

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by jaydude(f): 2:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I was back on the road again, heading to nowhere. After Amaka asked me where I was going to stay, I told her there was no problem that I had somewhere to go to and I left promising to come back for my luggage.
I kept walking for more than 30 minutes, I could not take a bike or shuttle, I didn't have a destination yet. I was in tears as I walk and kept wiping them off as they fell on my cheeks.
'I can not bear this burden... I am going home, I just have to.. I am so tired' I cried
I decided I was going to call my mother, and my father. I would call her and tell her to put the call on speaker so my father would listen too while I spoke. I decided I was going to tell them everything. I was going to make my mother know how much I had suffered and finally I called and
Immediately she answered the call I cried into the phone
"mommy.. I am tired"
"Rose.. What's making you tired" she asked
As I was about to tell her everything, I heard
"I said don't finish all the groundnut oil on that rice oo.. Take some out of it.. Is it rice you want to eat or groundnut oil you want to drink?" She was talking on the background and finally returned back to speaking with me
" Rose, mama usher just came with some rice, tin totamtoes and groundnut oil, this is the first food we are about to eat for today... There is no single kobo in the house and junior has not stopped purging.. And i don't know what to do... Ehn em.. You said you are tired.. Why are you crying" she asked.
"toothache " I Replied.
"toothache? " she asked.
" yes toothache.. It started again oo.. The pain is really terrible" I said and this time I had stopped crying.
"okay sorry... I have told you to always boil lemon grass and use the water to rinse your mouth morning and night" she said
"okay I will.. " but she was not listening to me
" I said don't finish the oil and you are telling me it's too small.. What is wrong with you" she was talking in the background again and later came back on the phone
" okay I will call you to know how you are feeling when I recharge my line" and she ended the call before I could say goodbye.
This time I was more confused. No, I couldn't tell her about my situation, it wasn't going to solve anything I thought and of course I knew she was never going to call back day as she promised.
I just stood at the spot, After I was done with my phone call, put my phone back in the purse in my right hand and stood at akimbo thinking of what to do next....

OMG! cry
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by bugativeron: 2:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
Second semester had ended and i was now in my year three, feeling a little older and disappointed at the same time as I kept staring at notice board in the department. I believed the authenticity of what I was seeing but I just couldn't accept the fact.
My results were finally out for the last semester, and the only thing I could see was the letter 'F' I kept staring at. The letter seemed a little bigger and bolder than the other grades, I kept staring, deeply, and remained that way even when some students were pushing and struggling just to take turns in viewing their grades. I didn't care if I was trampled on, the only thing on my mind was what I was staring at. I just kept staring and wishing it was all a dream and i felt the alphabet had a whole lot to tell me hence I kept staring at it.
The day I wrote the exam was once of the most painful moments of my life.
When I was finally allowed to write the exam by the course lecturer himself, I wrote with all my mind, I just kept writing and made a lot of mistakes while answering the first question.
I was only able to attempt the first section of question one, and I had six questions to answer and just when I was about to attempt the second question, I heard
"Stop everybody! And start passing your answering sheets forward... 2hrs, 30minutes it is... You know i dont have extra time " the course lecturer shouted.
By this time, I dedicated more speed, sweating and jittering and i heard again
" I said pass your sheets forward, because if I find you Still holding on to them, I would come and sign minus 30 on them. The lecturer meant every word he had said and i had no other option but to pass my sheet forward with the little faith I had.
Just after, I had decided to accept the fact that I had 'F' on the course,I saw Andy when I made to leave the department then I walked up to him saying
"Hi"
"Hi" he returned nonchalantly.
"xup have you seen your results, I just saw mine" I asked him
"yup " he answered.
The conversation was not going on smoothly between is, and when I decided to ask him why he was cold towards him, he left me saying
" sorry, gat to go".
I stood there like a slowpoke, confused and felt everyone there was watching even if no one was.
After I had taken down the time table for the semester, made enquiries about the dues, I went back to Amaka's place and met her boyfriend there.
They were both arranging some stuff, Amaka's boyfriend's luggage I guessed.
After few minutes of watching them arrange the luggage and just when I was able to ask Amaka what was going on, She came to where I was, looked at me with uncertainty, I noticed she was finding it difficult to say what she wanted to say, until she finally said
"Rose, boo has come to live with me for this semester.... He has accommodation issues, and you know the three of us cannot live together in this place.... So where are you going to stay?......

I really feel for you OP. I mean this is damn much. Why cant she tell you ahead.
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 2:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

To me it was high time she got beaten,by her risk,lies,gold digging,deceiving n self center attitude.

I knew it was coming,cuz of numerous invitation n visiting 2go boys.I never knew it will come from chuks though.

To me I wish she willingly gv it to Andy,Bt u knw girls Na, they rather let a rapist take it than a gentleman.

My here bleed for Andy,cuz I feel before Andy say Wat he said,he has hold it for too long.

Imagine a girl in ur house,u ask ha out yet she say no,since you say no Wat are you den doing in his house,stopping other girls who culd Lov the guy.

Fish enter net u no enter allow other fishes to enter net u no gree,wich one be ur own.

Op got Wat she wntd from chuks,cuz it was invitation to treat according to me.Dnt knw abt other guys view.

Bt to me it was invitation to treat.

Very well.....I got ur point and know where to categorize you....

Enjoy the rest of the tales...
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 2:48pm On Nov 29, 2015
I was finally in my final year in school. I was done with my second semester exam including the carry over examination but my project work was yet to be completed because my project supervisor kept striking and correcting my work and it was really frustrating though I knew it would all come to an end.
As I dropped my pen, and submitted my answer sheet for the last exam for that year, the last exam I would write, I heaved a sigh of relief for the first time in four years. Immediately I came out to congratulate other students, I felt the splash of cold water on my body.. and i laughed out loud. There was joy in the air as everyone was running about excitingly, hugging and shaking hands and i could hear my course mates shouting "the storm is over"
"finally the storm is over" I shouted. I wished I could call someone aside, and narrate my whole experience. I wished I could really explain how the storm was finally over for me as I kept hugging and congratulating everyone else.
The following year, I came for my clearance. I finally had my result in my hand. I was finally a graduate, a B. sc degree holder. I was finally a graduate after all I had gone through, After my mother had tried to convince me to defer my education until my father was financially buoyant. I was a graduate just like the few people I could see walking around.
I held on to my statement of result like it was a treasure I had longed for a long time. I had a second class in the higher division and I was grateful for that. I was grateful to God and grateful to everyone that had helped me in one way or the other. I couldn't be more thankful as I stopped a bike, headed to the park for my journey back home.
I kept looking at the school structures and most especially the front gate. I didn't just see structures, I saw stories behind those structures.
Life to me was indeed fair.. I could not be more thankful because I knew I was able to overcome all obstacles.

70 Likes 8 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by thatsincerechic(f): 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
MORAL OF THE STORY
(WHETHER REAL OR FICTION)

with this story I have shared with you so far..

I am not telling you to open up to people or not to open up when you are in need.

I am not telling you to capitalise on the emotions of people.

I am not telling you to lie or not to lie in order to save your face from shame.

I am not telling you to become an hair stylist. Of course, not everybody is skillful with their hand. Being an entrepreneur encompasses a whole lot and you know what you are good at.

I believe from this story, you have been able to pick out one or two lessons after all in every nonsense, there is a sense.

Never live your life with a negative mindset because you find yourself in difficult situations. There are worse case scenarios and believe me you, you can never tell what's behind the smiles on the faces you come across on a daily basis.

Of course, I have only been able to throw some light on the financial difficulty some students go through, but there are other aspects too. You would be surprised to know the number of students with suicidal thoughts even when they live in luxury

No matter what, I repeat no matter what, suicide should never be an option.

LIKE the saying ,different situations require different measures.
I tell you this day, that no matter what you are going through in life, you should try as much as possible to be in control. Do not let any situation weigh you down or finally tear you apart.

In conclusion, always hold tight to your faith as we all know the saying that a man without faith is a man without hope.
But then again, you know what's Best for you so...

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !

122 Likes 10 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 2:55pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
I was finally in my final year in school. I was done with my second semester exam including the carry over examination but my project work was yet to be completed because my project supervisor kept striking and correcting my work and it was really frustrating though I knew it would all come to an end.
As I dropped my pen, and submitted my answer sheet for the last exam for that year, the last exam I would write, I heaved a sigh of relief for the first time in four years. Immediately I came out to congratulate other students, I felt the splash of cold water on my body.. and i laughed out loud. There was joy in the air as everyone was running about excitingly, hugging and shaking hands and i could hear my course mates shouting "the storm is over"
"finally the storm is over" I shouted. I wished I could call someone aside, and narrate my whole experience. I wished I could really explain how the storm was finally over for me as I kept hugging and congratulating everyone else.
The following year, I came for my clearance. I finally had my result in my hand. I was finally a graduate, a B. sc degree holder. I was finally a graduate after all I had gone through, After my mother had tried to convince me to defer my education until my father was financially buoyant. I was a graduate just like the few people I could see walking around.
I held on to my statement of result like it was a treasure I had longed for a long time. I had a second class in the higher division and I was grateful for that. I was grateful to God and grateful to everyone that had helped me in one way or the other. I couldn't be more thankful as I stopped a bike, headed to the park for my journey back home.
I kept looking at the school structures and most especially the front gate. I didn't just see structures, I saw stories behind those structures.
Life to me was indeed fair.. I could not be more thankful because I knew I was able to overcome all obstacles.

So chuk wear condommm rape you.

Na wa ohh.

Where is pregnancy Na,abi chuk pour water inside u .

Lik u said chuks run you twice,so Wat happen to his sperm

Where did you get money to buy drugs. Cuz u were broke.

Where did chuks sperm?

Na wa ohh

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
THE END
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Eberex(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
Finally person go rest

3 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Tolupage(m): 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2015
[b]
thatsincerechic:

Really a nice touching story with a very good ending.... we've all got some story to tell.

by the way why was Andy avoiding you
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Mikkyboy008:
THE END

E never end.

We need to knw Wat hppn to chuks sperm.

Where the belly?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

So chuk wear condommm rape you.

Na wa ohh.

Where is pregnancy Na,abi chuk pour water inside u .

Lik u said chuks run you twice,so Wat happen to his sperm

Where did you get money to buy drugs. Cuz u were broke.

Where did chuks sperm?

Na wa ohh
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by tophee(m): 3:03pm On Nov 29, 2015
Gracias,Op...God bless you
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Henrypraise: 3:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
Just like many stories here on nland, d finishing was tasteless, u didn't do a gud job on d finishing, my mind is makin excuses for d op, d comments n d drama may av caused d tastelessness at d end.

I cud relate to ur f-ups cos I did f-up too during my tym of tribulations but I raised my head high n walked tall above all at d end.

Non d less, u ar a gud writer, but u need to improve.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 3:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks for sharing as much as you could.
There is a Yoruba saying- O tii jiya o ni o gbon, tani o ko e- You never suffer, you say you wise, na who TEACH you
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by uncjay(m): 3:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
The way some people comment on this thread is quite pathetic, how could someone refer to some thing in the past and address it as though its a present occurrence.

As humans we all have our pasts, we made so many mistakes on various ground yet we grow to be better and stronger. The op is not exempted, she made many mistakes and she telling about them....she must have learn from her mistakes and about how to manage such situation by now, not to fall into those mistake again.

I thinks what commentators should do is address those errs by painting that the op "should have" would have" "shouldn't have" "her flaws that led to her misfortune" and pointing out what she'd have done in the past....not necessarily to help the op but to help others passing through her predicament.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 3:09pm On Nov 29, 2015
Tolupage:
Really a nice touching story with a very good ending.... we've all got some story to tell.

by the way why was Andy avoiding you

You forgot that Chuks is Andy's cousin?

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by anonimi: 3:10pm On Nov 29, 2015
marlockj:

E never end.

We need to knw Wat hppn to chuks sperm.

Where the belly?

Have you checked inside your brain angry

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by shollyBi(m): 3:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
Emotional and motivational, love u thatsincerechic, u are the best and do have a lovely Sunday. cheers

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by Ladyo142: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
you really came through ,some people would have just given up.

2 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
MORAL OF THE STORY

I am not telling you to open up to people or not to open up when you are in need.

I am not telling you to lie or not to lie in order to save your face from shame.

I am not telling you to become an hair stylist. Of course, not everybody is skillful with their hand. Being an entrepreneur encompasses a whole lot and you know what you are good at.

I believe from this story, you have been able to pick out one or two lessons after all in every nonsense, there is a sense.

Never live your life with a negative mindset because you find yourself in difficult situations. There are worse case scenarios and believe me you, you can never tell what's behind the smiles on the faces you come across on a daily basis.

Of course, I have only been able to throw some light on the financial difficulty some students go through, but there are other aspects too. You would be surprised to know the number of students with suicidal thoughts even when they live in luxury

I tell you this day, that no matter what you are going through in life, you should try as much as possible to be in control. Do not let any situation weigh you down or finally tear you apart.

In conclusion, always hold tight to your faith as we all know the saying that a man without faith is a man without hope.

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !
Thank God you made it.Hope u have a good Job now!

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2015
So does it mean Op Dnt hv womb?

or chuks sperm was not fertile?

what is going on here??

what happen to the sperm that was deposited? cuz according to Op chuk, run ha twice.

Enough of all this pity up n down.

It is no more news that Op really tried n she suffered alot.it's touching.

Now what happen to chuks baby?
Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by TGM2015: 3:25pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
MORAL OF THE STORY

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !

Silent issues are that when you start being dishonest and unfair because of the situation you find yourself you get full dose of it. And before the situation get worse you let God off your life and trust your deceitful skill other than relying on his grace and provisions through hard working. Hence, the karma law and the saying that what you sown, you shall reap. No man has ever attain greatness without supernatural supports and superstition.
Though critically looking through your posts, one will undoubtedly confirm it was a fiction story that portrait the reality of what many students with very poor background went through to obtain teteriary education.
I also commend you for inclusion of the rape and scammers friend to teach the lessons of no matter how careful you are in doing wrong things, you will not escape the reward for the wrong you did.

Well done.

1 Like

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by ecnuel: 3:26pm On Nov 29, 2015
thatsincerechic:
MORAL OF THE STORY

GO FIGURE!

Gracias !

Rose, whether your story is fiction or non-fiction doesn't make it less touching. I believe you, as well as all the readers picked one or two lessons from it. If it were true, I believe by now, you have recovered from the frustrating experiences.

One area I believe you erred was that you lost focus in your relationship with God. Thank God you picked up at last. I equally passed thru difficulties in my undergraduate years, but I kept on trusting God and he saw me thru.

One important takeaway for me is that I have learnt to be more considerate when I see people misbehave. For many, it was not intentional. OP, you took several wrong steps for which anyone that did not know what you passed would crucify you! Am not crucifying you.

Finally, I pray that our children will not be subjected to the dehumanizing situations we have been through. May God perfect your healing.

8 Likes

Re: How I Used What I Had To Get What I Wanted In The University by marlockj: 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2015
Please anymre story let me jump the train?

anyone here with really horrible past,Let's join ur train,cuz this train is really smoking and about to stop

Patiently waiting.

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (53) (Reply)

Uniben 2011/2012 Post-ume Result / Unilag 2017/2018 Admission Thread / FUT Minna 2013/2014 Aspirant Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.