Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,852 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 AM

Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread (3358 Views)

Lady Gets DM From The Girlfriend Of Man Who Uses Her As His Screen Saver / Sometimes I Would Play My Own Vagina, Am I Homosexual For That ? / Oh Shit Girl Puts All Her Hand In Her Own Vagina Masturbate Live On Cam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by dubemnaija: 12:48pm On Nov 25, 2015
A feminist blogger has live tweeted a food experiment in which she used yeast from her own vagina to make bread. Using flour, water and her own personal yeast, she mixed the lot in a bowl and left it to rest. Zoe, who describes herself as a feminist, posted a picture with her next tweet showing the bubbling recipe as the yeast started fermenting with the caption: "36 hours into my # c***sourdough project. IT'S ALIVE!"

She was tweeting back supporters throughout, but when one tweeter Anna told her it could be "pathogenic... aka could cause disease," she kept on with her experiment.

Source: http://dubemnaija..com.ng/2015/11/woman-uses-her-own-vagina-yeast-to-make.html
http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/feminist-blogger-uses-vagina-yeast-6896545

Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 12:51pm On Nov 25, 2015
I think I just gone off bread. Disgusting!
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 12:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
I dnt understand... Smeone explain...

Did she eat it?
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by dubemnaija: 12:54pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:
I think I just gone off bread. Disgusting!

The bread will be sweet dont U think so tongue?
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 12:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
dubemnaija:

The bread will be sweet dont U think so tongue?

Eww. Would you eat it if you knew what it was made of?

Seriously, I feel nauseous. Yuck.
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Eww. Would you eat it if you knew what it was made of?

Seriously, I feel nauseous. Yuck.

cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015

Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by dubemnaija: 1:04pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Did she eat it?

ok....She use yeast wey dey her t*t* do bread... U understand now? grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by dubemnaija: 1:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

some of you wey dey do this one dey lick una woman obenge well well grin. Abi Una think say yeast no dey there?
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:06pm On Nov 25, 2015
dubemnaija:

ok....She use yeast wey dey her t*t* do bread... U understand now? grin
yeast? Never heard dah b4
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 1:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:

Did she eat it?
(;_wink dude! Please! That shit is so disgusting!

One time, I had sex with this girl, the next day, my area began to itch, peel, secrete smelly sticky liquids, I felt like I was decaying! I couldn't walk right, I couldn't sleep at night, I changed underwear about 4 times a day, I couldn't go to school, I lost my life and my dick, I showed my dad and he rushed me to the hospital, it was a yeast infection. I still have scars till today man

Doctor said all women have yeast! And when you have sex with them, they give it to you, it was devastating. Google yeast infection!

That is the sick thing that biiitch used to make bread!

1 Like

Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by dubemnaija: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

One time, I had sex with this girl, the next day, my area began to itch, peel, secrete smelly sticky liquids, I felt like I was decaying! I couldn't walk right, I couldn't sleep at night, I changed underwear about 4 times a day, I couldn't go to school, I lost my life and my dick, I showed my dad and he rushed me to the hospital, it was a yeast infection. I still have scars till today man

Doctor said all women have yeast! And when you have sex with them, they give it to you, it was devastating. Google yeast infection!

yes, but she don put am for oven bake am na, the bacteria don die grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 1:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
dubemnaija:

some of you wey dey do this one dey lick una woman obenge well well grin. Abi Una think say yeast no dey there?
nigga! Woman don give me yeast infection before! I never lick toto before for my life! I no go try am!

If you see wetin do my dick when that idiot give me yeast infection ehn! You go pity me! I think say I don die finish! My dick con dy smell like dead body! I been try cry, tears no gree comout! After that time ehn. I must see how the toto be before I fuccck the girl, no licking of toto! Ever!!

Yeast na bad thing o! Iswear! I con dy ask for HIV instead of yeast infection,
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 1:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
dubemnaija:

yes, but she don put am for oven bake am na, the bacteria don die grin
angry why you dy talk like this?? If you see the infection. You no go reason am sef!

Put for oven? Bacteria die? Tufiakwa! No be me and una!
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

cheesy cheesy tongue

That's one kinky hot loaf cheesy

Would you take a bite? wink
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:23pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:

jeez dahs serious....... Am getting scared...... . Onila so have dis and u making mouth
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:31pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

That's one kinky hot loaf cheesy

Would you take a bite? wink

Yes, Just make one tongue cheesy
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:37pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

LOL. I'm already slicing it up for ya cheesy
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by dubemnaija: 1:44pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

aunty, pls put my stomach there. I want to eat too grin
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:56pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

Are you sure? I like it all cheesy and fresh, just like its source cheesy tongue
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Are you sure? I like it all cheesy and fresh, just like its source cheesy tongue

oh no. this isnt healthy angry
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
dubemnaija:

aunty, pls put my stomach there. I want to eat too grin

It'll only give you ping pong infection tongue cheesy It's made for me alone cool
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 1:59pm On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:

Speaking outta experience, brah?
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

grin

No problemo, senõr. You'll also love the side orders that accompany it wink
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
TjNoobsaibot:

Speaking outta experience, brah?

eat puci if u wana, which one is eating bread made with yeast from ToTo.

Are u trying to test? cheesy
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by jonaifame22(m): 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hmmmmm! Vagina yeast bread, sooooooooooooooooo yummy.
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:

Oh, come on! Fly your freak flag high. Don't be shy now cheesy

I agree with you though. Eep! *shudders*
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:05pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
angry why you dy talk like this?? If you see the infection. You no go reason am sef!

Put for oven? Bacteria die? Tufiakwa! No be me and una!

Lolz. E be like dat babe do u strong tin. I Sure say wen u hear guys they talk of giving a gal head u go jus dey use side of mouth dey laf d guy.

Buh is that not gonorrhoes? Ah mean d yeast infection tin. Neva heard of yeast infection ooh.
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
catlova:

eat puci if u wana, which one is eating bread made with yeast from ToTo.

LMFAO. You made that sound like my life is in danger grin grin

Are u trying to test? cheesy

Not if it's from Pveer's lipsrsealed lipsrsealed. I'm gonna pay for a month delivery cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by obiorathesubtle: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Anyss:

Lolz. E be like dat babe do u strong tin. I Sure say wen u hear guys they talk of giving a gal head u go jus dey use side of mouth dey laf d guy.

Buh is that not gonorrhoes? Ah mean d yeast infection tin. Neva heard of yeast infection ooh.
that girl is the most heartless girl I've ever had sex with! I don't even know what I did to her!

Give girl head? Even if they cut off my head and take it near a woman's vagina. It won't work!

I went to the hospital, it wasn't gono, it was yeast. Doctor said it wasn't bacteria, it was fungus! And It can be transmitted through sex with a girl. Its a disgusting experience!

Anyway, you've not seen it before sha. If you saw it, you'll know what I'm talking about. He even said all women have yeast!
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
PunkyVeer:

grin

No problemo, senõr. You'll also love the side orders that accompany it wink

Realmente, Angelita? Bring it on cheesy
Re: Woman Uses Her Own Vagina Yeast To Make Bread by Nobody: 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
obiorathesubtle:
that girl is the most heartless girl I've ever had sex with! I don't even know what I did to her!

Give girl head? Even if they cut off my head and take it near a woman's vagina. It won't work!

I went to the hospital, it wasn't gono, it was yeast. Doctor said it wasn't bacteria, it was fungus! And It can be transmitted through sex with a girl. Its a disgusting experience!

Anyway, you've not seen it before sha. If you saw it, you'll know what I'm talking about. He even said all women have yeast!

Chooiiii. Urr last statement getting me scared. Gotta browse n learn sharply

(1) (2) (Reply)

Should I Call Him? / Eating A Vagina Can Cure Cancer According To Cancer Treatment Study / drop a comment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.