Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,292 members, 7,811,875 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:56 PM

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) (38830 Views)

Pictures From Ongoing Kogi State Curfew Day - Citizens React - Screenshots / Economy- PDP Dropped Facts And Figures Bombshells For APC To Respond - Pics / Eid Mubarak: Jonathan Celebrates With Muslims, Some Nigerians React(screenshots) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:37am On Sep 01, 2016
PDP asks Buhari to resign over economic crises What's your take? I

Source: Premium Times

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2016
More

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:38am On Sep 01, 2016
Those who want Buhari to Resig---34% ( probably Ipob yoots)

Those Who know why we are here--66%

I just the like the fact that Buhari and APC gave the NIGERIAN BUREAU Of Statistics(NBS) the independence to freely tell Nigerians what was/is wrong with Economy, unlike in the recent past where all manners of statistical harakiri were done to present Nigeria as the biggest economy on paper....

However, I hope when the efforts of the government in getting Nigeria out of the doldrums start yeilding results and the same NBS starts reporting and backing it up with statistics...The IPOBYoots wont start screaming propaganda everywhere...

I Trust and Believe in Buhari/APC

Miss Ngene

152 Likes 18 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Blakjewelry(m): 9:39am On Sep 01, 2016
Na northerners go many pass for there

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by abokibuhari: 9:45am On Sep 01, 2016
God just forgot us with buhari to suffer

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by NgeneUkwenu(f): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2016
Blakjewelry:
Na northerners go many pass for there

You dey expect IPOB yoots to many pass before?

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Makes sense they should step down now that the UK has agreed to return looted funds. Pdp wants to finish what they started i.e run this country into extinction

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by GossipHeart(m): 11:45am On Sep 01, 2016
I don't want Buhari to resign, i want him to rule Nigeria for 50 years

I want some tribe in Nigeria to be extinct

21 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Nobody: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Nigerians won't learn. They will defend buhari to stay and inflict more punishment on this country. We love to suffer. Well, we aren't used to enjoying.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Vikkie14: 11:45am On Sep 01, 2016
Flashback 2014, i could "vividly" remember a nairalander said something that:
I Quote:
"If buhari become Nigeria President, then God is deliberately Punishing us". End of Quote.
I'm beginning to see the truth in that guy's assessment THEN.

44 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Dinirojones(m): 11:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Amidst the ills of this present society with no solution in sight I still think PMB is the man , buh he seriously needs to overhaul is economic team ASAP.....whoever showers encomiums on the PDP for this useless statement....Must be examined for insanity ....

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Vikkie14: 11:46am On Sep 01, 2016
Long overdue

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by omozu1(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
This gov can fix it we don't need pdp
They should move the economy away from oil
They should empower the youth to go into farming.
I mean action give them money to start and not political talks.

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by princechiemekam(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
We dey watch cux soon me go dey Dubai dey laugh d.......useless country
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by grandlexuz(m): 11:47am On Sep 01, 2016
There is no denying things are tough in Nigeria at the moment. However had PDP won another mandate Nigerians would have been moving to Niger Republic in their numbers.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by MadCow1: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
APC should resign fine, but only if the successor isnt the PDP..

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by seunaj: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
S
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by YoungHustler: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
F
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Adaowerri111: 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
Kettle calling pot black?

3 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by sommyblaze(m): 11:48am On Sep 01, 2016
this is gonna b another cultural shitt
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by NameChecker: 11:49am On Sep 01, 2016
ok
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by centmichael101(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2016
GOD pls help Nigerian mass @ dis time of hunger...
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Ewizard(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2016
D question on which of d factions really got me.... grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by henrydadon(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2016
grin

if buhari resign on his own

then i will believe there is still a little bit of hope for nigeria

but as for now i believe he has some people that are telling him to

[img]http://i./3oGRFC3GdPvoEOOaw8.gif[/img]

people like tinubu that stand to benefit from the downfall of nigeria

5 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Cope1(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2016
Apc and pdp, no difference they are birds of the same feather

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by DozieInc(m): 11:51am On Sep 01, 2016
The Buhari that I know, resign??

1 Like

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by infogenius(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
PDP asks Buhari to resign

Has Buhari resigned? Will Buhari resign?
Time will tell
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Vicadonis(m): 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
Nigeria sef should resign
Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by nike4love: 11:52am On Sep 01, 2016
If he resign osubande go replace am......its better the man go down We re tired of this hardship.......

2 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by Ovialekhe(f): 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
I am earnestly and eagerly waiting for him to honorably resign jejely oo before we start hot prayers for him oo.because na prayers unseat Abacha

4 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by seyigiggle: 11:53am On Sep 01, 2016
he should. forget the make believe propaganda that the country would have collapsed. anyone who thinks this way needs a brain transplant

10 Likes

Re: Economy: PDP Asks Buhari To Resign, And Nigerians React (screenshots) by krissconnect(m): 11:54am On Sep 01, 2016
Thunder fire mtn for depriving me of FTC.

What's wrong in asking him to resign? Nigerian full of sentiments, that's why we can't progress. undecided

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Seven Out Of Every Ten Kidnappers Arrested Are Fulani— Sultan Of Sokoto / Ikedi Ohakim And Wife At Daughter's Graduation In Ireland (photos) / Okoi Obono-Obla's Nephew Killed In A Cult War In Cross River (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.