Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,349 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! (6291 Views)

I Have Sex With My Son Every Wednesday To Maintain His Riches – 52-year-old Lady / Erectile Dysfunction (ED)... The Failure To Sustain Erection In Men / Jobless Husband Beats Pregnant Wife Over Failure To Remit Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 7:08pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

Hehehehe, no wahala.. cheesy

grin grin grin grin
post shared with me(5) shocked shocked you no work today? grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by francizy(m): 7:43pm On Nov 29, 2015
KingTom:
post shared with me(5) shocked shocked you no work today? grin

Muhehehehehehe! Yeye mon! You go tell me whether na you dey pay me the salary way u dey ask if I no work today.. grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 9:18pm On Nov 29, 2015
francizy:

Muhehehehehehe! Yeye mon! You go tell me whether na you dey pay me the salary way u dey ask if I no work today.. grin
pro bono Na grin
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by jashar(f): 9:53pm On Nov 29, 2015
iykedare:

Thrash.

How the hell did you come about these things you are writing here?

From the bin. undecided
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:12am On Dec 05, 2015
Speechless3:

E pain am cheesy
lolz. ...ur funny
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:15am On Dec 05, 2015
Rainess:
Men also often get fat and lazy after marriage!
the trend is more on women. plus every man now wants to visit the gym
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2015
ebyoma:
Op, you made lotta sense!
That is the more reason why I would never date any man that dislikes fat women not to talk of marrying him..
Coz in my family we're the fat types... no matter how I watch my weight/ keep fit, no one knows tomao..
Tho' I don't pray to be shapeless/orogbo tomao BUT prevention is better than cure..
So my first question to any man interested in me is "your kind of woman"?
Once I hear slim! I pick race without looking back...
God help me, I'll always put an effort in looking sweet and saxy for my man!
thumbs up...There re lotta men looking for ur type out there, just be ready when he comes calling
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:19am On Dec 05, 2015
McEwen:

Tell them broff grin grin

I wanna see meat everywhere grin
he he he he he. ...One man's meat zz really another's poison.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:24am On Dec 05, 2015
KingTom:
ah! In fact my tribe recommends it, if your wife has not gotten fat after marriage then you're doing something wrong, more meat mehn! Why will I be eating bones when I could have steak grin grin
lol. ...This man.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:26am On Dec 05, 2015
Cutehector:
Even if d wife wan dress like maheeda, if a man is irresponsible, he will cheat on her
yeah...that's the type that needs cleansing in a cele church according to someone above
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by KingTom(m): 12:44am On Dec 05, 2015
Alezy:
lol. ...This man.

hahaha. Its a fact
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by itstpia8: 12:58am On Dec 05, 2015
A man will have a slim and fit wife but will still be sampling various shapes outside.

Can someone explain this.

Not saying women should not maintain their bodies though.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 12:54pm On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:
A man will have a slim and fit wife but will still be sampling various shapes outside.

Can someone explain this.

Not saying women should not maintain their bodies though.
that's a natural flirting man. irrespective of how fit and beautiful his wife is, he still looks out.

The main thing there is, make sure u kw what ur man needs before marriage. lot of men/women look out cos their husband/wives turns something different after marriage.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by itstpia8: 12:57pm On Dec 05, 2015
Your post is contradictory.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 9:16pm On Dec 05, 2015
Alezy:
the trend is more on women. plus every man now wants to visit the gym

Every woman wants to visit the gym as well as every man but they don't all do it. My best friend got pregnant and her boyfriend got humongously fat. As if her gaining weight from pregnancy means he can gain 50 lbs... it happens to both men and women
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 11:48pm On Dec 05, 2015
Rainess:

Every woman wants to visit the gym as well as every man but they don't all do it. My best friend got pregnant and her boyfriend got humongously fat. As if her gaining weight from pregnancy means he can gain 50 lbs... it happens to both men and women
yea sure it happens to both men and women but as I av said, it's more in women as compared to the men.

Moreover, the ladies always use these words "men will always be men and cheat even when married" And they (ladies) wonder why, instead of trying to be what they were while they were dating.

believe me, if ur man sees u as same person he fell in love with All the time, he won't even think of cheating. unless the ones that need prayers specially.
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Alezy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 05, 2015
itstpia8:
Your post is contradictory.
How expantiate pls
Re: Failure To Maintain Your Body. LADIES! !! by Nobody: 2:12am On Dec 07, 2015
Alezy:
yea sure it happens to both men and women but as I av said, it's more in women as compared to the men.

Moreover, the ladies always use these words "men will always be men and cheat even when married" And they (ladies) wonder why, instead of trying to be what they were while they were dating.

believe me, if ur man sees u as same person he fell in love with All the time, he won't even think of cheating. unless the ones that need prayers specially.

I'm not sorry to say thats a load of crap. A man or woman with low morals will cheat even in a happy relationship or marriage. Don't try to justify it by blaming it on the woman that is pathetic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Inherits The Deceased Mother's Property In Igbo Family. / I Don't Trust My Woman Anymore / Please Help Your Brother

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.