Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,499 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy (661 Views)

Top 3 Things I Will Fix Before Leaving Office - Buhari / 5 Things Nigeria Is Best Known For Around The World / Nigeria Need Restructuring, 5 Countries Under Confederation Like UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by Nobody: 1:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
1. Elder statesmanship

Nigeria need elders who will help in running the affairs of this nation from behind the scene. These elders should be made up of all Nigerian ex-presidents, ex-senate presidents and one royal father (kings/emir/oba).

2. Banning local use of foreign currencies

All firm must be ban from using dollar as a means of transaction within the nation, either for paying salary etc

3. Indigenous economic forum

Government should call for indigenous economic forum in the bid to encourage both our businessmen and politicians to invest in the nation with adequate protection from government intimidation
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
wink
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 25, 2015
CUMPOLICE01:
wink

If we can get them right, we will do well as a nation
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by Nobody: 1:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

If we can get them right, we will do well as a nation
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by mazeltov(m): 1:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
soulpeppersoup:
1. Elder statesmanship

Nigeria need elders who will help in running the affairs of this nation from behind the scene. These elders should be made up of all Nigerian ex-presidents, ex-senate presidents and one royal father (kings/emir/oba).
lwkmd!! You mean the likes of Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Babangida, Demeji Bankole, David mark, Alaafin of Oyo should be the ones calling the shot. Tell me you are kidding.

soulpeppersoup:
2. Banning local use of foreign currencies

All firm must be ban from using dollar as a means of transaction within the nation, either for paying salary etc
lolzz , epic!!

soulpeppersoup:
3. Indigenous economic forum

Government should call for indigenous economic forum in the bid to encourage both our businessmen and politicians to invest in the nation with adequate protection from government intimidation
This is the only sensible point you have made
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 25, 2015
mazeltov:
lwkmd!! You mean the likes of Obasanjo, Jonathan, Atiku, Babangida, Demeji Bankole, David mark, Alaafin of Oyo should be the ones calling the shot. Tell me you are kidding.

lolzz , epic!!

This is the only sensible point you have made

For the third to be sensible the first and the second must be in place because it is the elder statesmen that will be expected to checkmate the presidency in most area that will affect investors money who in large extent are expected to be these elder statesmen. If time permit me I will write extensively on all issues raised. As individuals these statesmen maybe bad but collectively when guided by rules will be of great asset to the nation.

Banning the use of foreign currencies for local transactions is need to cub the excess flow of dollar into the country. It is our country and we should decide our fate.
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by DankemzI(m): 2:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
soulpeppersoup:

For the third to be sensible the first and the second must be in place because it is the elder statesmen that will be expected to checkmate the presidency in most area that will affect investors money who in large extent are expected to be these elder statesmen. If time permit me I will write extensively on all issues raised. As individuals these statesmen maybe bad but collectively when guided by rules will be of great asset to the nation.

Banning the use of foreign currencies for local transactions is need to cub the excess flow of dollar into the country. It is our country and we should decide our fate.

We're thinking of eliminating this current ones, you want those old criminals to sale this Country and render us Homeless
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by jamjo: 10:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
[quote author=DankemzI post=40391902]
Re: 3 Things Nigeria Need To Improve Her Economy by Nobody: 6:01pm On Dec 01, 2015
DankemzI:

We're thinking of eliminating this current ones, you want those old criminals to sale this Country and render us Homeless

That is wrong thinking. Only the old can lead the young to the promise land.

(1) (Reply)

7 Days Ultimatum Given To Defense Minister Has Expired, Yet No Certificate / PHOTOS: Governor Olusegun Mimiko Administers Drugs To Children In Ondo State / Free Biafra To Be Free: Yoruba Man & Hausa Man Confessions....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.