Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,267 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:55 AM

When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. (3293 Views)

'My Wife Has A1 In Bed, Never Refused Me Sex': Man Praises Wife On Her Birthday / ‘you Are Not Good In Bed’. . . Hubby’s Mistress Tells Pregnant Woman / VIDEO: Lady Caught Sleeping With Another Man’s Husband, See What Happened (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by farous(m): 3:33pm On Nov 25, 2015
Hello married Nlders,please when can you confidently say that he is good,strong and active in bed.I do hear some men say they can go three ,four ,five rounds at a go,is it true?,and i will begin to have a sense of guilt within me that it seems i am not doing my work well and i find it very difficult to believe that a man can go like five rounds,truly,i have never gone such-three,four,five at a glance,rather i normally go just one which can last atleast 25min to 35min before pouring out and immediately after that,thats all,unless i have to relax for enough time or sleep before the next encounter,if atall the next encounter will come up,the point here is that i must relax for a longer time or sleep before the next episode and not just pour out now and immediately start another pounding in the next one or two minutes which i think is what those men i heard mentioning they can go three,four,five may be at a stake.Also i do hear some men complain that they last maximum of 5 min before pouring out and probably start again immediately.Please what exactly is the real definition that he is good or strong in bed.Please an open and sincere answer is needed.Married women or medical doctors,etc in this forum can be at best in providing answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by obinnashady(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol.......come lemme teach u

1 Like

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by obinnashady(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
Lol.......come with ur wife lemme teach u both

1 Like

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by ETILA100(m): 3:36pm On Nov 25, 2015
when yu don complete ur 24 rundz widot being weak...
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by farous(m): 3:38pm On Nov 25, 2015
The rate of divorce these days are high where wives are saying my husband cannot this and that before the court,hence that she need divorce and this atimes occassioned the cause of such divorce.So when then can he confirmed being ok in bed and that you the wife is happy and satisfied in getting what you want.
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by tpiadotcom: 3:57pm On Nov 25, 2015
gay thread.
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by belamour(m): 4:34pm On Nov 25, 2015
Well it doesn't matter how long you last on bed or how many rounds

Your pre-intimacy Determines How Good You Are On Bed

You Work On Your Woman Not Just SEX

NEXT!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by OKUCHI11(m): 4:35pm On Nov 25, 2015
end time questions
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by 2sa2: 5:52pm On Nov 25, 2015
I have noticed lots of women get tired of long sex. Pre intimacy is the key.

5 Likes

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by kevoh(m): 7:12pm On Nov 25, 2015
Not how long but how well (Can't believe I'm also using that phrase). You can go 100 rounds or last 20 years in bed if your woman is not satisfied na OYO. You are not good in bed! The satisfaction starts from pre-intimacy.

3 Likes

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Nov 25, 2015
And how is a woman good in bed embarassed
Educate me anyone
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by JustHere2Observ(f): 11:01pm On Nov 25, 2015
Is your madam complaining? Does she achieve orgasm? These are questions you should ask yourself, the answer my friend is right there in front of you not here on nairaland.
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by coldgate(f): 12:55am On Nov 26, 2015
Most respondents have answered your question. For women, it is actually the quality of lovemaking not how long it lasts. And yes, quality lovemaking begins with pre-intimacy and ends with cuddling for most people. If the pre-intimacy is poor or hasty, it ruins the entire act. So also is the absence of snuggling/cuddling afterwards. On that note, only your partner can confirm if she is satisfied or otherwise.
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by SirAweezy(m): 11:44am On Nov 26, 2015
To answer your questions, yes some men goes at least minimum of 3 roumds at a goal. They are still standing after the previous round with energy and vigor, but all this reduces as you grow old.

However, the most important thing about love making is the quality and not how long you last. You Should always try to be sensitive to the ladies sensual response by keeping her wet all the time, from gazing, to sensual talk, to her body most sensitive areas, and a slow pre-intimacy or energetic one depending on the location and mood.

Further more, if you find yourself with a nymph, this is where you need some sex enhancement becuase quality doesn't matter with a nymph but how long you can go.

So study your partner know what she wants, how she wants it and make her happy.

Good luck.
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by Olomubj: 2:06pm On Nov 26, 2015
The number of round doesn't count different woman hv different sex drive,wt makes you a strong man is the ability to satisfy your woman.once woman release they are satisfied nomater how long u are on them you are just sufring them.thought there some woman who can release more that 2 to 3 time those are the one a guys can't satisfy with one round of sex
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by austine4real(m): 3:31pm On Nov 26, 2015
Remove d1ck 4rm iya basira puc1.

And do like usain bolt.

End time bedmatics question
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by cococandy(f): 5:40pm On Nov 26, 2015
@topic, when the wife says so

1 Like

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by ogawisdom(m): 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2015
Op ur English na die angry if u no sabi English beta speak pigin next time undecided
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by Exponental(m): 7:26am On Nov 27, 2015
It's not about the size, time or times....
When the look on her face afterwards shows satisfaction. when she comes back for more. when she will travel and risk her life to get laid. when it's not about the money.

3 Likes

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by IndianaJay: 10:35am On Nov 27, 2015
Being able to go 4 rounds is not necessarily being good in bed.

You can be pounding the woman like mortar hard and all night long and she may not even enjoy the sex.

Being good is about how you make the other person feel, knowing where to touch, stroke, kiss, when to take it slow and when to kick it up a notch.

It also means being able to make your woman climax over and over and over again.

It is relative.

2 Likes

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by funlord(m): 10:59am On Nov 27, 2015
wink
cococandy:
@topic, when the wife says so
Some "wives" also lie about performance to their hubbies! Let's be honest!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by oloriB(f): 2:13pm On Nov 27, 2015
Moderators can this move to front page. Lot of marriages are going through this and sometimes the men don't want to know if the wife is satisfied all. Some men just enter the place do for some minutes and come, e don finish. Nothing for the woman again! It is terrible. Making live to a woman is beyond touch, it is the heart you need to touch first.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by cococandy(f): 4:12pm On Nov 27, 2015
funlord:
wink

Some "wives" also lie about performance to their hubbies! Let's be honest!
it's her loss then.
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by farous(m): 6:16pm On Nov 29, 2015
Thanks for all d comments.I have learnt a lot,picking so points here that its not about how long but about pre intimacy,etc.Also what happen in a situation ur partner has a high libido,can't it be an issue if d man doesn't last long or not strong so as to match with her regular sexual demand
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by farous(m): 6:36pm On Nov 29, 2015
oloriB:
Moderators can this move to front page. Lot of marriages are going through this and sometimes the men don't want to know if the wife is satisfied all. Some men just enter the place do for some minutes and come, e don finish. Nothing for the woman again! It is terrible. Making live to a woman is beyond touch, it is the heart you need to touch first.

Yes lot of marriages are going through this.Most men want to know if they are doing the work well n if their wives are satisfied,but many people do shy away from discussing this which is not suppose to be considering d havoc-infidelity,divorce etc it is causing in marriage institution.

1 Like

Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by Joel3(m): 9:45pm On Nov 29, 2015
op go to sexuality section. search deep and deep you will see some thread there we have dealt with this case many years ago. around 2006-2007-2008 although with my former id.

there is something i teach or did to a girl who end up never want to leave me again. at first she never allow me to do it. but when i forced my way to do it to her she end up not wanting my dick penetration again but that thing constantly. she has high sex drive so she keep Cummin multiple times without my dick or having me to wine waiste to penetrate her.

there are secret things God hide in every individual one can only learnt them through exploration. squeeze your woman don't be scared explore her. draw her hair lick and breath hot breath with your mouth on her ear. press her ass. play with her clitoris. wine her pvssy with you lap. you don't even need to penetrate to satisfy her.

there
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by farous(m): 7:42am On Nov 30, 2015
Joel3:
op go to sexuality section. search deep and deep you will see some thread there we have dealt with this case many years ago. around 2006-2007-2008 although with my former id.

there is something i teach or did to a girl who end up never want to leave me again. at first she never allow me to do it. but when i forced my way to do it to her she end up not wanting my dick penetration again but that thing constantly. she has high sex drive so she keep Cummin multiple times without my dick or having me to wine waiste to penetrate her.

there are secret things God hide in every individual one can only learnt them through exploration. squeeze your woman don't be scared explore her. draw her hair lick and breath hot breath with your mouth on her ear. press her ass. play with her clitoris. wine her pvssy with you lap. you don't even need to penetrate to satisfy her.

there

Noted
Re: When Can A Man (husband) Confirmed Being Good In Bed. by Benblaq(m): 11:56am On Jun 18, 2016
Eyekandi:
And how is a woman good in bed embarassed
Educate me anyone
i blve its d moanin they mke...it tickles my hormones

(1) (Reply)

Help My Child Is Addicted To Cartoonnetwork / My Xmas Plan / 4 Kids But Her 3rd Child Is Not For Her Husband...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.