Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:43 AM

PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel (56609 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Check Out Our Hostel For Ijmb Programme / Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Realwvn(m): 8:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Op whats the model of your phone biko? I like the camera
Psalmpy:

More Update
Ewoooh so this thing has eggs inside
No wonder it couldn't run properly

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by seangy4konji: 8:50am On Nov 25, 2015
My pot would be full this morning if I caught this. One of the sweetest meat around.

2 Likes

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Nobody: 8:52am On Nov 25, 2015
looks like a snake lizard to me
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by modanwealth: 8:53am On Nov 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Killers.

What's this craze of Nigerians killing anything they see?

How does this precious animal pose a threat to those that killed it?

They killed it plus destroyed the future of its eggs.

There's a serious threat against animals in this country,every unidentifiable creeping,crawling,flying creature is up for kill,it's a very barbaric act that needs to be stopped.The other day it was snake,a few months back,a rare species of ocelot was murdered,today,this is killed and it's yet to be laid eggs destroyed as well.

We need a serious Animal Protection/Conservation Authority to handle this growing menace.Nigerians are endangering many animals on daily basis with how they kill them.
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by juwoonn(m): 8:54am On Nov 25, 2015
Osahon7:
ppl are just too wicked! I pray the op comes as a monitor lizard in his next life
This got me cracking
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by lovely17(m): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
christejames:
I think it's Iguana... Happy chopping!
Iguana keh small small nah bros

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Pidggin(f): 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
dazzlingd:
You murderers..

you jst killed a mother..

her kids were waiting to be born, poor innocent kids.
The mother lizard was waiting to see her unborn kids, the joy in her heart to become a mother.

It came out jst to feed and go back to itz resting spot....but u and your wicked friends hunted it...

if only it could talk and beg for itz innocent life.

u spotted it out for your fellow murderers.

hit the poor defenceless awaiting mother, burnt it, then ate it....

grin grin
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Nobody: 8:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Even a lion won't eat that lizard but man is a wild omnivorous animal capable of eating anything. sad

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by juwoonn(m): 8:57am On Nov 25, 2015
hmath3991:
why must you kill what you cant giv life 2.
U no dey kill fowl Abi no be person kill d meat/fish wey u dey chop??

I still pity d creature though...
She went out @a very wrong time

5 Likes

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by zainyola(f): 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
Psalmpy:
I was with friends in my room and a call came in due to the noise and disturbance i decided to move out in order to receive my call.As soon as i stepped out i saw this crawling creature on top of a sand this afternoon

Y kill it nw sad

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 25, 2015
This is what a pregnant alligator looks like.No dey talk rubbish again.
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Panshow(m): 8:59am On Nov 25, 2015
menix:
That's an End Time Lizard snake...

both the killers nd eaters have just pre-ordered their 666 mark..

Hahaha... That's funny.

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 25, 2015
koxi:
Make una let persin hear word!.......Dat animal is an alligator, obviously pregnant and about giving birth. For crying out loud, it's VERY edible. Oboy see peppersoup matters
No dey talk rubbish....this is what a pregnant alligator looks like.

2 Likes

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by mamito: 9:02am On Nov 25, 2015
dont worry, when u see a python, dont kill it, u hear............nonsense

There's a serious threat against animals in this country,every unidentifiable creeping,crawling,flying creature is up for kill,it's a very barbaric act that needs to be stopped.The other day it was snake,a few months back,a rare species of ocelot was murdered,today,this is killed and it's yet to be laid eggs destroyed as well.

We need a serious Animal Protection/Conservation Authority to handle this growing menace.Nigerians are endangering many animals on daily basis with how they kill them.[/quote]
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Pidggin(f): 9:05am On Nov 25, 2015
Kill and eat grin
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by kabaka1: 9:06am On Nov 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Killers.

We need a serious Animal Protection/Conservation Authority to handle this growing menace.Nigerians are endangering many animals on daily basis with how they kill them.

U just took d word out of my mouth as u're bloody right. Nigerians just don't understand or very ignorant about animal conservation. Even our own educated lot like op here is even stupidly more ignorant and that's a shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by samx4real(m): 9:07am On Nov 25, 2015
Miggs:
its so annoying.they don't know wat d creature is yet they want 2 eat it.i remember when a dead whale washed ashore d bar beach yrs ago.boys were just cutting bits of it 2 fry and eat without knowing what killed it.are we starving in nigeria or is it just plain old awoof?awoof dey run belle o

Come on... That's a monitor lizard na (you can still call it Iguana) and they eat it. I have also eating it.
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by ZITRAN: 9:11am On Nov 25, 2015
ValerianSteel:
Killers.

There's a serious threat against animals in this country,every unidentifiable creeping,crawling,flying creature is up for kill,it's a very barbaric.
act that needs to be stopped.The other day it was snake,a few months back,a rare species of ocelot was murdered,today,this is killed and it's yet to be laid eggs destroyed as well.

when me and my friends have already started a Snake Killing Taskforce.
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by iamcyberzues: 9:12am On Nov 25, 2015
hmmmmm !!!!!! actually, that Animal is an endangered species n thank UUU very much for eating one out of the last thirteen

4 Likes

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by hitleraldof(m): 9:18am On Nov 25, 2015
dazzlingd:
You murderers..

you jst killed a mother..

her kids were waiting to be born, poor innocent kids.
The mother lizard was waiting to see her unborn kids, the joy in her heart to become a mother.

It came out jst to feed and go back to itz resting spot....but u and your wicked friends hunted it...

if only it could talk and beg for itz innocent life.

u spotted it out for your fellow murderers.

hit the poor defenceless awaiting mother, burnt it, then ate it....
....c this one because they no give you chop abi

2 Likes

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Autino(m): 9:23am On Nov 25, 2015
[b][/b]Una go hurry up invite peppe,salt,maggi to come and deliver that animal.it's. Urgent
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by rhames(m): 9:27am On Nov 25, 2015
its called the ornate monitor lizard
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by NERDYDREAMS(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
It's aligator
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by mizzochocinco: 9:30am On Nov 25, 2015
Psalmpy:
I was with friends in my room and a call came in due to the noise and disturbance i decided to move out in order to receive my call.As soon as i stepped out i saw this crawling creature on top of a sand this afternoon
even common lizard has a bigger one than yours. Do you not have shame? angry
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Ignatio(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2015
Op you and your friends contributed to the extinction of this specie of lizard.

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Dexema(m): 9:32am On Nov 25, 2015
this is absolute Wickedness, see the amount of eggs you destroyed in your quest to quench your thirst for anything that moves.......ebina people

1 Like

Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Psalmpy:

It's monitor lizard.
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by mizzochocinco: 9:33am On Nov 25, 2015
Orobo2Lekpa:

why did you kill it, was it causing any danger to you?
so you wanted them to wait and see what it can and cannot do? Maybe that was your aunty sef, how will we know?
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by austinonyii(m): 9:35am On Nov 25, 2015
that your school must be in South west of Nigeria. OmoIYA
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by armadeo(m): 9:36am On Nov 25, 2015
Boy101:
To be frank, this is truly funny and I like the way the op was able to post gradual pictures till it was finally prepared. Lol, Nigerians and their 'no-time' lifestyle!

I actually found I entertaining.

Hope he won't provide us with bowel movement pics later.

Meanwhile peepsbas usual be taking panadol for another man's headache. All the meat and chicken you eat were also innocent the only difference is someone else murdered them for you.

Psalmpy carry go joor.
Re: PICS Look At What We Killed In Our Hostel by 2sex(m): 9:37am On Nov 25, 2015
bluaero:

Why the insult Are u a lizard?
The fish, barbecue, chicken, beef, snail etc you eat every day..what are they?
You also eat poor helpless creatures everyday..the only difference is others kill them for you.
yes, you can eat humans and ants and cockroach if you like fool. Must you eat everything you see? You know people's background base on what they feed on. No control, no selective consumption... just eat anything you see.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

JAMB Regularization Procedure - How To Process It Yourself / Graduates Of Benin Republic Universities Can't Write Any English Word -NYSC Dire / Stop! Don't Buy That HND Form!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.