Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,024 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? (1738 Views)

Don't Trust Any Woman Who Insists On Registry Wedding / He Insists On Marrying A Virgin.!! / FOR THE LADIES: Be Careful When He Insists On No Sex Before Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Airforce1(m): 11:18am On Nov 25, 2015
Went out on a date with a course mate.. one thing lead to another we find ourselves in a closed door apt.

We in the mood to play "away football"
So I brought out a C.D to safeguard my future, to my greatest surprise she snatch the condom from me and angrilly threw it away and told me "I'm not in the mood no more" and she wont give me reasons.

Smh grin

So ladied do you feel embarrased or insulted if your man insists on using condom against your wish??
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 25, 2015

Dumb question bro... . Not on a Wednesday morning..

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by B4UIWAZ(f): 11:19am On Nov 25, 2015
Sometimes yes
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by merit12(f): 11:20am On Nov 25, 2015
End time HIV STD dispenser

Having sex with someone for the frist time condom should be involved or before sex do all the necessary test .....

Gone are the days of playing with your life and sex.......

You might have a side chic that have a side boyfriend that have other chic side so also her

He nor dey show for face ooooo

Nor use 5minutes enjoyment destroys your life
Fish dey sweet but get chu ku chu ke

Ear when nor dey hear word n.a. head dem dey cut am pass

The lady should be the one to insists
I have spoken

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by sinaj(f): 11:21am On Nov 25, 2015
Cme to read comments as usual sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Airforce1(m): 11:23am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Dumb question bro... . Not on a Wednesday morning..

mumu.. BOUNCE!
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:

mumu.. BOUNCE!
ode!! Reverse

3 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Airforce1(m): 11:25am On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
ode!! Reverse
Lol
Mtchew grin
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:27am On Nov 25, 2015
Airforce1:

Lol
Mtchew grin
hian
mucheeew grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Young03(m): 11:27am On Nov 25, 2015
let me respect my young age
am not a lady, xo am viewing
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by MrsChima(f): 11:28am On Nov 25, 2015
No. AIDS and pregnancy is real.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by miqos02(m): 11:36am On Nov 25, 2015
watching
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by miqos02(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2015
merit12:
hmmm
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by merit12(f): 11:40am On Nov 25, 2015
miqos02:
hmmm
wetin n.a.

N.a. lie?abi she be virgin
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 25, 2015
I trust sum guys dem go say. Dnt worry i hv droppd it. Lets proceeed
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Airforce1(m): 11:43am On Nov 25, 2015
True that
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
Just watching
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by IamLEGEND1: 1:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
merit12:

Having sex with someone for the frist time condom should be involved or before sex do all the necessary test .....

Gone are the days of playing with your life and sex.......

You might have a side chic that have a side boyfriend that have other chic side so also her

He nor dey show for face ooooo

Nor use 5minutes enjoyment destroys your life
Ear when nor dey hear word n.a. head dem dey cut am pass
The lady should be the one to insists
I have spoken

Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
B4UIWAZ:
Sometimes yes
Why?
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Maduabuchuqwu(m): 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
MrsChima:
No. AIDS and pregnancy is real.

Haha, teacher, we are just knowing, Oya tell us to stand up and greet undecided
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by skelewu404(m): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
the lady wey i give was like so u dont trust me and i was like what of pregnancy and she said she can take care of herself na so i tey enter the place 0
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by peter4acme(m): 3:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
guy u don try.....

1. STD no be name of place in hell o.......
2. Where dat gul? no go put pastors for fasting n prayer for ur own mumu matter o....... if not, if i hear.......
3. Season for two, pregnancy for one oooooo......
4. etc
5. Send me her number...... shocked
Re: Ladies Do You Feel Embarrased If He Insists On Using Condom Against Your Wish? by Airforce1(m): 4:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
skelewu404:
the lady wey i give was like so u dont trust me and i was like what of pregnancy and she said she can take care of herself na so i tey enter the place 0
no let 2 minutes pleasure destroy your future o

Some people out there are walking corpse

Becareful

(1) (Reply)

I Am New Here / Why Do Ladies Like "Bad Guys"... / Ladies. Five Things That You Do That Pisses Guys Off

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.