Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,802 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Choose One Of This Two - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Choose One Of This Two (747 Views)

DÎCK: Ladies, Choose One of These Díck Bulges. NA GIRLS DEY RUSH US [PICTURES] / Choose One(pic) / Ladies Choose One (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Choose One Of This Two by kswainthrillz(m): 3:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
1:for yhu to be very weathy.
2:or one of your love one to die.

This may sound somehow oooh...itx one of my friend that ask me this same question..itx really tricky.which one are yhu ghono chooose..mehn na money i go choose ooh..but e to hard me sha
Re: Choose One Of This Two by Nobody: 3:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mucheeew dah friend of yurs lacks sense
Re: Choose One Of This Two by obiorathesubtle: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
kswainthrillz:
1:for yhu to be very weathy.
2:or one of your love one to die.

This may sound somehow oooh...itx one of my friend that ask me this same question..itx really tricky.which one are yhu ghono chooose..mehn na money i go choose ooh..but e to hard me sha
to be wealthy na. Why would I want my loved one to die??
Re: Choose One Of This Two by IamLEGEND1: 3:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
what the hell is this?
Re: Choose One Of This Two by Nobody: 3:12pm On Nov 24, 2015
kids
Re: Choose One Of This Two by utenwuson: 3:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
end time option!!! ds s more like "cultism"
Re: Choose One Of This Two by libertyfather(m): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
Mucheeew dah friend of yurs lacks sense

True talk and the op lack life

1 Like

Re: Choose One Of This Two by MrBONE2(m): 3:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
End Time Question,Oh Great One"God"of Kibuki Land!Save Ur people.
Re: Choose One Of This Two by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Wtf! angry what relationship has the two sentences/questions got? Too many dumb people here lately

(1) (Reply)

FUNNY Love Calculator - Use It To Confirm If Your Partner Truly Loves You! / Too Many Pms / Lifeisabitch Is A Biiitch....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.