Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,149 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment (25257 Views)

Stranded Nigerians In Russia Are Back In Abuja (photo) / Oyinbo Man Spotted Hawking Soft Drinks To Nigerians In UK Traffic / Nigerians In India Deported As Immigration Officers Break Into Homes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 11:15am On Dec 11, 2015
@ fados4sure please What do you know about turkey based on the question I ask before.
fados4sure:

How many times will i tell you that i have live in Turkey in d past?
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Dec 11, 2015
euroboy95:
@ fados4sure and zeebsky have you guys gone to turkey or live their before please I need more info on turkey,what can some one do to survive their as an immigrant,and what kind of low grade job with paypackage can some one do their thanks,fados4sure seems you know much about turkey please help a brother out now thanks.
No they have never been to turkey it seems they have been talking about uganda and Japan since the beginning of this thread

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 11, 2015
euroboy95:
@ fados4sure please What do you know about turkey based on the question I ask before.
Which question did you ask that hasn't been answered?
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by zeebukz: 7:25pm On Dec 11, 2015
So is 3500 per day worth leaving your country for?
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by onatisi(m): 11:31pm On Dec 11, 2015
zeebukz:
So is 3500 per day worth leaving your country for?
Yes it is more than worth it.
People even leave Nigeria for lesss,ppl earn less than that in Togo,Benin,Gambia and many other countries.tell them to come back they will curse you or even fight you because it is about the money but quality if life you live. If there is constant power supply,security,good roads ,affordable quality medical care and most of all relative peace of mind then believe me it is even worth leaving Nigeria for 1500naira. In Nigeria the job and money isn't even constant. I always tell ppl if you are skilled then it is good to travel if you have no job in Nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 12:15pm On Dec 12, 2015
fados4sure:

Which question did you ask that hasn't been answered?
the kind of low grade jobs I will do in turkey and the salary range,whether its paid monthly or weekely.bro do you have someone in turkey now you can help me out with his contact thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by SkinnyDude(m): 4:47pm On Dec 12, 2015
euroboy95:
the kind of low grade jobs I will do in turkey and the salary range,whether its paid monthly or weekely.bro do you have someone in turkey now you can help me out with his contact thanks.
onye ajuju anaghi efu uzo... jisie ike

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 6:24am On Dec 15, 2015
euroboy95:
bro I'm still waiting for your reply thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 12, 2016
euroboy95:
So sorry for the delay... I was very busy that's why. Has your questions been answered yet?
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 11:05am On Jan 13, 2016
fados4sure:

So sorry for the delay... I was very busy that's why. Has your questions been answered yet?
no bro I'm still waiting for your reply.The kind of low grade jobs I will do in turkey and the salary range,whether its paid monthly or weekely.bro do you have someone in turkey now you can help me out with his contact thanks
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jan 13, 2016
euroboy95:
no bro I'm still waiting for your reply.The kind of low grade jobs I will do in turkey and the salary range,whether its paid monthly or weekely.bro do you have someone in turkey now you can help me out with his contact thanks
The kind of jobs actually depend on the pay. Construction jobs pays daily which is 50TL/day. Waiter pays monthly and they pay an average of 800TL/month which is enough for you to foot your bills and also have reserve. As of now, my GF is currently working in Istanbul

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 8:39am On Jan 14, 2016
fados4sure:

The kind of jobs actually depend on the pay. Construction jobs pays daily which is 50TL/day. Waiter pays monthly and they pay an average of 800TL/month which is enough for you to foot your bills and also have reserve. As of now, my GF is currently working in Istanbul
could you plz give me your mail so that we can discuss thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 2:09pm On Jan 14, 2016
euroboy95:
could you plz give me your mail so that we can discuss thanks.
Am sorry bro. You can asked your questions here

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 7:17pm On Jan 14, 2016
fados4sure:

Am sorry bro. You can asked your questions here
just want to ask you bro,if their is genuine someone you can link me up with,that can help me and put me through when I come to turkey plz,you know I can't read or write even hear their language,so JJC is even better than me bro plz try your best thanks.
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 12:24am On Jan 15, 2016
euroboy95:
just want to ask you bro,if their is genuine someone you can link me up with,that can help me and put me through when I come to turkey plz,you know I can't read or write even hear their language,so JJC is even better than me bro plz try your best thanks.
If you really want to work in Turkey, I mean reasonably work, you will at least need the basis of their language. My GF work is entirely different from the kind of job you are looking for. Meanwhile, I will be in Istanbul next month. I hope this help?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by onatisi(m): 10:19am On Jan 15, 2016
fados4sure:

If you really want to work in Turkey, I mean reasonably work, you will at least need the basis of their language. My GF work is entirely different from the kind of job you are looking for. Meanwhile, I will be in Istanbul next month. I hope this help?
he will still ask you how you can help him from Lagos to turkey airport. Just wait and see

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 3:27pm On Jan 15, 2016
fados4sure:

bro I will try my best to learn a little of the language and would really like to meet you there.could you help me out with immigration requirements the kind of things I may need at the point of entry at aturturk airport in istanbul.Do you know whether their immigration is harsh on nigerians like the way they do at OLiver tambo intl airport jobourg SA thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jan 15, 2016
euroboy95:
bro I will try my best to learn a little of the language and would really like to meet you there.could you help me out with immigration requirements the kind of things I may need at the point of entry at aturturk airport in istanbul.Do you know whether their immigration is harsh on nigerians like the way they do at OLiver tambo intl airport jobourg SA thanks.
As per the language, it's important (I will share an experience I had because I don't understand Turkish in 2013 soon)
And as per their immigration, you don't have problem if you have your visa and didn't carry any implicating materia... They are very friendly just that they can't speak English. That's why you need the basis of their language.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 1:51pm On Jan 17, 2016
fados4sure:

As per the language, it's important (I will share an experience I had because I don't understand Turkish in 2013 soon)
And as per their immigration, you don't have problem if you have your visa and didn't carry any implicating materia... They are very friendly just that they can't speak English. That's why you need the basis of their language.
thanks bro I will try my best to learn their language the much I can before I leave the country,bro what's your experience on 2013 when your in turkey.
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by optimusprime2(m): 10:14pm On Jan 17, 2016
euroboy95:
thanks bro I will try my best to learn their language the much I can before I leave the country,bro what's your experience on 2013 when your in turkey.
Gerçecten, sen çok buyuk sorun yaaaa... Hala hala
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by optimusprime2(m): 10:16pm On Jan 17, 2016
onatisi:
he will still ask you how you can help him from Lagos to turkey airport. Just wait and see
Mhaaaan I am exhausted the guy is a case.... I can't believe after all the illustrative explanations esp by Wip7 he is still asking the same questions...
mheeeeeeeeeeeeen I tire

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 5:40am On Jan 18, 2016
optimusprime2:

Mhaaaan I am exhausted the guy is a case.... I can't believe after all the illustrative explanations esp by Wip7 he is still asking the same questions...
mheeeeeeeeeeeeen I tire
Because asking question always lead to success

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by optimusprime2(m): 7:31am On Jan 18, 2016
fados4sure:

Because asking question always lead to success
Yes you are right!
But this guy is more like "are we there yet?".... "are we there yet?". ... "are we there yet?" ... "are we there yet?" ... It's getting frustrating.
Wip7 gave a very illustrated answer that anyone who is asking genuinely would have been addressed adequately... but this guy is still asking THE SAME QUESTION...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by euroboy95: 3:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
optimusprime2:

Yes you are right!
But this guy is more like "are we there yet?".... "are we there yet?". ... "are we there yet?" ... "are we there yet?" ... It's getting frustrating.
Wip7 gave a very illustrated answer that anyone who is asking genuinely would have been addressed adequately... but this guy is still asking THE SAME QUESTION...
what's your problem,why are you drinking paracetamol for another person headech.I tire for your kind personoooo.why can't you mind your business and leave this post if its getting frustrated to you.thanks so much to fados4sure who took pains to explicit more on this turkish stuff I really apprecaite and will equip my self very well to face challenges I will see their I know it won't be easy but with god all things are possible,incase any info come up, I would get back to you fados4sure and may god bless your hussles.
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jan 19, 2016
euroboy95:
what's your problem,why are you drinking paracetamol for another person headech.I tire for your kind personoooo.why can't you mind your business and leave this post if its getting frustrated to you.thanks so much to fados4sure who took pains to explicit more on this turkish stuff I really apprecaite and will equip my self very well to face challenges I will see their I know it won't be easy but with god all things are possible,incase any info come up, I would get back to you fados4sure and may god bless your hussles.
We are always here to assist

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by scunty: 2:54pm On Mar 20, 2016
Nigerians in turkey playing football please how does it work out there... I want to travel to turkey to play football.....pls help me with your advices... I want to leave the military job for football in turkey...pls advice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Theophinio(m): 3:52pm On May 26, 2016
scunty:
Nigerians in turkey playing football please how does it work out there... I want to travel to turkey to play football.....pls help me with your advices... I want to leave the military job for football in turkey...pls advice
Definitely, you need an agent
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by worry359(m): 3:54pm On May 26, 2016
Theophinio:

Definitely, you need an agent

What do you need?
Replying to a post two months old? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Theophinio(m): 7:56pm On May 26, 2016
worry359:

What do you need? Replying to a post two months old? shocked shocked shocked
I just came across the trend
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by marvejmc(m): 9:10pm On Jun 26, 2016
Pls we are here to learn thats why its a forum where knowledge is shared. If u guys have answers to this question, then give positive answers and stop discouraging him
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by onile1975: 9:06pm On Jun 28, 2016
HELLO GUD PEOPLE OF THE HOUSE I NEED UR HELP ABOUT TURKEY ONLINE APPLICATION AND APOINTMENT. I HAV THR FORM TO LAST STAGE BUT IT FALL TO SUBMMIT .WHAT CAN I DO? PLS WAY OUT
Re: Nigerians In Turkey Please Comment by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 28, 2016
onile1975:
HELLO GUD PEOPLE OF THE HOUSE I NEED UR HELP ABOUT TURKEY ONLINE APPLICATION AND APOINTMENT. I HAV THR FORM TO LAST STAGE BUT IT FALL TO SUBMMIT .WHAT CAN I DO? PLS WAY OUT
Did you later solve the issue? Have you gone for your interview? Did you get the visa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Secondary School Girl In Anambra Crushed By A Bus On Her Way To School (Graphic) / Husband-wife Fight Diverts Bangkok-bound Lufthansa Flight To Delhi / Lagos: Conductor vs Passenger Wahala

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.