Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,795 members, 7,810,072 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:00 PM

Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned (7007 Views)

Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Must Create Ministry Of Family Affairs - Gen Williams / SW Of Nigeria Is Upbeat Over Buhari's Commitment To Stop Boko Haram - Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:48am On Nov 25, 2015
ndcide:
Suddenly, those who embarrassed the last government and military for not giving them information on the fight against bokoharam are now forming patriotism. Absolute crap.

Vivian should be commended for helping nigerians have a feel of what it is like to be at war. I'll follow her blog closely for this act of patriotism.

We must not always deceitfuly look at things from the angle of trying to protect buhari.

The message in that vedio is clear. "war is costly"

What difference does it make if it's Nigeria army. Are those armies not fighting our battle. Unless we want to deceive ourselves the bokoharam war is a Nigerian political thing, gone wrong. Those people died because of Nigeria and the politics of Nigeria. Forget the present international dimension to it now
Bokoharam is home grown. They died because of hate in Nigeria.

Call for Vivian 's ban is myopic in all ramifications.

It's not surprising that a person who can't spell video will comprehend this OP.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:49am On Nov 25, 2015
ionsman:

You just spoke like an educated illiterate.

CONGRATS!

God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ndcide(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

It's not surprising that a person who can't spell video will comprehend this OP.

Just that? OK thanks. God bless you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by vivianblog2(f): 2:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
Cc; coolar , Seun . lalasticlala , ..... i don't see the Reason why Vivian Gist , should be Banned .... i think i don't Guess my stories ... and articles ... am always 100% sure of what i wrote or Publish ok ... ... One Love Nairaland ... one Love Nigeria #VIVIANGIST

Check Olufemi Olu-Kayode FMR Minister of Avaition Latest Tweets ... That Can answer the Question

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by dustmalik: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivianblog2:
Cc; coolar , Seun . lalasticlala , ..... i don't see the Reason why Vivian Gist , should be Banned .... i think i don't Guess my stories ... and articles ... am always 100% sure of what i wrote or Publish ok ... ... One Love Nairaland ... one Love Nigeria #VIVIANGIST

Check Olufemi Olu-Kayode FMR Minister of Avaition Latest Tweets ... That Can answer the Question
You can go to Twitter and post any gossip you want, Here is not Twitter. The owner of Nairaland could be arrested for spreading falsehood. By then, you would be nowhere to be found. He would be the one to assume all liabilities. So, yes, that moniker and any other one you use in spreading falsehood should be banned.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 3:11pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

Hmmm.....who is responsible for your foolishness?

Your parents? Teachers?

Yoruba people grin

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by TheEclectic: 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

This is a programmed idiot with a chip of negative comments.

Only your master can locate the reset button......pray!!!

Another attention seeker.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by neocortex: 7:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
@coolar, hope you guys are not planning
to murder that blogger ?
Leave her alone please.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 8:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
neocortex:
to murder that blogger ?
Leave her alone please.

Murder? shocked

Is that what you could decipher from this thread?

Shame on you!
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 8:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
TheEclectic:

Another attention seeker.

Seeking to help expose your ignorance.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Franzeez(m): 9:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:
Viviangist4 shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2760194/live-shoot-out-nigerian-army

Reasons why I advocate for a ban.

1. She didn't verify the information

2. She encourages Nigerians to share a seeming defeat of the NA by boko haram. Very unpatriotic!

3. She's too desperate (like other hungry bloggers) to buy a house like Linda Ikeji at the cost of misleading Nigerians

Putting off another Mans candle does not make your own shine brighter

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Franzeez:

Putting off another Mans candle does not make your own shine brighter

I used to think you are intelligent.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 9:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
vivianblog2:

You may have good intentions but you erred on the thread where you posted that video and encouraged people to share.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by TheEclectic: 1:09am On Nov 26, 2015
coolar:

Seeking to help expose your ignorance.

Attention seeker. You are noted.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by TheEclectic: 1:11am On Nov 26, 2015
coolar:

You may have good intentions but you erred on the thread where you posted that video and encouraged people to share.

My friend go Sidon for dust.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by TheEclectic: 1:12am On Nov 26, 2015
neocortex:
to murder that blogger ?
Leave her alone please.

Don't mind that Fuul of a Coolar
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by TheEclectic: 1:15am On Nov 26, 2015
dustmalik:

You can go to Twitter and post any gossip you want, Here is not Twitter. The owner of Nairaland could be arrested for spreading falsehood. By then, you would be nowhere to be found. He would be the one to assume all liabilities. So, yes, that moniker and any other one you use in spreading falsehood should be banned.

Skewed thinking. And what is a "Disclaimer " for??

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Franzeez(m): 1:21am On Nov 26, 2015
coolar:

I used to think you are intelligent.

I am not intelligent, how will you even think so, have you met me in person. Abeg I am not intelligent abeg.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 4:43am On Nov 26, 2015
OP, thanks for helping her with more publicity.
You're doing a better job

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by arsetalks(m): 4:59am On Nov 26, 2015
speedyGonzales:
Freedom of information?
Freedom of information isn't same thing as deceit my guy.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by arsetalks(m): 5:06am On Nov 26, 2015
Lordave:
Do I have to watch the video before replying your post? If you felt the video has nothing to do with NA and Boko haram why didn't you say it boldly on the Main Post?

Everybody has the right to be whatever they want, whether patriotic or unpatriotic. I haven't supported anybody on this thread and I'm not supporting anybody.

Envy? I'm lost.
Don't be so selective in your judgment. No one has said she is not free to do as she wishes on her blog but Seun should not be giving her a platform to spread falsehood.

Seun has become very influential and that's a fact. He needs to be careful with what he allows on this form.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by M4gunners: 6:08am On Nov 26, 2015
coolar:
Viviangist4 shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2760194/live-shoot-out-nigerian-army

Reasons why I advocate for a ban.

1. She didn't verify the information

2. She encourages Nigerians to share a seeming defeat of the NA by boko haram. Very unpatriotic!

3. She's too desperate (like other hungry bloggers) to buy a house like Linda Ikeji at the cost of misleading Nigerians

I just smell envy. Live the young Lady alone. After all no blogger is perfect including Linda herself. Stop hating. This is why we are not moving forward.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Lordave: 8:31am On Nov 26, 2015
arsetalks:
Don't be so selective in your judgment. No one has said she is not free to do as she wishes on her blog but Seun should not be giving her a platform to spread falsehood.

Seun has become very influential and that's a fact. He needs to be careful with what he allows on this form.
No wahala
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 1:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
M4gunners:
I just smell envy. Live the young Lady alone. After all no blogger is perfect including Linda herself. Stop hating. This is why we are not moving forward.

You smell envy because you are programmed to do so.

The mod that took off the thread in question are also
envious?

Nobody is talking about perfection here but a call to order and reasoning.

Oh! Why give you attention? You can't even spell leave and I expect you to understand the post? My bad!
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2015
arsetalks:

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South African Police Officers Stage Protest Against Nigerians (photos) / The Consequences Of State Creation On Igbos / Aba Is Gradually Wearing A New Look Under Alex Otti

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.