Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,605 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:56 PM

5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands (550 Views)

Finally Out!!!...This Was Invented For Cheating Husbands (Photo) / 7 Silly Mistakes Made By Nigerian Ladies When They Fall In Love Too Fast / Dealing With Unromantic Guys (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by naphunlimited(m): 2:16pm On Nov 25, 2015
It’s a heart wrenching situation when someone discovers his or her partner is cheating. It’s a situation in which most people cannot handle with grace; some lose faith in the relationship while many take drastic steps that worsen the situation.
Women being emotional tend to over react when issues like this arise, most lack the patience to think things through and come up with the best decision. Without trying to put blame on women who have gone to the extreme in handling cheating husbands, a lot of assessment should be made on the best way to handle sensitive issues like that.

When men cheat, the entire blame shouldn’t be placed on them. Women are quick to conclude about the men being at fault, thereby throwing all the arrows in their direction. It’s totally normal for people to react in different ways; finding out that your partner, in whom you have placed your trust, is seeing someone else and doing things you used to do together could be shattering. However, it should be put in mind that whatever decision or step one takes at that time would determine the future of such relationships.

1. Not Being Prepared

Sometimes, there may be nothing you can do about a man cheating. Men cheat for all sorts of reasons and no matter how hard the women try, the men simply can’t help pulling down their pants. Some women are too trusting; believing it’s impossible for their husbands to cheat. These men are only human and could be subjected to different forms of temptations. While a woman may see her husband as being faithful and incapable of cheating, remember there are some wild ladies out there who would do anything to prove to him they could have a win-win relationship where they both get satisfied with no strings attached.

continue here- http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2015/11/mistakes-made-when-dealing-with.html

1 Share

Re: 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by naphunlimited(m): 2:17pm On Nov 25, 2015
[/quote][quote author=naphunlimited post=40392045]It’s a heart wrenching situation when someone discovers his or her partner is cheating. It’s a situation in which most people cannot handle with grace; some lose faith in the relationship while many take drastic steps that worsen the situation.
Women being emotional tend to over react when issues like this arise, most lack the patience to think things through and come up with the best decision. Without trying to put blame on women who have gone to the extreme in handling cheating husbands, a lot of assessment should be made on the best way to handle sensitive issues like that.

When men cheat, the entire blame shouldn’t be placed on them. Women are quick to conclude about the men being at fault, thereby throwing all the arrows in their direction. It’s totally normal for people to react in different ways; finding out that your partner, in whom you have placed your trust, is seeing someone else and doing things you used to do together could be shattering. However, it should be put in mind that whatever decision or step one takes at that time would determine the future of such relationships.

1. Not Being Prepared

Sometimes, there may be nothing you can do about a man cheating. Men cheat for all sorts of reasons and no matter how hard the women try, the men simply can’t help pulling down their pants. Some women are too trusting; believing it’s impossible for their husbands to cheat. These men are only human and could be subjected to different forms of temptations. While a woman may see her husband as being faithful and incapable of cheating, remember there are some wild ladies out there who would do anything to prove to him they could have a win-win relationship where they both get satisfied with no strings attached.

continue here- http://jessynaphtali..com.ng/2015/11/mistakes-made-when-dealing-with.html
Re: 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:18pm On Nov 25, 2015
Continue ke... .
Re: 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Bugatie(m): 2:21pm On Nov 25, 2015
This is not for cos I don't cheat on my women
Re: 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2015
Why do we always have to continue somewhere else?
Re: 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by owanguy(m): 2:50pm On Nov 25, 2015
STFUareyouGod:
Why do we always have to continue somewhere else?
My brother that is nigeria for you. Take it the way you see it
Re: 5 Mistakes Made When Dealing With Cheating Husbands by Nobody: 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2015
owanguy:

My brother that is nigeria for you. Take it the way you see it
my brother I can't everything o. I'll rather pass

(1) (Reply)

Advice needed,about my girlfriend / Latest Nairaland Movement...#onilawearetired / How To Know The Right Age To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.