Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,923 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now (1931 Views)

"Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now": Arewa Youths Protest In Abuja (Photos) / Arrest Nnamdi Kanu Now – Yoruba Youth Groups Tell Osinbajo / Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 7:45pm On Nov 24, 2015
Are we back to dictatorship under Buhari?

Why is Nnamdi Kanu still in detention after fulfilling all conditions required for bail?

Buhari has not handled this issue with wisdom at all because he has only succeeded in gathering international sympathy for him and making him more popular.

Nnamdi Kanu is now being seen internationally as an activist being oppressed by the Nigerian government.

#ReleaseNnamdiKanuNow.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by ruggedboy01: 7:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 7:53pm On Nov 24, 2015
HA HA HA

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by carnegiefan: 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

Why is Nnamdi Kanu still in detention after fulfilling all conditions required for bail?

Buhari has not handled this issue with wisdom at all because he has only succeeded in gathering international sympathy for him and making him more popular.

Nnamdi Kanu is now being seen internationally as an activist being oppressed by the Nigerian government.

#ReleaseNnamdiKanuNow.

First bold: YES we are firmly back to dictatorship.
Second bold: Yes, because the dictator is a hammer than sees all problems of Nigeria as nails.
The zoo is finished.

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by DickDastardly(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2015
U came late.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by PointB: 7:59pm On Nov 24, 2015
Personally, I think Kanu should give conditions that must be met before his release not the other way round.

These protests have a way of getting out of control. Perhaps, that is what will add needed urgency in the international communities attention to the Biafra quest.

Kanu is but a symbol, and a rallying cry for some! Let him tarry, while we set sails for Lagos!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 24, 2015
Beremx, why is ya Buhari still using the DSS to detain a man that has fulfilled conditions for bail?

Is this the change??

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 8:02pm On Nov 24, 2015
Gbawe, Passingshot, arresa is this the type of government Buhari will run?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by hummerwise(m): 8:15pm On Nov 24, 2015
in as much as am not and neva will be a fan of Buhari n Co..
i still feel the president is handling this case with utmost wisdom..
ignoring Nnamdi Kanu like he his some kind of a waste life,,, which is good for his government because all other important matters are being attended to..
Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Beremx(f): 8:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:
Beremx, why is ya Buhari still using the DSS to detain a man that has fulfilled conditions for bail?

Is this the change??
Why don't you ask Buhari yourself?
What's my business with Nnamdi Kanu's detention?

nwoke m,stop disturbing my mentions if you keep asking me silly questions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by texazzpete(m): 8:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

#ReleaseNnamdiKanuNow.

So first of all, you don't want Buhari to be a dictator. Yet you're demanding that Buhari becomes a dictator, overrule the legal process and unilaterally release a man who stands accused of treason!

Make up your mind!

7 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 8:21pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

#ReleaseNnamdiKanuNow.

See stuupid douche head Ipob youth ranting with big Akpu belly. Where were u wen u & ur 10th class citizens dey chest beast dat Nnmadi kanu cannot be arrested on Nairaland and other social medias?

but u foolish people always say is Biafra or death, why not let him die 4 Biafra in Jail and let him go 2 Biafra heaven to become an hero?

It shows how hipocritical you sons of product of fatherless baby factories up frm d east can be.

Now dat ur igbo drug adict albino bastard with no brain inside his flatie is in jail, I suppose Burst your heads off with cutlass. My hatred 4 una will neva stop.

Come and protest in Lagos and disrupt d peace there. 3million-7million of 1975 will be a child's compare to dis one coming. also there will be enough Igbo bodies to be used as rituals grin u victimized puppet drug dealers.

in 2014 if some1 told me Nnmadi kalu can be in jail for over a month by the way you people don chestbeats, i'll say NO
Coward Ojukwu decendants, Anuofias

Spitsonyourigbohead.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 8:24pm On Nov 24, 2015
Nigerian government is in quagmire on this Nnamdi' case...big confusion

1. If you release him...holy crap, that's the end of Nigeria. His followers will grow. And now he can brazenly broadcast Radio Biafra from Nigeria soil. Infact he will be touring all Biafran states to preach the gospel. His followers will be millions...for one they are saying, he led by example.

2. If you choose to kill him...yayayaya, Nigeria will cease to exist in 24 hrs. Many Biafrans are ready to die.

3. If you keep him incarcerated unlawfully, you are fueling the movement and gathering sympathy from international community and even Nigerians who may not support Biafra but strongly believe on the rule of law...meaning, if the court says he has met his bail conditions, let him go. Holding him against the law makes Buhari look like a dictator. Though this option appears to be the most feasible option unless Nigeria is ready to start talking to IPOB leaders.

So as it's now, there is no way out for Nigeria. Absolutely no way out!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Episteme2(m): 8:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

#ReleaseNnamdiKanuNow.
Buhari required uncommon sense to handle Nnadi Kanu, but because of his easily irritable, intolerant, close-minded, reckless, unrepentant, Igbo-hateful spirit, he rushed to arrest and continue to detain Nnamdi Kanu, who would have been so pained and belittled if he was not dignified by arrest but ignored. Now the guy has got the international recognition and sympathy he seeks. PMB is simply ashamed of releasing the guy and that's why he will continue portraying himself in a bad light to the world by continued illegal detention of the IPOB leader. I thought he said the other day at Chantam House that he was a born again democrat, but his actions, inactions and body language have continued to give him away as an unrepentant despot. Worse still is his "I-don-care" and "I-own" Nigeria dispositions.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 8:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

See stuupid douche head Ipob youth ranting with big Akpu belly. Where were u wen u & ur 10th class citizens dey chest beast dat Nnmadi kanu cannot be arrested on Nairaland and other social medias?

but u foolish people always say is Biafra or death, why not let him die 4 Biafra in Jail and let him go 2 Biafra heaven to become an hero?

It shows how hipocritical you sons of product of fatherless baby factories up frm d east can be.

Now dat ur igbo drug adict albino bastard with no brain inside his flatie is in jail, I suppose Burst your heads off with cutlass. My hatred 4 una will neva stop.

Come and protest in Lagos and disrupt d peace there. 3million-7million of 1975 will be a child's compare to dis one coming. also there will be enough Igbo bodies to be used as rituals grin u victimized puppet drug dealers.

in 2014 if some1 told me Nnmadi kalu can be in jail for over a month by the way you people don chestbeats, i'll say NO

Spitsonyourigbohead.

who is this rotten bat son of a mad village witch?

May satan destroy the drunkard loser you call a father that cursed this earth with a wrecthed beast of burden like you. May your tongue grow longer than ya leg. May you roast forever in the hottest parts of hell with mad demons tearing away ya rotten flesh.

May you die of your bitterness you good for nothing ape and your useless body fed to crocodiles.

Your rotten and maggot infested blood will be used as sacrrifice to sango.

Bastaard loser product of gang rape by 100 mad village monkeys.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Stolen: 8:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari and his Kangaroo court system. Northern Muslim Prosecutor,Northern Muslim Judge, Northern Muslim President, Northern Muslim DSS Head, Northern Muslim DSS Officers.

What chance does Christian Igbo Southerner like Nnamdi Kanu stand?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Stolen: 8:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
The Rise and Rise of Kangaroo court under Buhari. Buhari have totally discredited the entire legal system.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Stolen: 8:49pm On Nov 24, 2015
What has happened to Nnamdi Kanu constitutional right?

Nnamdi Kanu should counter sue the DSS for detaining him without having regards for due process, rule of law, human rights and violating his constitutional right

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by yhemsy62(m): 8:56pm On Nov 24, 2015
Go to ASO VILLA to tell him dat not here on nairaland

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May satan destroy the drunkard loser you call a father that cursed this earth with awrecthed beast of burden like you.

Mau you die of your bitterness you good for nothing ape.

Loser.
Ekwensu awaits to lick ur useless Igbo blod one day.
You sud dig a hole and cover your head with sand due 2 shame of beggin d govt of d zoo to free Nnmadi kalu dat promised 2 die 4 Biafra.

See d shame u people has brought on ur whole tribe in every nooks and crannies of dis country. Your people cannot even think constructively 4 dis country,

na drug dealing u sabi do
na baby factories u sabi do
Igbo women knws ao 2 utilize their pussy wella
Piracy
Land evading
child trafficking
Fake product e.t.c

when will u cursed Fake jewish and Yoruba wannabe wise up? ur naturally drunk impulsive, irrational thinking ways is on d verge of giving u ur food again, always getting killed loosers.

go to abiafra and open ur igbo comments there. Mad boy.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 9:16pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Ekwensu awaits to lick ur useless Igbo blod one day.
You sud dig a hole and cover your head with sand due 2 shame of beggin d govt of d zoo to free Nnmadi kalu dat promised 2 die 4 Biafra.

See d shame u people has brought on ur whole tribe in every nooks and crannies of dis country. Your people cannot even think constructively 4 dis country,

na drug dealing u sabi do
na baby factories u sabi do
Igbo women knws ao 2 utilize their pussy wella
Piracy
Land evading
child trafficking
Fake product e.t.c

when will u cursed Fake jewish and Yoruba wannabe wise up? ur naturally drunk impulsive, irrational thinking ways is on d verge of giving u ur food again, always getting killed loosers.

go to abiafra and open ur igbo comments there. Mad boy.

I can see that the wizard that placed a curse on you hopless bat has died and you are hopless vagabond.

Who is supporting Kanu? Where is rule of law in Nigeria? Somebody fulfills conditions for bail yet is still being detained in a democracy it that how it should work you cursed eediot.

Go and identify ya father from the 100 mad monkeys that gang raped your cursed with mother if you can. Bloody son of amd fool.

BTW what hopless tribe are you from eediot? If IPOB like let them protest in Lagos and may satan permanently damage ya worthless life if you don't kill them in milliom

hopless blind bat.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 9:29pm On Nov 24, 2015
texazzpete:

So first of all, you don't want Buhari to be a dictator. Yet you're demanding that Buhari becomes a dictator, overrule the legal process and unilaterally release a man who stands accused of treason!

Make up your mind!

But he has fulfilled conditions for bail so why is he still being detained?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 10:10pm On Nov 24, 2015
ON NNAMDI KALU

The longer Nnamdi Kanu is kept out of circulation, the larger he will become in popular esteem. By being unjustly imprisoned, he is being made to walk a path walked by all the great revolutionaries of history. Every jab on him, every shove he is made to endure, is a direct and crude assault on freedom. At the moment, he is only but a prisoner of conscience, and a personable symbol of resistance. His message is timeless and of universal essence, and both history and destiny are his mistresses! His apotheosis is only but a matter of time, and then, Nnamdi's name shall be spoken with reverence and awe, so long as there exists the need to overcome the yoke of tyranny!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by texazzpete(m): 10:18pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

But he has fulfilled conditions for bail so why is he still being detained?

I suppose the high probability of him being a nuisance to the public plays a part in the decision of the DSS to request he still be held.

After repeated threats to kill northerners and sow public discord, it's no surprise that the security agencies are reluctant to let him out on the streets

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Calculia: 10:31pm On Nov 24, 2015
Buhari keeping Nnamdi achieves nothing, let him go. Biafra movement is only getting bigger with everytime that passes.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by baby124: 10:38pm On Nov 24, 2015
On what basis should he be released? Did he satisfy his bail conditions? Did he or did he not threaten Nigeria? Is there any law that has been violated in the process in which he was arressted and detained to date?

It looks like he has been abandoned since he cannot find a surety or afford to challenge his detention in court. Are you asking for him to be released based on emotions? Sorry, the law does not operate on sentiments and emotions. Believe it or not, Nigeria is not a zoo. You demanding for Nigeria to step outside the law for Kanu is as crazy as demanding the release of the Boko Haram founder, who was killed like a chicken by the way. Kanu has it easy considering his utterances. A lesson here, watch what you say. Be slow to speak otherwise your utterances could be used to bring you down.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:41pm On Nov 24, 2015
Onijagidijagan:

Spitsonyourigbohead.

yarimba we are coming to lagos a mega protest and I ll come and remind you we own lagos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Brooklynsouth(f): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2015
EUROBOMBER:

May satan destroy the drunkard loser you call a father that cursed this earth with a wrecthed beast of burden like you. May your tongue grow longer than ya leg. May you roast forever in the hottest parts of hell with mad demons tearing away ya rotten flesh.

May you die of your bitterness you good for nothing ape and your useless body fed to crocodiles.

Your rotten and maggot infested blood will be used as sacrrifice to sango.

Bastaard loser product of gang rape by 100 mad village monkeys.
iseE 10000 for his generation

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Brooklynsouth:
yarimba we are coming to lagos a mega protest and I ll come and remind you we own lagoons
You will remind me say na Lagoon u belong. Lagoon is 4 d Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by Flyoruboy(m): 10:56am On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari, Let Biafra and Nnamdi go! If the Igbos want Biafra Nigeria should please let them go. NO BE BY FORCE!!!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Should Release Nnamdi Kanu Now by xmich(m): 11:22am On Nov 25, 2015
WORLD LEADERS REACT TO TURKEY'S DOWNING OF RUSSIAN JET,NATO CALLS ON TURKEY AND RUSSIA TO SHOW RESTRAINT, AS PRESIDENT PUTIN CALLS INCIDENT "A STAB IN THE BACK".

http://www./2015/11/world-leaders-react-to-turkeys-downing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

500000 Teachers A Great Blessing Especially To Private School Teachers / Dear All; Is indulging In JUJU A Requisite To Becoming A Top Politican/Leader? / Fayose Has Reduced Governance To Comedy - Fayemi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.