Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,804 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned (1238 Views)

10 Things El-rufai Wants Buhari To Do In His Letter To The President / IMF Wants Buhari To Change His Forex Policy / Man Wants Buhari, Nigerians Dead Over Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by zibi2(m): 3:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Senator Eyinnaya Abaribe, a PDP senator representing Abia South in the senate today asked that the House summon President Buhari who doubles as the Minister of Petroleum resources to come and explain why there's fuel scarcity in the country right now.

Abaribe said that since Buhari is the Minister in charge of Nigeria's Petroleum resources, he should be made to answer all questions bothering on that sector.
President Buhari and the state Minister for Petroleum resources Ibe Kachiukwu are currently in Iran attending the 3rd Gas Exporting Countries' Forum (GECF). They are however expected back to the country today November 24th.

http://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2015/11/fuel-scarcity-senator-wants-buhari-to.html#more
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Nobody: 3:46pm On Nov 24, 2015
Source?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Kyase(m): 3:48pm On Nov 24, 2015
Lol
You can't summon the president
this biafrans sef

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Cameleon72(f): 3:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
Mental case
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Nobody: 3:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kyase:
Lol
You can't summon the president
this biafrans sef

Senator Abaribe is not summoning the president, he is summoning the minister of petroleum and it is constitutional.

You lots from nowhere know nothing about the politics you yap about.

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by kodded(m): 3:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kyase:
Lol You can't summon the president this biafrans sef

undecided undecided

but who is the minister of petroleum ?
undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Kyase(m): 4:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Largas:

Senator Abaribe is not summoning the president, he is summoning the minister of petroleum and it is constitutional.

Shatap boss. Why didnt they screen the president. Olodo boss
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by captainflash(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided

www.google.com
If you wish.. cool
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by kodded(m): 4:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
captainflash:

www.google.com
If you wish.. cool
mtchew
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Kyase(m): 4:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
kodded:

undecided undecided

undecided undecided

Was He screened? undecided
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Nobody: 4:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Kyase:

Shatap boss. Why didnt they screen the president. Olodo boss

Because APC has no respect for democracy

3 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Demdem(m): 4:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Largas:

Did the fool got to screen Buhari for the post? whats wrong in summoning Kachukwu who was screened by them? u lots are just confused.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Kyase(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Largas:

No boss
But because the president can't /won't bow for his minors. It's unconstitutional
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Largas:

Actually its because the President himself have been screened by majority of Nigerians themselves who DIRECTLY gave him their mandates. This screening superceeds whatever screening the senate may want to do.
Besides, none of these useless senators went to court to stop his emergence as Minister of Petroleum.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Nobody: 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2015
Demdem:

Actually its because the President himself have been screened by majority of Nigerians themselves who DIRECTLY gave him their mandates. This screening superceeds whatever screening the senate may want to do.
Besides, none of these useless senators went to court to stop his emergence as Minister of Petroleum.

Are you fucccking kidding me?

So because he was voted into power by almajirrries and slaves and he thereafter APPOINTS himself minister of petroleum then he can't be invited to the Senate and be queried over the efforts he is making in ending the queues in our filling stations? Therefore let the queues continue and fuel remain at high prices for the unemployed, suffering youth? shocked

I repeat, you lot don't respect democracy.
Tufia! !!

2 Likes

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Demdem(m): 4:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
Largas:

Are you fucccking kidding me?

So because he was voted into power by almajirrries and slaves and he thereafter APPOINTS himself minister of petroleum then he can't be invited to the Senate and be queried over the efforts he is making in ending the queues in our filling stations?

Yes and i repeat again to you that since the senators never screened him for that post, they also dont have the right to summon him as regards that post. Only very hopeless biafrauds and few cursed ibotic brains will take an exception to this and the mere fact that majority of sane Nigerians gave him that mandate DIRECTLY. U can go and die if u disagree

Therefore let the queues continue and fuel remain at high prices for the unemployed, suffering youth? shocked

The queues are unfortunate and lasting solutions are currently being proffered. Already, Govt isn't using middle men any longer for importation. These middle-men/marketers are expectedly fighting back. the resultant result is what we are seeing now but the expiry date is definately sure.

I repeat, you lot don't respect democracy.

I repeat, u lack sense.

Tufia! !!

Ur papa.

1 Like

Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Bobbystanley(m): 4:23pm On Nov 24, 2015
You want to summon a terrorist Dictator to the Senate?

And you think he would honor your invitation?
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by bjoyoyo99: 4:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
ok
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Nobody: 4:33pm On Nov 24, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=40360710][/quote]

Typical APC bigot.

Suffering and smiling and hailing Sai Baba whilst the country is plunging into the Red Sea.

Going by your claims, if Mr Dullard Buhari had better tactics and planned properly the dropping of middle OIL men, then nobody would be witnessing this brazen wickedness and high standard of living.

It's akin to someone who cuts off his anus because it puffs out smelly odour without first making out an alternative body part where faeces should drop out from.

Buhari's buharimonics and body language/odour have failed to fix this damned country in every sector.

From security, to commerce, power and electricity, fuel scarcity, and High cost of living, and instead of him sticking his assss in his dawned country and proffering quickest solutions to these menace he is traveling round the world meeting his Co-leaders of terrorists in Iran.

Buhari, the commander in chief of the terrorist forces must be at the Senate soonest to entertain questions from the senators we voted in to do their work.

End of Story.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by Demdem(m): 10:17pm On Nov 24, 2015
[s]
Largas:

Typical APC bigot.

Suffering and smiling and hailing Sai Baba whilst the country is plunging into the Red Sea.

Going by your claims, if Mr Dullard Buhari had better tactics and planned properly the dropping of middle OIL men, then nobody would be witnessing this brazen wickedness and high standard of living.

It's akin to someone who cuts off his anus because it puffs out smelly odour without first making out an alternative body part where faeces should drop out from.

Buhari's buharimonics and body language/odour have failed to fix this damned country in every sector.

From security, to commerce, power and electricity, fuel scarcity, and High cost of living, and instead of him sticking his assss in his dawned country and proffering quickest solutions to these menace he is traveling round the world meeting his Co-leaders of terrorists in Iran.

Buhari, the commander in chief of the terrorist forces must be at the Senate soonest to entertain questions from the senators we voted in to do their work.

End of Story.
[/s]

Rantings of a frustrated ibotic pig who is yet to recover from the defeat suffered by the cursed arsehole, Jonah-daft.
Buhari ain't going any senate to explain any ffucking thing. Go ffuck ur mama if u aren't comfortable with that.
Fool.
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by speedyGonzales: 10:32pm On Nov 24, 2015
[size=20pt]well, should have been summoned since!
[/size]
Re: Fuel Scarcity: Senator Wants Buhari To Be Summoned by AprokoMan: 12:16pm On Nov 26, 2015
Demdem:
I am bastard son of a rotten kunt from the South West. i have an oblong head and terrible tribal marks on each side of my cheeks.
I also believe that FFK smashed my mom's toto before the coward my father had any chance. my father was not just a coward but an idiot, for allowing my uncles to fvck my sisters.
may thunder fire my parents

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor And Comedian, Dede One Day, Is Dead. / Jonathan’s Silence / I Decided To Keep Shut In The Senate After PDP Lost The General Election - Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.