Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,418 members, 7,826,619 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:20 PM

Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! (6310 Views)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Dfinex(f): 9:25pm On Nov 28, 2015
Well from my experience... I don't think most Nigerian guys are bothered about that, except for some selected few. Cos with my experience with the few men that I know... They go mad on hearing that I am watching my weight, one even told me to add some more pounds of flesh. But being the kind of Lady that I am who loves wellness and fitness, I make looking trimmed my business.
The truth is that many a man don't know what they want, they only work with the information transmitted to their brains via their eyes, that is why u will see a man who has a wife that has all the curves in the right places going after one ugly looking girl just because she is tall and has a light complexion.
Well my advice to women..... Being married does not stop the business of looking good. Even if he says he's not bothered, I tell you he's lying in fact he is over bothered so u need to step up ur game. keep looking hotter and sexier each passing day(, work out, cut down on junks, eat fruits, drink plenty of water, etc) . If he ever as much as look at any other woman then he needs to be taken to Cele church for cleansing and purification.... Lolss

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 9:29pm On Nov 28, 2015
McEwen:

Tell them broff grin grin

I wanna see meat everywhere grin
preach to them boss grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by McEwen(m): 9:33pm On Nov 28, 2015
KingTom:
preach to them boss grin
grin grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by iykedare(m): 9:51pm On Nov 28, 2015
jashar:

She starts eating a lot under stress. It happens to my sister and some of my friends. When they are stressed out, they gobble up junk food which in time make they blow up. cheesy

Fact, few women remain the same size and shape after childbirth, except they undergo surgery.

Deal with it or opt out of having children. grin

Thrash.

How the hell did you come about these things you are writing here?
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by iykedare(m): 9:55pm On Nov 28, 2015
Speechless3:

E pain am cheesy

How do you feel when you take off your clothes in front of a mirror and you see big tummy,love handle ,cellulite etc.

Does it not disgust you? Spend more on workout than eating eating and getting fat.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by tpiadotcom: 11:32am On Nov 29, 2015
what's with all the body shaming?

people should be encouraged monitor weight and body shape for health reasons, not just because they don't have your own shape.

that's very petty and ignorant.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 12:57pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:

Some men prefer ladies with some meat on their bones. E.g me, wetin concern us with slim lekpas grin

yea! that's the kinda man I'll rather be with and also the types that likes orobolistic women! cheesy cheesy
So if i probably blow up, he won't mind! hehe grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 1:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
Dfinex:
Lolss... This babe sef.... Hahaha
grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 2:37pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

yea! that's the kinda man I'll rather be with and also the types that likes orobolistic women! cheesy cheesy
So if i probably blow up, he won't mind! hehe grin
ah! In fact my tribe recommends it, if your wife has not gotten fat after marriage then you're doing something wrong, more meat mehn! Why will I be eating bones when I could have steak grin grin

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 3:23pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
ah! In fact my tribe recommends it, if your wife has not gotten fat after marriage then you're doing something wrong, more meat mehn! [b][/b][color=][/color]Why will I be eating bones when I could have steak grin grin
Funny you! grin
BTW, are you ibo?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 4:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

Funny you! grin
BTW, are you ibo?
Yoruba o. But mummy is Igbo grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 6:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
Yoruba o. But mummy is Igbo grin
cool cool
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:04pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

cool cool
you nko? Igbo abi? grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 6:06pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
you nko? Igbo abi? grin
yeah! proudly wink
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:12pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

yeah! proudly wink
ibu onye ebe? grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by francizy(m): 6:13pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
ibu onye ebe? grin

grin grin grin cheesy cheesy grin grin grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Cutehector(m): 6:14pm On Nov 29, 2015
Even if d wife wan dress like maheeda, if a man is irresponsible, he will cheat on her

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by francizy(m): 6:15pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

Funny you! grin
BTW, are you ibo?

Kingtom is mixed breed... cool
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 6:17pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
ibu onye ebe? grin
onye Abia! cheesy
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 6:40pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

lol, is he an anim*l
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:41pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

onye Abia! cheesy
e mean ria shocked mmam bu onye Imo grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:42pm On Nov 29, 2015
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

come to think of it, if the country divides, I'll have dual citizenship shocked

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by francizy(m): 6:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

lol, is he an anim*l

Hehehehehe, na you conclude that one oh! shocked grin

KingTom:
come to think of it, if the country divides, I'll have dual citizenship shocked

Hehehehe! If the country divides, we divide you into two, Nigeria takes one part while Biafra takes the other.. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:49pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe! If the country divides, we divide you into two, Nigeria takes one part while Biafra takes the other.. grin cheesy
I will have two houses. Two wives everything Na double double. grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by francizy(m): 6:54pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:

I will have two houses. Two wives everything Na double double. grin

If you wan fall sick, e go be double sickness too bah? cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 6:56pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

grin grin grin no put me for trouble o
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 6:58pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

If you wan fall sick, e go be double sickness too bah? cheesy
tufiakwa! Olorun maje! grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by francizy(m): 7:00pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

grin grin grin no put me for trouble o

Hehehehe, no wahala.. cheesy

KingTom:
tufiakwa! Olorun maje! grin

grin grin grin grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 7:02pm On Nov 29, 2015
Prefer babes with body. Its more womanly.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by ebyoma(f): 7:05pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
e mean ria shocked mmam bu onye Imo grin
ọ dịghi na i bu onye Yoruba..
so, ina asu asusu Igbo?
Impressed grin
modified***
mma gi bu onye IMO?
Nice, your papa tried cheesy
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 7:07pm On Nov 29, 2015
ebyoma:

ọ dịghi na i bu onye Yoruba..
so, ina asu asusu Igbo?
Impressed grin
grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NYSC Member Arraigned For Abandoning 14-day-old Baby / My Wife Is The Reason For My Success / Boy Or Girl For First Born And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.