Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,425 members, 7,826,655 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Sure Way To Secure Your Money After Withdrawal From The Bank - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sure Way To Secure Your Money After Withdrawal From The Bank (426 Views)

How I Keep Having Sex With My Boss To Secure My Marriage And I / Ways To Secure Your Husband From Strange Women / Wife Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s “withdrawal Method” During Sex. (vanguard) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Sure Way To Secure Your Money After Withdrawal From The Bank by simplyOJ(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
This happened in Kaduna. A customer making a withdrawal wore two trousers to the bank.
As he got his money, he took the first trouser down to put the money in the inner trouser lipsrsealed shocked grin

Any Attempt! Or Attempted Attempt to steal that money; Holy Ghoooost ..............

(1) (Reply)

Appreciate Your Partner / I Need Loan / Complete Guide To U.s Immigration For Fiance And Marriage Visas For Dummies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.