Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,793 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:02 PM

Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned (7006 Views)

Buhari Says Hijab May Be Banned,Nigerians React On Twitter / Boko Haram: Why Buhari Must Create Ministry Of Family Affairs - Gen Williams / SW Of Nigeria Is Upbeat Over Buhari's Commitment To Stop Boko Haram - Why? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by FOLYKAZE(m): 11:42pm On Nov 24, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Did u verify it well?
Those are West Africa Joint Task Force fighting Boko Haram!

I clearly heard them speaking Hausa.

I pray ur own person should fall victim so u knw how it feels. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!

Where did you heard anyone in the video speaking Hausa? Do you know and understand hausa language at all?

You need to seriously get out of this ELS (Election lost syndrome)

4 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:50pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:
Viviangist4 shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

https://www.nairaland.com/2760194/live-shoot-out-nigerian-army

Reasons why I advocate for a ban.

1. She didn't verify the information

2. She encourages Nigerians to share a seeming defeat of the NA by boko haram. Very unpatriotic!

3. She's too desperate (like other hungry bloggers) to buy a house like Linda Ikeji at the cost of misleading Nigerians

Hypocrite...Show me where you fought for ban for El-Rufai who fought against the military while in opposition, Amechi who called for mutiny, buhari who tribalized boko haram, Lai Mohammed and co who celebrated every bomb blast and terror attack in Nigeria as opposition... Today they lead Nigeria and you suddenly remembered patriotism existed in the dictionary undecided

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by francizy(m): 11:52pm On Nov 24, 2015
coolar:
Viviangist4 shared the video below claiming it's boko haram against the Nigerian soldiers.

2. She encourages Nigerians to share a seeming defeat of the NA by boko haram. Very unpatriotic!

3. She's too desperate (like other hungry bloggers) to buy a house like Linda Ikeji at the cost of misleading Nigerians

Goan ban her na! angry

Ode buruku, omo ale, jati jati, ati elede! angry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 12:10am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

it's "who" not u.

Burn..Epic burn
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ishiamu(m): 12:39am On Nov 25, 2015
[s][/s]
coolar:

[s][/s]

Shut the Bleep up and gerrarahere mehn
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 1:49am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

Yes! They are not NA..

Secondly, sharing a seeming defeat of NA is a morale booster to the terrorists and their wannabes.

We are all in these together........all efforts to encourage them must be discouraged so that we don't start seeing their cells grow in the south.

I don't live in Nigeria but I'm very patriotic.

Whether we watch or not, the Bokos know where they stand in this war and they are winning.

Stop with your bullshiting. If the army and govt is losing the war we demand answers and an overhaul in strategy.

Claiming ignorance will not add one pinch of patriotism neither will it dent the resolve of the army.

Ode
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 2:53am On Nov 25, 2015
RevDesmondJuju:

Whether we watch or not, the Bokos know where they stand in this war and they are winning.

Stop with your bullshiting. If the army and govt is losing the war we demand answers and an overhaul in strategy.

Claiming ignorance will not add one pinch of patriotism neither will it dent the resolve of the army.

Ode

Must your foolish mouth abuse before spitting senseless points?

So if we need to improve, we must also help terrorists promote their strengths?

6 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 2:54am On Nov 25, 2015
ishiamu:
[/s][s]

Shut the Bleep up and gerrarahere mehn

This is the only jargon in your empty skull?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 2:56am On Nov 25, 2015
francizy:

Goan ban her na! angry

Ode buruku, omo ale, jati jati, ati elder! angry

Same to every one in your family as old as I am.

Who opened the padlock? Yaba left patient is out!

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 2:57am On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Hypocrite...Show me where you fought for ban for El-Rufai who fought against the military while in opposition, Amechi who called for mutiny, buhari who tribalized boko haram, Lai Mohammed and co who celebrated every bomb blast and terror attack in Nigeria as opposition... Today they lead Nigeria and you suddenly remembered patriotism existed in the dictionary undecided

Stay on the points here.....offload your political burden and sadness to make sense on this topic.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 2:58am On Nov 25, 2015
FOLYKAZE:

Where did you heard anyone in the video speaking Hausa? Do you know and understand hausa language at all?

You need to seriously get out of this ELS (Election lost syndrome)

God bless you more!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 3:10am On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
We must protect that blogger from these jealous hawks. Nairaland admin should take note

Did you hear about the bloggers jailed for spreading false information?

You better advice her before she gets into trouble.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by realborn(m): 3:16am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

Yes! They are not NA..

Secondly, sharing a seeming defeat of NA is a morale booster to the terrorists and their wannabes.

We are all in these together........all efforts to encourage them must be discouraged so that we don't start seeing their cells grow in the south.

I don't live in Nigeria but I'm very patriotic.

God bless you again and again.

Beside language(s) spoken, the uniforms further gave them away as non NA soldiers.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 3:18am On Nov 25, 2015
realborn:

God bless you again and again.

Beside language(s) spoken, the uniforms further gave them away as non NA soldiers.

God bless you too for being objective.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ghostmist: 4:07am On Nov 25, 2015
watched the video twice. The soldiers that were attacked are obviously not from the Nigerian contingent of MJTF...however, i did see a Nigerian soldier towards the end.

PS: agreed, the bombing, a la killing was terrible; however,their crying and wailing was a bit too much. i'd like to believe they knew what they were signing up for when they enlisted... undecided undecided angry
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 5:06am On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:
They don't sound like soldiers of the NA. They should be speaking pidgin or Hausa, not French mixed with African languages.

God bless you.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 5:15am On Nov 25, 2015
Thanks to the moderator and Seun (A blessing to our generation) for removing the false thread opened by Viviangist4.

I do not have anything against her personally(God knows), just opened this thread to put things in the right perspective.

I wish Viviangist4 success in her hussle,pray she buys a bigger house like Linda Ikeji but she must tread the path of honesty.

Thanks to all the positive contributors.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by solonazzy: 6:28am On Nov 25, 2015
Iamoilprince:

Did u verify it well?
Those are West Africa Joint Task Force fighting Boko Haram!

I clearly heard them speaking Hausa.

I pray ur own person should fall victim so u knw how it feels. AMEN! AMEN!! AMEN!!!
Hausa is an international language..... Spoken in some other African countries
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ndcide(m): 6:49am On Nov 25, 2015
Suddenly, those who embarrassed the last government and military for not giving them information on the fight against bokoharam are now forming patriotism. Absolute crap.

Vivian should be commended for helping nigerians have a feel of what it is like to be at war. I'll follow her blog closely for this act of patriotism.

We must not always deceitfuly look at things from the angle of trying to protect buhari.

The message in that vedio is clear. "war is costly"

What difference does it make if it's Nigeria army. Are those armies not fighting our battle. Unless we want to deceive ourselves the bokoharam war is a Nigerian political thing, gone wrong. Those people died because of Nigeria and the politics of Nigeria. Forget the present international dimension to it now
Bokoharam is home grown. They died because of hate in Nigeria.

Call for Vivian 's ban is myopic in all ramifications.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ionsman: 7:24am On Nov 25, 2015
ndcide:
Suddenly, those who embarrassed the last government and military for not giving them information on the fight against bokoharam are now forming patriotism. Absolute crap.

Vivian should be commended for helping nigerians have a feel of what it is like to be at war. I'll follow her blog closely for this act of patriotism.

We must not always deceitfuly look at things from the angle of trying to protect buhari.

The message in that vedio is clear. "war is costly"

What difference does it make if it's Nigeria army. Are those armies not fighting our battle. Unless we want to deceive ourselves the bokoharam war is a Nigerian political thing, gone wrong. Those people died because of Nigeria and the politics of Nigeria. Forget the present international dimension to it now
Bokoharam is home grown. They died because of hate in Nigeria.

Call for Vivian 's ban is myopic in all ramifications.

You just spoke like an educated illiterate.

CONGRATS!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by ndcide(m): 7:37am On Nov 25, 2015
ionsman:

You just spoke like an educated illiterate.
CONGRATS!
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 8:35am On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

you are the hypocrite.
Trying to justify anything in the name of i dont know what..

Show us where eltufai posted false video of Nigerian army or forever shut the fhuck up and also show us where they celebrate bomb blast..
You r so dumb, pardon my language that you cannot differentiate between criticism and libel, and posting false information which is clearly against forum rule and even human rule.

PDP wailers have been criticizing Nigerian army since buhari took over same way APC criticized army under Jonathan , did you see anyone ask for anybody to be banned?

Why post false information to deface the country and demoralize our soldiers that are already going through hell in the north?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:29am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
you are the hypocrite.

Show us where eltufai posted false video of Nigerian army or forever shut the fhuck up and also show us where they celebrate bomb blast..
You r so dumb, pardon my language that you cannot differentiate between criticism and libel, and posting false information which is clearly against forum rule and even human rule.

PDP wailers have been criticizing Nigerian army since buhari took over same way APC criticized army under Jonathan , did you see anyone ask for anybody to be banned?

Why post false information to deface the country and demoralize our soilders that are already going through hell in the north?

Ability to type bundle of innanities doesn't equate to common sense...maybe you go back and educate yourself on all my allegation or try the next lagoon undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:31am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

Stay on the points here.....offload your political burden and sadness to make sense on this topic.

What is your topic again

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 9:37am On Nov 25, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Ability to type bundle of innanities doesn't equate to common sense...maybe you go back and educate yourself on all my allegation or try the next lagoon undecided
olodo.. Your
inability to comprehend simple post is not my problem .. Go back to elementary school and pick your edet lives in calabar comprehension book again..

Odeh cheesy
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

Why are Yoruba people very daft. grin
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by TheEclectic: 9:59am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

That means you're saying more than 80percent of NLs should be banned too including YOU! Nonsense! No be on unpatriotic. See who is talking about patriotism. Are you patriotic? ? Attention seeker!
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by drss(m): 10:43am On Nov 25, 2015
coolar:

hypocrite did u remember one video circulating in utube dat allegedly shows boko haram masqurading as nigerians soldiers slaughtering so called boko prisoners n GEJ was made to suffer d consequencies even though it was clear dat the so called soldiers were actually boko members? Nigerians are now seeing dis administraions real colors. Haters of critism.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
chuna1985:

Why are Yoruba people very daft. grin

Hmmm.....who is responsible for your foolishness?

Your parents? Teachers?

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:41am On Nov 25, 2015
drss:
hypocrite did u remember one video circulating in utube dat allegedly shows boko haram masqurading as nigerians soldiers slaughtering so called boko prisoners n GEJ was made to suffer d consequencies even though it was clear dat the so called soldiers were actually boko members? Nigerians are now seeing dis administraions real colors. Haters of critism.

Who invited this kid to the adult round table discussion?

Who is talking about GEJ or Buhari here?

We are talking about Nigeria and if you have nothing meaningful to write, go back to mummy to suckered mammary glands.
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
TheEclectic:

That means you're saying more than 80percent of NLs should be banned too including YOU! Nonsense! No be on unpatriotic. See who is talking about patriotism. Are you patriotic? ? Attention seeker!

This is a programmed idiot with a chip of negative comments.

Only your master can locate the reset button......pray!!!
Re: Boko Haram: Why Viviangist4 Should Be Banned by coolar: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
ThisMeansWars:
you are the hypocrite.

Why post false information to deface the country and demoralize our soilders that are already going through hell in the north?

God bless you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ugwuanyi Inaugurates 22.443Km Neke-Mbu-Ogbodu Abba-Obollo Etiti Road / FG To Spend N88billion On Ex-militants In 2013 / SHOCKING: See What This Teacher Did To Her Student; PICTURES!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.