Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,045 members, 7,818,144 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:53 AM

Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger (57515 Views)

Ramsey Nouah, Flavour And Genevieve Nnaji In Throwback Photo / They Say I Look Like Genevieve Nnaji, How True Is This? / Artist Draws Falz, Olamide, Simi And Genevieve Nnaji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Kirinwa: 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Speechless3:
She said cute dismissively and then she is rude? Plsss

Why wouldn't Gene snap pictures with me? Abi bomb dey her head.
Me self na celeb I be. Walai. Go ask my Mama.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by streetzdreamz(m): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
bless gennys soul for this,and all other rude artistes,actors,actresses,public figures out there,their so called fans deserves nothing short of that rude attitude,I wish she was slapped sef,why would she dare take pictures with her demigod,silly seta humans,idolizing mortals like em and tagging em celebrities *spits*
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Hyphee(f): 3:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
OCTAVO:
Ok
undecided

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by softtouch2(m): 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
queenstlll:
Lifestyle blogger Yemisi Aiyedun popularly known as Sisi Yemmie met Genevieve Nnaji today and says the encounter was nasty.

Source:

https://mobile.twitter.com/Sisi_Yemmie/status/669202206944575488?p=v

Blogging na work?
You wanted to take picture with Gene in order to gain internet traffic to your blog abi?
Gene understood your mission, just drink cold water and chill

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by smileysmiley(f): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
sexymoma:
Why won't she be rude when she'll say A nd you pple will add B-Z to it.
don't mind them o
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by axiliborha(f): 3:58pm On Nov 25, 2015
nuelzy:
buh muna forget o...genny can be rude atyms...

character-wise...#her ego outweighs her alot
when she was hustling with her daughter na who remember her....when her husband denied her she herself and only her self worked her ass up to fame....and now una one enjoy her....mtcheww please take several seats at a time.....I don't blame her

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by nuelzy: 5:09pm On Nov 25, 2015
axiliborha:
when she was hustling with her daughter na who remember her....when her husband denied her she herself and only her self worked her ass up to fame....and now una one enjoy her....mtcheww please take several seats at a time.....I don't blame her
.... wait a while....

so 2face didnt go through such travails..??
so trials nd suffering r supposed to shape u to a snob??
what do u even mean dat we wan enjoy her ??

sleep with her?? or is there any special enjoyment one get by being ones fan??...

sorry to say bt u just sounded like an arse...

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by londoner: 5:45pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolcalm13:
Nawa for some people sha. Because she said cute... Wat were u expecting her to say? My sister is just like that most times that doesn't mean she is being rude bt she just doesn't see the need to say more. The only part m NT too happy with is her NT taking a picture with u. At least its her fans has supported her to this extend.

It's not that she said 'cute' she apparently said it dismissively/sarcastically.

You know when someone asks what someone does for a living and upon hearing the answer they say 'mkay that's nice...' But sarcastically. It is not the words but the attitude behind it. It's called being passive aggressive and demeaning.

I am a fan of Genny for her talent, determination and style but more than a few people have complained about her bad attitude. It's not good.

Check out Sisi Yemmie's channel you will see.

2 Likes

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by londoner: 5:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
axiliborha:

This Sisi Yemmie is also doing what she does with a baby and her hubby lives away. If she would have humbled herself she would have found out that this lady is a woman making her way while raising a family too.

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Chinny5(f): 6:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
CaroLyner:

doubt you know what dismissive means
She doesn't

1 Like

Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by axiliborha(f): 7:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
nuelzy:
.... wait a while....

so 2face didnt go through such travails..??
so trials nd suffering r supposed to shape u to a snob??
what do u even mean dat we wan enjoy her ??

sleep with her?? or is there any special enjoyment one get by being ones fan??...

sorry to say bt u just sounded like an arse...

you write like an illiterate who is way better than her.....talking about tuface did he use his own tummy to carry th pregnancy.....didn't he know when he was sleeping with several women and giving each one belle.....or have you forgotten that the way you lay your bed that's how you lie on it or didn't they give you a home training on it.....people like you are the reasons celebrities will snob you and hate you......you are still they same reason people won't accept you cause they know of your greed.....you are even the same person that will run away when someone needs help and you expect people to accept you can die while trying to.....niccur shut your gullible asshole up and take several seats
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by nuelzy: 10:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
axiliborha:
you write like an illiterate who is way better than her.....talking about tuface did he use his own tummy to carry th pregnancy.....didn't he know when he was sleeping with several women and giving each one belle.....or have you forgotten that the way you lay your bed that's how you lie on it or didn't they give you a home training on it.....people like you are the reasons celebrities will snob you and hate you......you are still they same reason people won't accept you cause they know of your greed.....you are even the same person that will run away when someone needs help and you expect people to accept you can die while trying to.....niccur shut your gullible asshole up and take several seats
....how old are you??
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by haywhyy(m): 11:27pm On Nov 25, 2015
londoner:
I'm sure no one commenting here actually follows Sisi Yemmie. I regularly follow her YouTube page. She has one of the most lovely personalities with a beautiful spirit. Seriously Genny made a mistake here by thinking all bloggers are the same. They are not. Check Sisi Yemmie out on her YouTube channel where she shares her daily life and that of her family as well as cooking and makeup tips, I have NEVER seen her gossip and she does not even mention celebs on her channel AT ALL.

Genny embarrassed herself this time. Sisi Yemmie is the better person...BY FAR.

thank you for this. .. .... ....shes so original..... her blogging is different. .. . Jenny made a big mistake. .. .. .. .
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by axiliborha(f): 1:26am On Nov 26, 2015
nuelzy:
....how old are you??
old enough to caution you when you are losing it
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by hadura29(m): 9:43pm On Nov 26, 2015
porrigeyam:
I don't get u wink
it means "right" in german..
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by Chinwem(f): 7:32am On Nov 27, 2015
axiliborha:
Re: Blogger Sisi Yemmie and Genevieve Nnaji: How Actress Snubbed Blogger by mayortm001(m): 10:43pm On Oct 21, 2016
Trapnews:

Name of a moderator and the OP is an acronym for original poster! undecided
Thanks....i appreciate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Olamide Visits Disneyland With His Son, Batifeori Maximilliano Adedeji (photos) / Shaibu Adams 'Shobb2' Battered By Soldiers For Wearing Camouflage (Photo) / Seyi Ariyo & Kemi Afolabi Fight Dirty Over Odunlade & Borrowed Outfit [PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.