Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:28 PM

Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! (625 Views)

Uju Obianujueo: "My Big Boobs Bring Joy And Pain" (Photos) / Why Do Girls Bring Their Friends To Date / “Do Not Bring Borehole To My House” – Check This Epic Comment Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! by hapheeyxz: 9:36pm On Nov 24, 2015
BRING BACK OUR GIRLS.

Recently, words like change has gained unprecedented fame. So also has the Bring Back Our Girls mantra, no thanks to the blood thirsty deadly sect – Boko Haram. Even the hash tag on twitter can testify to this. Anyway, this piece is not for our Chibok girls. But for using their mantra, we must acknowledge their lingering memory. Our heart is still up, hoping they will be free from the shackles of these intelligent fools, soon. Very soon. We share your pains girls. May you gain freedom soon.

Have you ever tried to look back to those days? – days when our today mothers were girls. In their time as girls, women were a thing treasure. Life was sweeter because despite the low advancement in technology and civilization, modesty thrives. What do we have today? All we have is resurrection of technological sophistry like never before and murder of modesty and chastity. Our society thrives on profaneness. Dishearteningly!

Take a stroll on our roads, you see that the veil of shame has been divulge from our girls and even our boys. A trip to our campuses will further vindicate my point. Here and there, we see a society laced with shamelessness.
Back then, our mothers were role models to their sons and daughters. But, now can our girls – who are our mother-to-be – be our role model. The answer is no. Capital NO! Unless the needful is done.

Sex has gained fame among us. Loss of virginity is preferred to loss of one’s smartphone or deduction of one’s airtime by any network service provider. Then, virginity was a thing of pride. But now, we careless. Now, it is as worthless as dust. When the world is said to have changed, it is not as if the sun shines in the night or moon glow in the day but because societal norms of morality and modesty is almost in extinction. The right had been wronged and the wrong righted. How painful.

The Prophet of Allaah says: “Modesty is the best of virtues or modesty is part of worship” If you are modest, you will conform to the best of behaviour. If you are modest, you will have unbridled level of uprightness. This earns you love from your inner self, your co-humans and essentially your Creator.

Life devoid of modesty is akin to the animal world. Animals in their world careless. They mate wherever – public, private, anywhere. They show less concern to what they do and how they do it. Now I ask ‘Are we any different from the animals with our approach to life?’ We can’t run away from this bizarre quagmire unless we bring back our girls. Bring back our girls from this brutal doom that stay them in the eyes like two lovebirds on their first love date. My emphasis is on our girls because they are the nation builders. They are the wings upon which the society soar to a high or a low. The prophet said: “Train a man, then you train a person. But train a woman and you’ve trained a nation”

We love our women; we treasure them; we value them. Unfortunately, we’ve lost them. Please Bring Back Our Girls!!! Bring Back Our Girls!!! Or better still, Girls Bring Yourselves back...

Re: Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! by tunnyl(m): 9:40pm On Nov 24, 2015
I totally agree with you. Women need to get their priorities straight. Everything seems to have turned upside Down. Negativity is now seen as a good thing while positivity is condemned and laughed at.

1 Like

Re: Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! by Nobody: 11:39pm On Nov 24, 2015
What more can I say?
Re: Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! by cruzita(f): 11:44pm On Nov 24, 2015
since dey can't being themselves back.help dem shikina
Re: Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! by Thunderlicious: 12:08am On Nov 25, 2015
hapheeyxz:
What do we have today?

END TIME GIRLS
Re: Girls Bring Yourselves Back!!! by hapheeyxz: 6:27am On Nov 25, 2015
cruzita:
since dey can't being themselves back.help dem shikina
Hmmmm.

(1) (Reply)

Four Types Of Women A Nigerian Man Would Most Likely Marry / An Ass Eater / Av Dated Many Ladies But Never Been Inlove Before: Hw Do Guys Fall Inlv Pls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.