Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,109 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:53 AM

PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh (2153 Views)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) / Kogi Poll: Wada Heads To Court / Kogi Poll: Resign Now, PDP Tells AGF, INEC Chair (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by freez2ryme(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Freegift75:

Na wa oh! By their posts we know them
U got it
M 100% wailer
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by doctokwus: 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
Metuh is bcoming more irritating with his comments everyday. I sometimes wonder if he even sits down sometimes to reflect on the rubbish he issues out.
The Supreme Court had established that it's a party that contests an election,not the individual , so what rubbish is he saying?
Inec was even in error in d first place by announcing the election inconclusive because it's been established that the total number of pvcs is about 25,000 and these being the actual number of people that are eligible to vote, which is less than the margin of 49k of victory.

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by ZKOSOSO(m): 8:06pm On Nov 24, 2015
It's all muslims fulani affairs. U think buhari does not know what he is doing by putting fulani muslims in all sensitive position?
AGF, INEC, CJN, President of court of appeal, are all fulani muslims for nothing

The name JAMES Falake is an abomination to Bubu in kogi- a captured state by Islam??
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by modath(f): 8:07pm On Nov 24, 2015
TonyeBarcanista:
The election will go on. There can't be fresh primaries and James Faleke will be sworn-in as Governor.

Faleke cannot assume the position & it has zero to do with his tribe, he cannot run alone & the party cannot nominate a deputy for him.

If the process were to have been concluded, Faleke would have settled in seamlessly but as it stands now, the ticket must have two people & Faleke never contested in the primary.

Consult the constitution for clarification..

NB-- Why are you not taking sides with PDP Or you are hoping APC will commit the political suicide of bumping up Faleke & thereby open themselves up to an eventual & sure loss in the courts ? smiley
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by maupe: 8:14pm On Nov 24, 2015
Freegift75:

Dear Maupe, the respect I give you while conducting interviews on Channel TV seems to be getting cold! I never believed you could ever utter such barbaric post.

It's a disappointment
I wish I could agree with your opinion, but the fact is, that if INEC, do not revert their stand and prepare for a fresh election, we will end up at the tribunal and the APC interim state government, will be sacked from Kogi state. Why waste our time, then.
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by Freegift75: 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
ZKOSOSO:
It's all muslims fulani affairs. U think buhari does not know what he is doing by putting fulani muslims in all sensitive position?
AGF, INEC, CJN, President of court of appeal, are all fulani muslims for nothing

The name JAMES Falake is an abomination to Bubu in kogi- a captured state by Islam??

Speak with common sense

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by jaymichael(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
maupe:

I wish I could agree with your opinion, but the fact is, that if INEC, do not revert their stand and prepare for a fresh election, we will end up at the tribunal and the APC interim state government, will be sacked from Kogi state. Why waste our time, then.
INEC has no power to cancel an election whose results they have announced.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by TonyeBarcanista(m): 8:20pm On Nov 24, 2015
modath:

Faleke cannot assume the position & it has zero to do with his tribe, he cannot run alone & the party cannot nominate a deputy for him.

If the process were to have been concluded, Faleke would have settled in seamlessly but as it stands now, the ticket must have two people & Faleke never contested in the primary.

Consult the constitution for clarification..

NB-- Why are you not taking sides with PDP Or you are hoping APC will commit the political suicide of bumping up Faleke & thereby open themselves up to an eventual & sure loss in the courts ? smiley
https://www.nairaland.com/2759936/detailed-analysis-why-hon-james#40366729

That I believe will help
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by kahal29: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
ki02020:
When I told somebody yesterday on this forum that PDP condolence message is a wishy wash and not what the person believe that PDP is the most matured party I was rebuked now they've showed their true colour

The PDP, has by its action, shown that they want to profit from the death of Abubakar Audu which I know will backfire on the party. Is PDP saying that they were expecting Abubakar Audu to die so that their Candidate can win the election if APC field another candidate in a fresh election?
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by Freegift75: 8:22pm On Nov 24, 2015
maupe:

Now I know you are a fake Maupe. Hold on to your opinion. The original Maupe I know is %80 intelligent when it comes to political matter

3 Likes

Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by Freegift75: 8:28pm On Nov 24, 2015
kahal29:

The PDP, has by its action, shown that they want to profit from the death of Abubakar Audu which I know will backfire on the party. Is PDP saying that they were expecting Abubakar Audu to die so that their Candidate can win the election if APC field another candidate in a fresh election?

God bless you. Best post on this thread

1 Like

Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by Rexology: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
In the midst of this Lacuna in our Constitution and Electoral Act, INEC must take a position in this election, and that they have done, any aggrieved party should approach the court. There is no position INEC would take that would not be subjected to judicial interpretation.
Re: PDP Asks AGF, INEC Chairman To Resign Over Kogi Poll - Metuh by lionduke(m): 8:43pm On Nov 24, 2015
mazzi:
PDP has a good case if the proceed to court.you can't nominate another candidate once election has commenced.
Mazi CHI?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Military Regimes Built More Infrastructures Than Civilian Govs. / Nigerian Judge Jailed A White Man For Using N_word / Buhari Should Come Clean About His Illness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.