Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:03 AM

Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! (11128 Views)

Abdulsalami Abubakar Celebrates His 75th Birthday Today / Sadique Baba Abubakar Celebrates Easter (Photos) / Photos From Atiku Abubakar's 69th Birthday At His Abuja Residence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Sasuwa(f): 9:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Much
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by onatisi(m): 9:56am On Nov 25, 2015
damton:
Turakin don dey old o,

Hope he can still go ahead to chase his ambition of becoming The Nigerian president.
believe it or not that was the best man for the job not dollardihno
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by DonSaZz(m): 9:57am On Nov 25, 2015
HDB but u cant b president of this country.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by porchester(m): 9:58am On Nov 25, 2015
HBD.......FORMER VP

5YEARS GUARANTY ON ALL OUR ERGONOMIC SEATS VISIT www.aircomfortmall.com
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by damton(m): 10:05am On Nov 25, 2015
onatisi:
believe it or not that was the best man for the job not dollardihno

You goofed
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:14am On Nov 25, 2015
Osirimononaye:
Who Cares
Who Im Don Help.
Thieves Celebrating BD With Our Moni.

Please who r u? Where r u from?
He may be a 'thief' like every other naija politician + PMB. But he has invested hugely in Adamawa and other parts of the world employing and empowering thousands within and outside naija.

Make findings and don't just vomit trash cos u can

HBD to a Super Naija Politician

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Ola9g: 10:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Check this out

Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by AkwaIbomrep1: 10:21am On Nov 25, 2015
see them ,they keep this country like this , they own refinery abroad that's why they can't allow more refinery to be build ,they are the stakeholders in nnpc, nepa, dangote companies , etc, etc, etc ,while my brothers are riding okada , they leave abroad with their family & enjoy steady power supply while nigeria is in total darkness.... I think I'm tired of commenting ....if after Buahari regime & nothing seems to change positively ,no steady power supply ,no refinery in Akwa ibom ,no rail way ,no security ,no job creation , pls divide the country , nigeria is not working & will not work , give us (east) Biafra , give yoruba oduduwa & the northerners arewa republic since nigeria is too big for one man to rule .... I reserve my comment ....'' #VisitAkwaibom
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Baboo13(m): 10:44am On Nov 25, 2015
Wow I didn't know he is this old

He looks much younger than his age and very fit
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:50am On Nov 25, 2015
He looks younger
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 25, 2015
the man is a confirmed fa..ot.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Osirimononaye(m): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
tjark1:

He may be a 'thief' like every other naija politician + PMB. But he has invested hugely in Adamawa and other parts of the world employing and empowering thousands within and outside naija.

Go Phuck Ur D!ck
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by IkembaCMD(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
Oboy!
This man don old ooo
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by EmekaBlue(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2015
i never liked this goat
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Lynpet: 11:46am On Nov 25, 2015
Celebrate today and die tomorrow
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Osyfellaini(f): 11:53am On Nov 25, 2015
Turaki Nigeria, I have much to say on a beautiful day like this but I don’t know where to start from, the right words to use or the things to say and the ones to hold back.
But I must say something sha, Your are really a great person and a father figure to many knowingly and unknowingly which is why I am which you more of God’s Favour, Protection, and Love as your Age with God’s Grace.
HAPPY 68th BIRTHDAY boss of BOSSES.
Long Live Turaki Nigeria.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by neyogasgas: 12:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Audu the bat was a serial smoker!!!
Sijo01:
HBD to him
So he's even older than late Audu. It's good to be fit.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by NifemiKolade(m): 1:32pm On Nov 25, 2015
Happy birthday sir. Age in grace
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 3:30pm On Nov 25, 2015
Osirimononaye:

Go Phuck Ur D!ck

Ode
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Miss26: 4:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
Happy birthday to Atiku Abubakar, Turakin Adamawa. May you find fulfilment in all u do.
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by ooshinibos: 6:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
*yawn*, so ..and why
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by ooshinibos: 6:29pm On Nov 25, 2015
tjark1:

he is only super to you ..if he was super , he should be the president of naija by now ..he is not a super naija at all
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Osirimononaye(m): 6:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
tjark1:

Ode
Ore
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by justmenoni: 6:24am On Nov 26, 2015
Lol and Fashola will be 60 also is dat what u call a youth

quote author=MosakuAW post=40382460]
HBD Turaki of Adamawa. More years to come your way.

Just do me one favour, dont try to contest in 2019 because i dont want another 70+ year old has president again just rally round and support Fashola come 2019. Thank you in advance grin

Am not saying PMB is bad ooo, let just try a youthful person come 2019 not all these recycle politicians.[/quote]
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Osyfellaini(f): 8:26am On Nov 26, 2015
Happy Birthday to a father, philanthropist, mentor, statesman and a great democrat.
Enjoy your day boss of BOSSES!!
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by drberry(m): 8:42am On Nov 26, 2015
HBD SIR. GOD BLESS YOU
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 26, 2015
ooshinibos:

he is only super to you ..if he was super , he should be the president of naija by now ..he is not a super naija at all

Ok
Re: Atiku Abubakar Celebrates His 69th Birthday Today! by uncjay(m): 9:20pm On Nov 26, 2015
Lalasticlala please I beg you in the name of God, please ask the mod that ban me on the thread below to release me na....

www.nairaland.com/2759256/how-used-what-get-what/26

It just not fair, I was ban simply because I posted those viewing the thread and my post was deleted, not quite long someone else posted the same thing and he wasn't ban I waited to see if to find any of his comment afterwards, I was surprise to see him quoted a comment he found controversial and learned his submission.

This is absolute injustice and bias at the highest order, the fact is that some mods are just too sentimental...the question on what criteria does NL appoint her mods. I'm not trying to castigate you and the good ones but consider it na, it just not fair, I can't do anything on that thread and I was told to wait for few hours since around 2pm today, its 9:17pm now.......

Please help release me from the ban... Thank you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cattle Dealers Sue Abia Govt Over Plans To Demolish Houses Inside Market / The Truth About Lagos / Court Dismisses Suit Against APC Candidate, Dapo Abiodun Over 'NYSC Certificate'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.