Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,065 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral (101769 Views)

Man Shares Encounter With A Woman Who Brought Her Kids And Maid To Restaurant / Wife Of Zambia Man Who Is A Maid To Chinese Man Delivers Asian-looking Baby (pic / Black Woman, Her White Husband & Their Child (Photos Go Viral) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Austin4lif: 5:57pm On Nov 24, 2015
Get me her address, I will sue her.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
nickkylawve:
how can I help ur mister??
tell me d name of dat app. Abeg sweetie angry

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by noble2faith(m): 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
If dis is true!!!! Hmmmmmmmmmmm...God is watching!!! " And, ye masters, do the same thing unto them, forbearing threatening: knowing that your Master also is in heaven; neither is there respect of persons with him" .Ephesians 6:9
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Pecca: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
why am i responding albeit knowing frm the set up that it is meant ti defame? the STILLS tell it all
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 5:58pm On Nov 24, 2015
Maybe she's related to queen elizabeth end time housewives

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by favourlove1: 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
bigtt76:
The nail salon nor get AC or fan? The witness... why she or he nor voice out and be a champion for the downtrodden? undecided

Seem a lot of women do this in church so sad though. I still find it hard to understand a woman having carried a baby for 9 months would hand over the baby to a nanny even when she's not going out or doing anything Is it that they are angry with the child or what?

. My dear they are not angry they are just lazy n want everyone around to notice them as madam. Just imagine displaying her stupidity in public. Yet would wine about whites n slavery. My life was put on hold for 7 yrs cus I was busy serving an aunt who turned me into her maid. She never supported my going to school n as soon as she was done using me she askd me to return to d village n thereafter she relocated to london. God will judge all of them who value their kids over those of d less privileged.

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by psalmistkakah(m): 5:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Show us her face...if u cannot beat dem join dem....end time madam
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Spybradd: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx:
If the maid transfer her frustration and anger on her madam's children,they will say the maid is wicked. You see how some women bring problem to their kids?
ya mind,sha!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by greatricky: 6:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
End Time Madam.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Hakeem3(m): 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
She's one of those IPOB women !!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:01pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nicepoker:
u lie. Wickedness spread across
Across yorubaland u mean ?
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by skyface00(m): 6:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
That's why I don't judge everybody by their actions, something good or bad must av prompt their actions, I don't support child abuse in any form, when dis innocent girl grown to a lady and poison her boss, people who don't know what's happening behind the doors will raining insults, cursing her.

Treat people, the way u wanted to be treated and also treat every child to way u wanted your own child to be treated

When something bad happens, many tend to think there's no one being tested more than them. The reality - others are facing worse scenarios, I pity this girl

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
Remii:
the easiest way to start fight in the house is to meddle in the affairs of madam and her workers, either keep quiet or support madam ni oo

Na so o. Man must just turn deaf and dumb. Making the man look conscienceless all for the sake of peace.

But me i dont think i can turn a blind eye to it sha, my blood dey quick hot when it comes to maltreatment of another.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by dominique(f): 6:03pm On Nov 24, 2015
UjSizzle:
It's existed forever-- even in boarding schools!
Someone calls you to fan her while she sleeps for hours. Now if that's not wickedness then I don't know what is.

I remrmber what i went through in the hands of wicked senoirs back in high school. Those wicked seniors of yesterday have now grown into wicked madam of today sad

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nicepoker(m): 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
Descendant of jezebel.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by fauraztoyin: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
[b][/b]
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2015
the same madam would go to church and blab rubbish in the name ofspeaking in tongues.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Alezy(m): 6:05pm On Nov 24, 2015
Brugge:
Most Nigerian house wives are lazy and heartless, no wonder they grow fat like hippo.
my first warning before marriage. ...grow fat in my house you might still remain but don't blame me when I cheat.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nicepoker(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Euro31:
Across yorubaland u mean ?
the world in general
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by dacovajnr: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
No doubt..Women are End Time creatures..Therefore fear Woman!!!! undecided

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Olu4all: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
End time
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by bluecircle470: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Magret Thacher!!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by AfroKnight: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
chrisbaba1:
Many women treat other peoples children with contempt. This is barely news unfortunately. I don't know if its a Nigerian thing or women in general. If the man complains he will be called adulterous

My brother, that's african women for you o. The way they treat their domestic staff ehn. They don't care how old or young you are. Give them small power and watch them turn into tyrants.

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by drightguy(m): 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
no light to dry the hair. the stylist resulted to fan the lady to dry it.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Nobody: 6:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
I have been to a salon before to get my hair done when suddenly there was power outage and the salon owner said she didn't have fuel in her generator. She had to order one of her apprentices to start fanning me. I didn't refuse initially but after a few mins I became uncomfortable,I had to take the hand fan from her and started fanning myself. But picked up another hand fan and resumed fanning me again. So I would say this is very common in so many average salons.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by EmekaDopa(m): 6:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
Na wetin Power/Electricity Distribution Company dey cause. If there had been light..... The fact is that the woman may not even know that she is on the wrong track. Some women need re-orientation aand counselling. "Tick Madams".....Nonsense!!
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by Orikinla(m): 6:08pm On Nov 24, 2015
Is there no fan or AC in the salon? She must be a cheap and stingy woman to use such a low class salon. You don't need to even fan yourself at D'Salon Down Town on Bode Thomas Street in Surulere, Lagos.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by smoothlips(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
Don't believe everything u read online

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by victorazy(m): 6:09pm On Nov 24, 2015
divinehand2003:
Modern day slavery. May God open doors for that maid ASAP.

...But ur an opened door to her.
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by tgmservice: 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
This thing happens I saw one recently with my own eye
Re: Pictures Of Lady Who Brought Her Maid To Fan Her In Salon Go Viral by francizy(m): 6:11pm On Nov 24, 2015
Why are many women this evil? If it's not an evil display from a woman, then it's that from a maid. The bible is right (about Eve and the serpent) after all!!! angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living With My Married Elder Sister / Wife Bathes Husband With Hot Water For Sleeping With Her Mother (Graphic Pics) / Can My Pregnant Wife Continue The Intake Of Milo Beverages?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.