Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,079 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit (1194 Views)

Ibe Kachikwu Shakes Baru At The Nigerian Economic Summit, Earlier Today / The Biography Of Godwin Obaseki, The APC Edo State Governorship Flag Bearer / Photo: Caption This Bukola Saraki's "Support" Banner Displayed By His Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by maupe: 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Look at the picture and tell me what's wrong

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Bugatie(m): 2:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Does that pic show the flags of all participating countries?

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
D designer had no fuel for his car so he cudnt make it tovd airport on time b4 baba's departure

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Nobody: 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
ask ogar@the top bubu
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by FreeGlobe(f): 2:19pm On Nov 25, 2015
Buhari went to iran to visit the islamic leader, he just used the gas meeting to cover up

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Op could you remind me the name of that your country again?

2 Likes

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by permsec: 2:25pm On Nov 25, 2015
Nigeria is not recognised as a nation. Buhari went to iran to consult ayatollah simple. He was an usher in that summit.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by maupe: 2:28pm On Nov 25, 2015
Royal155:
Op could you remind me the name of that your country again?
I'm afraid, I don't understand your line of reasoning.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by agohmamuda(m): 2:47pm On Nov 25, 2015
Maybe they found out we don't have oil and gas after all.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Aceed: 3:08pm On Nov 25, 2015
IMO, for our flag not to be there that means our presence/opinions doesn't count and not needed!

Imagine, and our president was there and sadi nothing angry

the thought of him not even noticing is appalling angry

3 Likes

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by SHOPPERS(m): 3:10pm On Nov 25, 2015
Gradually, the scam shall be clear
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by doublewisdom: 3:24pm On Nov 25, 2015
Because they know Buhari won't contribute anything intelligible.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Mykelpato(m): 5:53pm On Nov 25, 2015
grin Buhari was uninvited to that conference, this man is making a bad image of Nigeria... He didn't even notice that our flag was missing (if only, he knows Nigerian colours '9) just look at how other world leaders distanced their selves from him in the picture undecided cry Apc don scam 9ja
shocked I'm seeing PDP's Flag there at the middle.

#WailingWailer

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by tpiadotcom: 5:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
you're black.
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by coolitempa(f): 6:03pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why do you wailers just write so much trash....Is it not better to keep quiet when you have nothing to say so that people do not consider you a fool than to open your mouth and confirm your foolishness

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Mykelpato(m): 6:14pm On Nov 25, 2015
Bugatie:
Does that pic show the flags of all participating countries?
kiss yeah, those are the flags of the participating countries.
grin I hope you can also spot that PDP's Flag there at the middle.
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Candyrain(m): 6:42pm On Nov 25, 2015
maupe:
Look at the picture and tell me what's wrong

I think Bubu is sitting on it

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Candyrain(m): 6:43pm On Nov 25, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari went to iran to visit the islamic leader, he just used the gas meeting to cover up

Chaiii this lady will give Bubu a heart-attack grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by maupe: 7:22pm On Nov 25, 2015
Candyrain:

I think Bubu is sitting on it
That's the formality
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Kestolovee95(f): 7:46pm On Nov 25, 2015
The daft daura monkey suffers senility and you expect him to remember the colours of zoogeria? LWKMD.

Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by yanabasee(m): 11:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
The poster above me though.... grin
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by lionduke(m): 11:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
Because we were not officially invited, The Daura Mallam on his way to consult Ayatollgate crashed into the event. Worst of all is that he will be traveling to Malta tomorrow for a photo with .Queen Eliza then to Paris to commiserate with Hollandia over Paris massacre.
Re: Why Was Our Flag Not Displayed At The International Gas Summit by Lordave: 12:03am On Nov 26, 2015
Maupe, in case you didn't know, MuhammaDupe Buhari didn't travel to Iran for an oil summit, he travelled to Iran to plan more boko haram and ISIS attacks with Ayatollah.

Buhari is a ragtag extremist- Jihadi John

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Nigerian Berates The Hypocritical Disposition Of Some Nigerians Towards Buhari / Caption This Funny Photo Of Dasuki The ATM Machine. / Checkout This Hilarious Church Signpost Seen In Chi-orlu Street Nigeria(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.